MPN: K650USN

• Sound Quality
  • Software
  • Picture Quality

Was happy with our 65" eko till our dog chewed our remote

Was happy with our 65" eko till our dog chewed our remote and since chewed 2 universal ones lol but that doesn't change the fact that customer support has made it very hard to try get another remote was fine using the universal one till I did factory reset now I need one tv is a paper weight

Poor all round

We first purchased this TV 6 months ago. Over the last couple of months it became unusable because of screen issues, lines appearing while sound still playing as normal.

We returned it and exchanged for another one two days ago. The exchanged one now has a white opaque layer on half of the screen.

Will be taking back for a refund as I couldn't believe another issue.

Purchased in January 2021 at Big W for $599.00.

Other 4K Ultra HD TVs

Sam
SamPerth, WA

Really slow

Really slow response time with the remote. Hdmi sources sometimes don’t show picture. Please don’t buy Eko. If you are looking to buy a tv just spend a few more bucks to get a decent brand.

Purchased in May 2021 at Big W for $580.00.

4K Ultra HD TVs

Find out how EKO 4K Ultra HD Smart TV K650USN (65") compares to other 4K Ultra HD TVs

Freezing and won’t turn on. Support doesn’t reply

TV has been constantly freezing and slow to respond to remote over the last week. Today it won’t turn on at all. I have unplugged and plugged it back in, reset it, cleared cache. I have sent an email to company (as suggested to every query/review here) AND sent msg via contact us page. Still no response.

Purchased in May 2020.

Hi Ash

Could you please give me your email

Ash
Ash

ashleytafou@hotmail.com

See all EKO 4K Ultra HD Smart TV Series reviews

Jackie
Jackieasked
4K Ultra HD Smart TV K650USN (65")

Normal tv channels are experiencing poor reception cutting in and out very frustrating hard to watch. I have checked the internet connection eveything ok. Also experiencing netflix issues.

Christina S
Christina Sasked
4K Ultra HD Smart TV K650USN (65")

Hi I have a blue screen. Have tried to do reset. At first I had sound and blue screen, now I have no sound just s blue screen.

Hi

Please email us on info@ayonz.com to send a tech out

Belinda M.
Belinda M.asked
4K Ultra HD Smart TV K650USN (65")

There is blue rotating circle in the middle of my screen, how do I get rid of this? I have already tried the reset option, I have disconnected the wifi settings and reset them but nothing

Hi Belinda

So we can help you correctly , please email us images of the blue circle to info@ayonz.com so our tech support can help you through this

See all EKO 4K Ultra HD Smart TV Series questions

Get an answer from our members and EKO representatives

Compare all 7 EKO 4K Ultra HD Smart TV Series