eHarmony

eHarmony (page 4 of 38)

1.5

• Interested in
  • Real Life MeetupYes (10%) · No (90%)

Toni

ToniPerth, WA

Free trial just cruel

The "14 days free trial" gives you the ability to spend ages making a profile. Then when any match contacts you, you can't see their photo, and you get to say "Hi" back........and that's it. They reply and you have to pay to continue the conversation. How horrible. It's hard enough to do this already without seeming to be ignored by someone you reach out to. Shame on you eHarmony

charlieecho

charlieechoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Worst dating site of all

I joined eharmony as it was rumoured to be full of "higher quality" people who could be bothered to take the time to fill out the questionnaire. While that may be true, the vast majority of users barely fill out their profile and many don't upload pics. The subscription is extremely expensive and in no way, shape or form worth it. You can't cancel early so it's buyer beware. All the other free dating apps offer far better experiences, better people, more connections, etc. I haven't had a single chat from it as almost noone is really active, and there are very few white collar professional men on there (which is allegedly where they go to seriously date, though I see no evidence of this).

Scott

ScottCentral West, NSW

Absolute waste of money SCAM

LMB

LMBGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Would give it 0 stars if I could

Eharmony don't bother with it.

e-harmony is a waste of time, expensive monthly fees & it has a few people signed up too it most are golden oldies in their 50 and 60's. The sign up process takes 30 mins and they want to know too much personal info that is more marketing purposes than for relationship purposes.
Conclusion: date waste your time or money...………..

Me me

Me meMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Warning - low members, And when you cancel subscription, don’t forget to cancel automatic renewal!

Low members to see.
After canceling a 6 month subscription after 2 months - they automatically charged me for 12 months on the premium subscription. I’m sure I canceled the automatic renewal - but they said I hadn’t.
Great, NOT - I met someone only still to be on the sight, this is not good.

Mick

MickPerth, WA

Biggest waste of money

Very little options , clearly everyone else on the site has realized it’s not worth it , bad platform free dating sites are set up better , total scam don’t waste your money

Waste of money

The cost isn’t worth it, you can get just as much out of a free dating app. Matches aren’t good. Hate that it does the matching for you based on a questionnaire

KateSydney, NSW

You may think you've cancelled by it's a fake workflow

Christiina N.

Christiina N.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Zero star pure scam

Offer free premium trials but will charge 2 year straight away don't give them your PayPal your card details.

If I've been scammed go to your bank they will help refund your money back.

This platform is absolutely rubbish

The aim of joining a dating site is to find a date and when you pay, you expect that the platform would facilitate that. The app is buggy: you cannot see the pictures of your potential matches. They bring in handful of potential matches; these handful matches stays there forever, and almost never get refreshed. And customer care is awful. Avoid it like plague.

Scammers

Scam system, they do not do refunds, be aware of automatic renewal, they got you signed up for subscription period they interested in, not the one you have chosen. I wasn't ready to pay $550 for nothing. Terrible customer service. There is a reason the site is rated so low, I should have read reviews before pay to scammers

Yam

YamSydney, NSW

Exploiting customers

Single star is also a waste that’s what I feel. They don’t deserve that. Beware of this site guys. It’s absolute scam. When I subscribe no customer service is provided and I was locked in 12 months contract. I found nothing in this site and felt waste of money. I decided not to continue further but I need to contact customer service for cancellation. They don’t provide any telephonic conversation except emails. They easily take off money for the service they don’t provide. I was advised that I need to pay the rest even after deletion of the profile. Never recommend to anyone. Beware of this people.

this is a scam to poeple and false advertising.

Aimee

AimeePerth, WA

If I could give zero I would

I joined due to a promo, there are no means no filter who contacts you so found it useless for finding someone compatible. Then they automatically renewed my account with no notification and took $350 for something I've never used and refused to refund it. Would never recommend this website to anyone.

Darren

DarrenDarwin, NT

Thieves don’t be scammed

Trying to contact these people they take your money for nothing in return. Beware this is a scam . Take your money elsewhere. Got locked out of my account can’t get back in they don’t contact you and can’t stop them taking my money. And no matches where we live .

david p.

david p.

Waist of money!

Agree with Victoria; Yet I took the 12 month offer when it falls due I will cancell it. I have ONLY talked to 1 Lady and not even in my state

Ella

EllaDarwin, NT

Unethical and dodgy!

I signed up under the impression I was being offered a 3 month trial at a discounted price that I could cancel anytime, nowhere on the application did it say that I was going to be locked into a 12 month contract and it was just a special price for the first 3 months. After a week I realised I didn’t like the site, the matches were s*** and had to email to request for my account to be closed, deleted etc. they said they could remove my account but I will still be charged for the next 12 months for something I won’t even be using! Totally dodgy and unethical. I received no emails telling me I was locked in for 12 months and nowhere in the description sign up was it made clear.

Waste of money

Honestly even one star is too much.
What a scam, they lock you in for 12 months but claim matches are made every 14 minutes.
Use Hinge, way better matches, and not charged an arm and a leg for useless matches!

Jojojo

JojojoSouth East Queensland, QLD

I can’t log onto the Australian site it keeps taking me straight to USA. T

They take my money instantly but I can’t log on and no answer to customer service emails I have tried at least 50 times to log in. Once in a while yo my surprise it actually happens but mostly it flicks me straight to USA site. Driving me crazy

Zair

Zairasked

Hey I want to pay monthly for your membership

Not a happy customer

Not a happy customerasked

I was sucked into a 2 year contract and paying monthly. I emailed them back about the subscription to cancel within 30 minutes of subscribing. They responded and denied the request and told me to refer to the Ts and Cs, which clearly states a 3 day refund. I emailed them back to only receive the same "bot like" email. Now they don't reply to my emails anymore. I have contacted PayPal about the issue and they are unable to cancel the recurring payments. However, I am wanting to cancel and request a new bank card from my bank so they can't take anymore money, has anyone done this before and has it caused any issues with eHarmony or the bank?

Would love to hear back or other possible solutions!

foxyleese23
foxyleese23

That is exactly what I am thinking of doing today.

Sophie B.
Sophie B.

same this happened to me too

Jodie c

Jodie casked

Why can't I c my messages even though I have spent over $200 on this site for the first time ???

Other Online Dating Sites