MPN: K550USN
See the Best 4K Ultra HD TVs in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by EKO

4K TV Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Sound Quality
  • Software
  • Picture Quality

Netflix and YouTube problem.

When load Netflix or YouTube, the colours are only half lit and no visual beside thumbnails and text? When I play, just sound and text up top. Need help please.

Hi

Please go to setting and do a factory reset please

John G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Faulty remote for EKO 55" Smart TV K550USN

We were given this TV for Christmas 2019 and our problems seem to centre on the remote, you have to press any other button than the power button to turn it on and if you press YouTube or Netflix it turns off. My grandson has setup my mobile so I can access YouTube. of course I have replaced the batteries in the remote - no difference. To get a new remote only seems available from EKO and they want the serial number which I would have to take the TV off the wall to find which I am not strong enough to do. I didn't buy the TV so I have no documentation except the instruction manual, either does my grandson who bought it (kids don't keep receipts these days) and to get him to come here involves a trip across town, (an hour either way).

Purchased in December 2019.

Performance
Sound Quality
Picture Quality

Hi John ,

Please email your details and the tv serial number to info@ayonz.com and will replace the remote for you

John G.

thank you, might be a few days so I can rustle up some help to get the TV off the wall (for the serial number).

Other 4K Ultra HD TVs

DriedFish
DriedFishSydney Surrounds, NSW

Uneven LED lighting

Purchased last month as was interested in BigW's home brand. First one went into the colour test loop as soon as it was turned on, and so went back to the shop.

This 2nd one has extremely poor lighting evenness where the edges have bright spots where the panel isn't fitted correctly.

For the price, it's ok.

Not sure if consumers are to expect build quality like this at the price point, speakers and software are ok.

Purchased in December 2020 at Big W for $369.00.

4K Ultra HD TVs

Find out how EKO 4K Ultra HD Smart TV K550USN (55") compares to other 4K Ultra HD TVs

How do I connect to the internet where do I go to connect to the internet

How do I connect to the internet where do I go to connect to the internet I’m having trouble finding where to connect the internet this is because I moved and in gaveling trouble connecting back to the internet

Purchased in December 2019 for $499.00.

Hi Jeremy,

You will need to go into network settings and change it there. If you need some help stepping through this then please send us an email requesting help for this along with the model and serial numbers of your TV.

Faulty

Picture only stays on for a few minutes than screen turns red blue white green
Have done a factory reset but the problem still exists. Have to turn it off and wait for a while then turn back on and the same problem again

Purchased in June 2020 at Big W Retail Stores for $300.00.

Tracey P.
Tracey P.Perth, WA

freezes and troubles connecting to internet

I've had my TV since January after the sales assistant recommended it
Not happy
It keeps freezing and won't respond when trying to change channels etc
I have to manually turn off then it starts to work
My daughter couldn't get it to connect to internet other day and had to turn it on and off couple times
Just frustrating

Purchased in January 2020 at Big W Retail Stores for $499.00.

Performance
Sound Quality
Software
Picture Quality
See all EKO 4K Ultra HD Smart TV Series reviews

Cassandra
Cassandraasked
4K Ultra HD Smart TV K550USN (55")

Hello my remote broke im in need of a new remote

Amandaree
Amandaree

Our remote has never functioned consistently.. would love another

Hi

Please email us your details and tv serial number on info@ayonz.com for spare parts team to send you the part that you need

Kesava D.
Kesava D.asked
4K Ultra HD Smart TV K550USN (55")

What is the code for universal remote, don’t tell me to email either, is there a code yes or no. Simple

The cost 05BF

Jenniferasked
4K Ultra HD Smart TV K550USN (55")

Hi we have just purchased and Eko tv and it won’t even turn on ! The red light is there but we can’t pair the remote until it switches on !!!

Stacey W.
Stacey W.

Hi, I have the same issue, did you get it resolved?

Jennifer

We called them because we couldn’t fix the problem, they are sending a technician out ( don’t know when ) you will need your receipt etc for them to come out , although I don’t know when it will happen as we are in lockdown

See all EKO 4K Ultra HD Smart TV K550USN (55") questions

Get an answer from our members and EKO representatives

Compare all 7 EKO 4K Ultra HD Smart TV Series