MPN: K550USN
See the Best 4K Ultra HD TVs in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by EKO

• Picture Quality

Michael
MichaelSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic TV for the price

I am quite shocked at all the bad reviews. I bought this tv from Big W for our 2nd living room thinking it would be average. It is a fantastic tv and works well with my surround sound speakers. Picture quality is great. It may not be the same quality as our Samsung Crystal but it’s not far off and less than 1/2 the price. Mine has worked perfectly since day one and my Apple TV works perfectly with it.

Purchased in June 2020 for $449.00.

This tv has been really good

This tv has been really good since we bought it from Big W 4 weeks ago with no problems at all. I was surprised by the sound its quite good and not tinny at all has good depth. Picture quality stood up well to the 55" sony next to it not the same but not that different either and alot less expensive. Overall a great buy for us at $599

Purchased at Big W for $599.00.

Customer SupportEKO

Thanks Zanardi for leaving a review for us, we greatly appreciate it.

Other 4K Ultra HD TVs

See all EKO 4K Ultra HD Smart TV Series reviews

Cassandra
Cassandraasked
4K Ultra HD Smart TV K550USN (55")

Hello my remote broke im in need of a new remote

Amandaree
Amandaree

Our remote has never functioned consistently.. would love another

Hi

Please email us your details and tv serial number on info@ayonz.com for spare parts team to send you the part that you need

Kesava D.
Kesava D.asked
4K Ultra HD Smart TV K550USN (55")

What is the code for universal remote, don’t tell me to email either, is there a code yes or no. Simple

Hi

The cost 05BF

Jenniferasked
4K Ultra HD Smart TV K550USN (55")

Hi we have just purchased and Eko tv and it won’t even turn on ! The red light is there but we can’t pair the remote until it switches on !!!

Stacey W.
Stacey W.

Hi, I have the same issue, did you get it resolved?

Jennifer

We called them because we couldn’t fix the problem, they are sending a technician out ( don’t know when ) you will need your receipt etc for them to come out , although I don’t know when it will happen as we are in lockdown

See all EKO 4K Ultra HD Smart TV K550USN (55") questions

Get an answer from our members and EKO representatives

Compare all 7 EKO 4K Ultra HD Smart TV Series