EJ Electrical

72 reviews · Statistics

92% · 666 · 8%

Job Satisfaction
Rates and Fees
See the Best Electricians in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

C.Deftereos
C.DeftereosQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Prompt friendly & professional service

Came the day after we booked the service call and a day ahead of scheduled time. Very accomodating. Joel was awesome and easy to communicate with. Will def call on them again when required next. 5 star service.
Becky
BeckyQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome!

Was quick, on time and fixed the problem easily would definitely recommended
YVONNE MANNING
YVONNE MANNINGQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service..on time.. highly recommend Keith.. five star service!!

On time… good price.. did a good job.. clean and tidy.
Jill Z
Jill Z

Quality Workmanship

EJ electrical where Amazing & helpful right from first phone call. Arron was punctual & polite & efficient with Fan installation. Thoroughly recommend EJ.
gayle Lucas
gayle LucasQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect experience

Excellent Promp Company after a battle all week of finding a Sparky.Aaron was amazing so polite, friendly and a clean Tradesman. Will recommend Him and your Company. Many Thanks
Judy
Judy

Antenna Service

Keith was amazing, on time, friendly and very professional. thank you
Robby X.
Robby X.

Overcharged and did not reimburse

EJ electrical are not honest or ethical. A electrician came to my house to fix a minor electrical issue and I was overcharged by more than $110. I emailed/phoned them numerous times and they confirmed in writing the overcharged amount would be repaid into my account. Then NOTHING. They ignored my calls and e-mails and I was not reimbursed.
If you need electrical work, DO NOT use their services as they are dishonest and disrespectful to customers.
Job Satisfaction
Rates and Fees
Mary McConaghy
Mary McConaghyQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Really happy customer

Keith came today to fix my hot plate. He was a great guy and the job was completed quickly.
He was an absolute pleasure
Tony K.
Tony K.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great job and quick over the phone accurate quote. Very Happy

From the first point of contact right to the clean up at completion of the job - I cannot fault this business.
Our job had a few tricky parts, but electrician Jack tackled it with great skill and attitude. EJ Electrical will be my "Go-To" for all electrical issues from now on.
Mel
MelQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

"Not an easy Install"

Mal and Jax installed 2 x Toshiba air conditioners yesterday on the third level of our townhouse. They arrived as advised and worked solidly all day having to negotiate 28 steps from ground to the where the air conditioners were being installed ....they must have gone up and down at least 25 times!! We know it wasn't an easy install and wish to thank them both for their professionalism and expertise. Would have no hesitation in recommending E J Electrical for air conditioning installations. Thanks guys .... Mel & Mark
Pauline Upper Coomera
Pauline Upper Coomera

Prompt and efficient service

I called yesterday and they were able to fit me in today. We had 2 ceiling fans and 2 power points installed. Aaron arrived on time and gave good advice and the jobs were done very professionally. I would definitely recommend EJ Electrical.
Angie
Angie

Prompt, friendly and excellent job

Aaron K came to install all new smoke alarms and upgraded our switchboard. He was prompt, efficient, friendly. He didn't muck around and waste time, super job, highly recommend him and EJ Electical to anyone, thanks Aaron.
Reezy
ReezyQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts
  Fair Incentive

Fixed my bedroom fan can't live without that

My call out was Aaron K absolutely fantastic and friendly would definitely recommend this company again pricing was within my price range was very happy .
Hannah
Hannah

Would give 10+ stars!!

I had been having a nightmare with other services, but as soon as I called EJs, the process became so much easier. From booking in the appointment with the admin staff, to Jack coming out to the unit and doing the install, everything was smooth and easy, with incredibly friendly and helpful service.
Would recommend EJs to anyone!
Mikaela
MikaelaQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing service & friendly staff!

Aaron was great with our TV installation! Very happy with the end result. Super quick and talked through the process with me to ensure I was happy and got what I wanted. He was very friendly and respectful. The staff on the phone were very lovely and turn around time to organise a time was less than 24 hours. Amazing work and will be using Aaron again should we need any other work done!