Ego 56V Line Trimmer ST1500E

7 questions from our users

Stephen p.

Stephen p.asked

My strummer powers for 5 secinds then stops and i have to re start it
Why is this? Its a challenge not to have continuous power

Pare W.asked

Hi i have the ego weedeater and i turned it on then it stopped now it wont start again not sure what happen all i know is that i put new line in then it started for about 2 seconds then stopped and never started again would it be electrical error as the bbattery is fine coz i use the battery for my mower.
Thanks Pare

NEIL

NEILasked

Where can we buy line trimmer from?

Frankiej

Hi, I bought from local mower shop, to support locally. You can also find prices on total tools website, they occasionally have sale prices as well.

Pending what country you live in as i bought mine from mitre 10 nz

Jennifer D

Jennifer Dasked

I just droppedthe battery in the pool.. when it drys out will it be safeto use?

Frankiej

I couldn't tell you, I guess it would depend Joe long it as under water. Let it dry out completely before trying, but please let us know how you go with it. Good luck!

Stevo in Perth

Stevo in Perthasked

Seem to be a number of models. Can anyone confirm which they prefer? 330 or 380 mm and is the model with the 'Powerload' for loading line any better. Sounds like a kit with 5.0Ah battery would be best.

PETER

I have 380 with powerload. Haven’t used powerload yet but I am sure it’s better than self winding. Have 2.5 battery and that’s enough for me. I trim the edges and use blower all on a charge

g8expectations

g8expectationsasked

What is the best price you can purchase this for please? Where?

PETER

By from Gold Coast hardware on their eBay’s site and wait for eBay’s 10 or 15% sitewide sale

Alex

I'm selling one on eBay for $195 skin only https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/163472826594
you can find battery and charger on eBay too.

Nigel V

Nigel Vasked

I live in Melbourne suburbs where can I purchase this product?

Ali
Ali

Total Tools

Alex

you can find battery and charger on eBay too.

Get an answer from our members and Ego Power Tools representatives