MPN: K550USN
See the Best 4K Ultra HD TVs in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by EKO

• Software
  • Picture Quality

Mark
MarkCentral Queensland, QLD

Faulty has to be sent away for assessment (big W)

Faulty HDMI ports no picture with several different devices, Poor quality and poor response from big W - spend the extra money and buy a brand name TV! Have to wait 3 weeks for assessment.

Purchased in March 2021 for $499.00.

Dart
DartSydney, NSW

Useless. Crashes when trying to use the Apps

The TV is slow itself, and things get worst when trying to use the smart Apps (it only has Netflix and Youtube built-in).
It is supposed to be smart TV but as it crashes I need to use my Google Chromecast to make it work.
I called the warranty and they asked me to reset AGAIN and to call Netflix and Youtube to resolve the problem, but it is clear that the problem is that the Tv's capacity of processing or something else is too week.

Purchased in May 2020 at Big W Retail Stores for $479.00.

Brayden
BraydenMid North Coast, NSW

Wifi turning itself off on the tv and not connecting.

I turn the wifi on, on the tv but it turns itself off I have tried factory resetting it, turn it off at the wall ect... still hasn’t fixed the problem

Purchased in May 2021 at Big W Retail Stores for $300.00.

Hi Brayden

Please email us on info@ayonz.com to ensure we can send you tech support

4K Ultra HD TVs

Find out how EKO 4K Ultra HD Smart TV K550USN (55") compares to other 4K Ultra HD TVs

Liz GHunter Region, NSW

Never again

Purchased in November 2020 for our bedroom. Read reviews - clearly not enough - and thought this would be a good budget option.
Within a month of purchase, the issues started. Sometimes requires turning on and off twice before the screen will actually turn on.
Regularly glitches and gets a frozen picture while sound continues, and vice versa.
Will turn off if it’s own accord, and seems to take a while to switch back on once that happened.

Purchased in November 2020 at Big W for $549.00.

Hi Liz

Appologies about this , however we are here to service the product .
Please email us on onfo@ayonz.com your details and tv details so we can organise tech support

Liz G

Email undeliverable. Tried to respond.

Hi Liz

You emailed info@ayonz.com ?

Jessica A.
Jessica A.South East Queensland, QLD

Screen goes blank wile still playing sound YouTube 7+ Netflix crashes regularly remote is glitchy even after reset.

Eko was Brought from big W Qld MORAYFIELD had sound issues within the first 4 months apps crash screen goes blue or black wile playing sound that's on things like net flix remote won't work half the time it's about a year old. Sound is terrible quality we had to buy a sound bar. The operating system seems to have alot of issues They are becoming worse over time I have reset it several times it's been more trouble than its worth.

Purchased in February 2020 at Big w for $500.00.

Hi

Could you please provide us your details so we can excavate the case

Keely F.
Keely F.South East Queensland, QLD

Useless

Bought my Tv 1 year ago and has recently (few months) been dropping out of apps such a as Netflix and YouTube when watching something. Remote won’t connect. Very unhappy

Purchased in January 2020 at Big W.

Darren K.
Darren K.Illawarra, NSW

Issue after issue with tv not turning on

Brought this tv 9 months ago, worked well for the first three months than the tv progressively got worse. It hardly used, just a backup tv. We need to reset the tv several times to load an app such as prime. Very painful.

Can anyone assist?

Purchased in June 2020 at Big W Retail Stores for $550.00.

Hi Darren

Please email us your details to info@ayonz.com and we can organise a tech to come out for you

Unsatisfied.
Unsatisfied.Sydney, NSW

Netflix app crashing

Have had this tv for under 5 months. Now when I try to watch Netflix, the tv starts freezing before totally crashing and kicking me out of the app and my screen goes completely black!

Very VERY frustrating

Purchased in December 2020 at Big W for $650.00.

Samantha
SamanthaSouth East Queensland, QLD

I have been waiting on a response for over 6 months for a replacement remote. I'm a very unhappy customer

I'm not happy at all with this product as you can't buy a replacement remote, I have had this tv just sitting there for nearly a yr with no reponse

Purchased in December 2020 at Big W for $965.00.

NotHappyNorthern Region, NSW

tv don't turn on

I can't turn on tv with remote or manually and this is 2nd tv same thing happened with the 1st one and was replaced by the store I'm really disappointed

Purchased in March 2020 for $595.00.

Performance
Sound Quality
Software
Picture Quality
NotHappy

Thank you for your response.....my son suggested I remove the power cable for a few mins and it worked.

Natasha
NatashaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Does not turn on

Bought this for my parents as a Christmas gift in December. I set it up for them and it worked for two days and then stopped working halfway through the news. The screen just went black. Unplugged it and tried to start all over again but the screen just stays black. The red glow changes to green and then back to red again just on its own. But the screen stays black.
I have googled everything and nothing seems to help. So very frustrating. Such a shame for my parents as this was their first smart TV and it’s turned them off.

Purchased in December 2020 for $380.00.

KaylaM
KaylaMGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Nothing but issues.

Purchased in July 2020 at Big W Retail Stores for $599.00.

Jac
JacSydney, NSW

This tv price is to good to be true

We have had this Tv for about 6 months and it keeps dropping out when watching Netflix, Stan, Disney plus etc. This tv was a good price - to good to be true actually a waste of money - spend the extra $

Purchased in July 2020 at Big W Retail Stores for $700.00.

Talissa
TalissaMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Save your money, and buy something else

I actually hate that I fell for buying this tv sounded to good to be true and it was.
I purchased it in April and have had troubles with it ever since, from it not connecting to my sound bar, the remote not working the internet connection dropping In and out and apps constantly closing 2 minutes into use. Not to mention that I have tried to contact the company back in September and have yet to hear anything back.

Purchased in April 2020 at Big W for $500.00.

Hi Talissa

If you can email us your details on info@ayonz.com so we can assist you with your issues you mentioned above

Helena M.
Helena M.

Won’t turn on!!!

Just like all the rest, got the tv in October and today it won’t turn on. New batteries in the remote but nothing.......why does this tv no have a power on button? No phone numbers to call nothing. This tv is crap!!!!!

Purchased in October 2020 for $689.00.

See all EKO 4K Ultra HD Smart TV Series reviews