MPN: K550USN
See the Best 4K Ultra HD TVs in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by EKO

• Software
  • Picture Quality

Danielle
DanielleSouth East Queensland, QLD

It’s awesome but not great

It won’t connect my surround sound to it, it won’t save my settings. I have to fiddle with it every morning to set up my surround sound. What’s the problem

Purchased in January 2021 for $600.00.

Hi Danielle

How are you connecting your surround sound ?

Tech666it
Tech666itMid North Coast, NSW

Eko 55inch android smart tv

This is easy to use everything works as should. High humidity will cause intermittent problems. Recommend if you get water crystals in container like5$each picture posted below. all problems disappeared within a day. I wouuld recommend one to anyone. I'm runing 2 laptops, ps4 @hdmi. amplifier optical ,like 15hours a day.

Purchased in January 2020 at Harvey Norman for $700.00.

Other 4K Ultra HD TVs

JodySydney Surrounds, NSW

Great T.V. Fantastic value for money.

Very happy with this product, great picture quality, easy to hook up apps such as Netflix, YouTube, Foxtel and more. Internet speed doesn’t miss a beat. Easy to hook up other appliances to the tv as well such as sound bar DVD etc.

Purchased in March 2020 at Big W for $650.00.

Jody

Thank you for responding. It’s not because of ads because it also happens when watching movies on Netflix and Foxtel. I do have a JVC sound bar plugged into audio but it happens whether I use tv audio or the sound bar. I will call your support team.

Customer SupportEKO

Thanks Jody, it could be something to do with the relationship between the TV and Sound Bar in relation to the sound signals it is processing. Either way the team will be able to help you out.

4K Ultra HD TVs

Find out how EKO 4K Ultra HD Smart TV K550USN (55") compares to other 4K Ultra HD TVs

Danny B.
Danny B.Mid North Coast, NSW

Could not be happier

I bought this TV about 4 weeks back, it has a great easy to use menu, super quick response for channels and menu etc, sound is really good for the price. The picture is awesome for TV, internet and gaming. Streams well both through internet and from phone. The remote is solid and well laid out and I love that it is blue tooth and works from anywhere. I was a little worried buying a television in this price range as the last one I owned was awefull in every way and much dearer than this one.
I highly recommend this TV, especially on a budget.

Purchased in March 2020 at Big W for $399.00.

Customer SupportEKO

Thank you Danny, we appreciate you writing a review for our TV.

paully2012Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Great smart tv for those on a tight budget

EKO TV has a great picture. Sound is great. Value for money. The subtitle menu is a little tricky to keep the subs off. If others have the subtitle prob message me and ill give the fix to keep subtitles off permanent. Easy set up though pairing remote can be a prob and after a firmware update the remote wont pair so a reinstall of android will fix. The tv is fast, responsive and plays 4k rather good. Inbuilt chromecast and google assistant great. Anyone on a tight budget would appreciate the great quality. Easy set up of legs and the tv is very light to carry.

Purchased in January 2020 at Big W Retail Stores for $549.00.

paully2012

I know, I told you about one of them. Tv is fantastic. Streams from phone flawless. It justs needs foxtel go.

Customer SupportEKO

You sure did & we provided another one for everyone to read about just in case they get stuck :-)

See all EKO 4K Ultra HD Smart TV Series reviews