MPN: K650USN
See the Best 4K Ultra HD TVs in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by EKO

4K TV Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

1.9
  • Sound Quality
  • Software
  • Picture Quality

2 months Old - needs to be replaced (purchased from Big W)

Youtube - would freeze requiring restart of television
Remote - issues changing channels (5% of the time) would need to change channel using arrows then I can use the numbers to go to channel I want.
Television - I get a flickering in the background and then picture freezes with horizontal lines, while the TV still plays in the background.
Built in Apps such as 7play are also painful to use (does not work sometimes)

Purchased in June 2021 at Big W for $579.00.

Performance
Sound Quality
Software
Picture Quality

TV has no power

Just bought our new eko tv and there is no power running too the tv. Remote works but it wont turn on at all. Product number is 153613. Please help.

Hi Jack

Something must have cause the tv to cut off power , I recommend you swap it at the store

Other 4K Ultra HD TVs

Poor all round

We first purchased this TV 6 months ago. Over the last couple of months it became unusable because of screen issues, lines appearing while sound still playing as normal.

We returned it and exchanged for another one two days ago. The exchanged one now has a white opaque layer on half of the screen.

Will be taking back for a refund as I couldn't believe another issue.

Purchased in January 2021 at Big W for $599.00.

4K Ultra HD TVs

Find out how EKO 4K Ultra HD Smart TV K650USN (65") compares to other 4K Ultra HD TVs

SamPerth, WA

Really slow

Really slow response time with the remote. Hdmi sources sometimes don’t show picture. Please don’t buy Eko. If you are looking to buy a tv just spend a few more bucks to get a decent brand.

Purchased in May 2021 at Big W for $580.00.

Customer SupportEKO

Freezing and won’t turn on. Support doesn’t reply

TV has been constantly freezing and slow to respond to remote over the last week. Today it won’t turn on at all. I have unplugged and plugged it back in, reset it, cleared cache. I have sent an email to company (as suggested to every query/review here) AND sent msg via contact us page. Still no response.

Purchased in May 2020.

Hi Ash

Could you please give me your email

Ash