EKO 4K Ultra HD Smart TV K550USN (55")

EKO 4K Ultra HD Smart TV K550USN (55") (page 2 of 2)

MPN: K550USN
See the Best 4K Ultra HD TVs in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by EKO

• Software
  • Picture Quality

LVG
LVGSydney, NSW

Why keep selling this piece of garbage?

It is bad faith to keep selling a product that you guys know that is problematic.
Just bought the tv, it doesn’t turn on and you can imagine how glad I am to read that this is a common issue.
Total lack of ethic!

Purchased in October 2020 at Big W for $399.00.

Cheap and nasty

Something is wrong with this TV picture is fine and got colour on live TV and and when looking for movies etc but once you play any type of movie on Netflix, Stan, YouTube etc it goes a greenish black and white and can barely see the picture what's going on??

Purchased in August 2020 at BigW for $600.00.

Dear AS

We would like to solve this issue you are having on your tv , could you please contact our tech support on info@ayonz.com

Peta
PetaWestern Australia

EKO 65” 4K ULTRA HD TV K65USG

Think I have purchased a dud like so many others on here. I have had it set up for a couple of weeks and the remote has always been a “touch and go” issue with having to repeatedly try to get it to communicate with the TV. Now, the tv will not turn on at all. Although the manual states to use the controls on the TV, I am getting no response at all from that either. Unlike many others on here, I do have the receipt and the box and will be making contact with BiG W for a claim/return of goods.

Purchased in August 2020 at Big W for $699.00.

4K Ultra HD TVs

Find out how EKO 4K Ultra HD Smart TV K550USN (55") compares to other 4K Ultra HD TVs

Maddy.
Maddy.Mid North Coast, NSW

HELP! The picture quality of my tv is so horrible!

The picture quality is so bad and I have tried everything to fix it! It is very blurry and it has been like this since I purchased the tv! Not happy!

Purchased in August 2020 at Big W for $450.00.

Customer SupportEKO

Hi Maddy, our Support Team can help you out with that, you can reach them via
https://www.eko-entertainment.com.au/contact or send an email to help@ayonz.com

Shanna James
Shanna JamesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible quality. Even for the price point.

Keeps kicking me out of my internet and the only way to get the internet to work again is to continuously reset the tv. Kicks me out of the apps, sometimes turns off for no reason and recently the screen has sometimes been popping up with a little static square in the right corner while the rest of the screen is black.

Purchased in April 2020 at Big W for $599.00.

Kyliekay
KyliekaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Don’t buy it!! I’d rate it a -0 if I could

From start to finish this tv has been hell!
Bought in May 2020,it has been crap after the first few weeks of using. Apps like Netflix/Amazon suddenly turn to blank screen my kids have been calling it a “glitch” then certain buttons on the remote have stopped working,screen now has a fuzzy look to it and to top it all off we didn’t keep receipt or packaging and Bigw or the company won’t have anything to do with it even though proof from my afterpay account was given.
Don’t waste your time and buy a better brand!!

Purchased in May 2020 at Big W for $599.00.

Customer SupportEKO

Just following up Kylie, after you spoke to our Support Team for the first time this week, a replacement remote control was sent out yesterday for you.

Remote stops working after 5 weeks!

I bought this tv literally just over 5 weeks ago, all was working fine up until 2 weeks ago when the remote just suddenly stopped working and then when it does work it takes a good 3 minutes between each button you press to work. I’ve tried 4 different types of batteries brands all brand new and nothing works. It’s a shame because the tv itself is good. You can’t use the tv without the remote though and i live out of town and now have to drive 45 minutes into town to get this sorted.

Purchased in July 2020 at Big W for $699.00.

HI A Sims our Support Team can help you out with that, you can reach them via

This tv has been really good

This tv has been really good since we bought it from Big W 4 weeks ago with no problems at all. I was surprised by the sound its quite good and not tinny at all has good depth. Picture quality stood up well to the 55" sony next to it not the same but not that different either and alot less expensive. Overall a great buy for us at $599

Purchased at Big W for $599.00.

Customer SupportEKO

Thanks Zanardi for leaving a review for us, we greatly appreciate it.

TV Ok, Service Deplorable

Pretty much gives out what you would expect for the price, though like others have said there are the screen freeze issues which is annoying.
This company has been deplorable for us, 2 months later we are still waiting for a simple remote control. That’s it. 4 emails and 4 phone calls. They wouldn’t send one without proof of TV, so we send ID number, model number etc. Then proof of purchase receipt was asked for. Provided that from AfterPay account, then not good enough as wanted Big W receipt - and of course charge $50 for a remote! Have tried 2 general remotes that can’t find a signal.
Will never buy an EKO product again.

Customer SupportEKO

Hi Dak, can you confirm for us if the name you are using on Product Review is the same name you have provided to our Support Team please? Are you able to forward the email correspondence you have mentioned to help@eko-entertainment.com.au please?

Dak Choi
Dak Choi

Russ
RussSouth East Queensland, QLD

Freezes, turns itself off

Would never recommend this. I can be browsing an app like such as Netflix, the tv freezes and turns itself off. It doesn't matter if the tv was turned off properly or not or you clear the cache. The tv is horrid

Purchased in March 2020 at Big W for $500.00.

Customer SupportEKO

Hi Russ our Support Team can help you out with that, you can reach them via
https://www.eko-entertainment.com.au/contact or send an email to help@eko-entertainment.com.au have you tried doing a factory reset with the TV?

Glen
GlenSydney Surrounds, NSW

Do not buy this TV!!

Got it today plugged it in and the screen had a funny colour in the top right hand corner , ridiculous, my children couldn't wait for it to arrive from Campbeltown big W 55" Eko waste if time !!

Purchased in June 2020 for $599.00.

Lasted about 3 months

Purchased this tv from Big in March 2020. Only use it for Netflix and YouTube. wifi connection and app is fine. Screen goes completely blank/black for a few seconds then starts changing to different solid colours. Used to do this for a few seconds only and go back to normal but now it’s more constant and goes on for minutes. Can’t take it back to Big W as we don’t have our receipt or the packaging

Purchased in March 2020 at Big W for $499.00.

Customer SupportEKO

Hi NJS, send an email to help@eko-entertainment.com.au to see if we can sort something out for you.

Trent
TrentIllawarra, NSW

EKO 65" tv nothing but trouble. Sound cuts in & out constantly & now the volume wont go up and down. Not happy...

Purchased 65" EKO & have issues with sound cutting in & out constantly when watching tv. Now the volume wont go up & down.If you turn the tv off and back on again the volume will work for about 3 seconds and then nothing..Can't return to swap over with a new tv as all big W stores r out of stock.. Saved for ever to buy the tv and now can't afford a new tv not to mention having children going crazy at the fact the tv isn't working properly. Never been so disappointed with a purchase..

Purchased in December 2019 at Big W Retail Stores for $599.00.

Customer SupportEKO

Hey Trent, can you email help@eko-entertainment.com.au so we can investigate further. We might even be able to swap this over to an Android TV version which would be even better for the Kids with access to hundreds of apps via the Google Play Store.

It was good for about 2 weeks 600$ down the drain.

My 50 " EKO android tv the ok button does not work, put new batterys in it meny times still nothing, purchased from BigW Bathurst, but do not have the receipt, purchased on the 29 of March 2020 cost 600$

Purchased in March 2020 at BigW Bathurst for $600.00.

Customer SupportEKO

Hi Cowgirlupyar, contact our team https://www.eko-entertainment.com.au/contact or help@eko-entertainment.com.au to see if we can help you out.

Faulty

Picture only stays on for a few minutes than screen turns red blue white green
Have done a factory reset but the problem still exists. Have to turn it off and wait for a while then turn back on and the same problem again

Purchased in June 2020 at Big W Retail Stores for $300.00.

Tracey P.
Tracey P.Perth, WA

freezes and troubles connecting to internet

I've had my TV since January after the sales assistant recommended it
Not happy
It keeps freezing and won't respond when trying to change channels etc
I have to manually turn off then it starts to work
My daughter couldn't get it to connect to internet other day and had to turn it on and off couple times
Just frustrating

Purchased in January 2020 at Big W Retail Stores for $499.00.

Sound Quality
Software
Lavinia
LaviniaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Not a happy review

Was happy until two days ago.. bought a 55" from big W as a birthday present and it won't turn on!! Have had my tv for 2 weeks.. please help!

Purchased in May 2020 at Big W Retail Stores for $599.00.

Jamie-Lee O.South East Queensland, QLD

Tv colour faulty

Tv worked perfectly for five weeks and now all of a sudden the colour has gone weird, all grey or blue. sometimes revert to normal after being off for a while but will lose colour. Now lost all colour to the screen except for closed captioning

Purchased in March 2020 at Big W for $399.00.

Jamie-Lee O.

Hi there, nothing else has changed in the house. Have called the number and left a message for a call back, will wait to hear from them.

Ok thanks Jamie-Lee

JodySydney Surrounds, NSW

Great T.V. Fantastic value for money.

Very happy with this product, great picture quality, easy to hook up apps such as Netflix, YouTube, Foxtel and more. Internet speed doesn’t miss a beat. Easy to hook up other appliances to the tv as well such as sound bar DVD etc.

Purchased in March 2020 at Big W for $650.00.

Jody

Thank you for responding. It’s not because of ads because it also happens when watching movies on Netflix and Foxtel. I do have a JVC sound bar plugged into audio but it happens whether I use tv audio or the sound bar. I will call your support team.

Customer SupportEKO

Thanks Jody, it could be something to do with the relationship between the TV and Sound Bar in relation to the sound signals it is processing. Either way the team will be able to help you out.

Danny B.
Danny B.Mid North Coast, NSW

Could not be happier

I bought this TV about 4 weeks back, it has a great easy to use menu, super quick response for channels and menu etc, sound is really good for the price. The picture is awesome for TV, internet and gaming. Streams well both through internet and from phone. The remote is solid and well laid out and I love that it is blue tooth and works from anywhere. I was a little worried buying a television in this price range as the last one I owned was awefull in every way and much dearer than this one.
I highly recommend this TV, especially on a budget.

Purchased in March 2020 at Big W for $399.00.

Customer SupportEKO

Thank you Danny, we appreciate you writing a review for our TV.

Issues with wifi

It won't play more than a few seconds of Netflix before the wheel of death just spins around. It's closer to the wifi than our other tv. Same with YouTube.

Purchased in December 2019.

Jo-lene Crank

I haven't. I will. Thank you so much!

Customer SupportEKO

Thanks Jo-Lene, also try doing a factory reset on the unit.

paully2012Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Great smart tv for those on a tight budget

EKO TV has a great picture. Sound is great. Value for money. The subtitle menu is a little tricky to keep the subs off. If others have the subtitle prob message me and ill give the fix to keep subtitles off permanent. Easy set up though pairing remote can be a prob and after a firmware update the remote wont pair so a reinstall of android will fix. The tv is fast, responsive and plays 4k rather good. Inbuilt chromecast and google assistant great. Anyone on a tight budget would appreciate the great quality. Easy set up of legs and the tv is very light to carry.

Purchased in January 2020 at Big W Retail Stores for $549.00.

paully2012

I know, I told you about one of them. Tv is fantastic. Streams from phone flawless. It justs needs foxtel go.

Customer SupportEKO

You sure did & we provided another one for everyone to read about just in case they get stuck :-)

See all EKO 4K Ultra HD Smart TV Series reviews