MPN: K500USN

• Picture Quality

Sam
SamPerth, WA

Internet always cutting out

Without fail every day I turn this tv on and it will fail to connect to internet for at least half an hour. Please do not buy this brand thanks.

Purchased in May 2021 at Big W for $580.00.

Hi Sam

Please reset the tv , also please check the distance between the tv and your router

Karla
KarlaPerth, WA

Tv not working

Brought tv approx 6 mths ago went away for the weekend came home turned on using the remote and getting sound no picture this is really upsetting to me and my kids

Purchased in December 2020 at Big W Retail Stores for $400.00.

Hi Karla

Please email us on info@ayonz.com so we can secure tech support to sort out the issue

Other 4K Ultra HD TVs

Sat
SatMid North Coast, NSW

Question

Was watching Netflix then closed out to watch normal tv then went back to finish the movie and got a green screen it took about 5minutes to get back to movie

Purchased in February 2021 for $539.00.

Hi Sat

That should not happen , please email us on info@ayonz.com so we can try and resolve for you

4K Ultra HD TVs

Find out how EKO 4K Ultra HD Smart TV K500USN (50") compares to other 4K Ultra HD TVs

Whitney G.
Whitney G.South East Queensland, QLD

Good but the high pitch is horrible

Good price especially for the size and added apps such as Netflix and what not but this is my second replacement as my first one I purchased on the 3/04/2021 had a high pitch ringing while turned on. It would only stop when it’s turned off at the power point and had afew pixelated dots on the screen.
I exchanged it for a new one on 6/04/2021 and it works perfectly fine at the moment but the high pitch noise is still present... it can be rather distracting if you zone into the pitch especially at night when sleeping if you do not turn it off at the wall.
Also the screen is extremely touchy which is a concern also. Contemplating a refund and getting a different brand.

Purchased in March 2021 at Big W for $449.00.

Shavorn T.Perth, WA

It was a good TV until the high pitch noise started!!!!

Ok I really enjoyed this TV, it had no issues what so ever BUT not even 6 months into having it the TV is now making a high pitched sound whether the TV is on or off!!! Iv tried a few things like unplugging it but it still returns. Would really appreciate some help if there is a way to rectify this issue. Thanks

Purchased in November 2018 at Big W for $750.00.

Hi ,

Please email info@ayonz.com for tech support as they will organise a service call

Shavorn T.

Hi I have emailed and filled out the form online so hopefully hear back soon...

DenzerT
DenzerTSydney, NSW

Good Cheap as Smart Tv

Purchased this a week ago. From BigW. Good tv cheap price , Youtube Netflix and Amazon Prime Video on the remote. The rest of the app not available as the app store is non existence showing the 404 error code, even the Internet browser. But the good thing it worked with the screen cast, which i use an app on the playstore.
So i could mirror Stan, or other services from my phone.
Very loud sound (basic) no bass , but its ok.
There is no output of Aux or Bluetooth for sound, but i see an Optical, i think its the only one to get the sound out.
Clear pictures no problem with the pixelation,
Overall good tv, cheap, and good for Netflix n YouTube.

• +5Thumbnail

Purchased in March 2021 at Big W Retail Stores for $450.00.

Kurt B.
Kurt B.Northern Region, NSW

This is terrible, can easily live without it.

2-day old tv, Remote doesn't work. The buttons on the back of the TV have stopped working.
The picture looks absolutely terrible for a 4K tv. and the Tv not recognizing a soundbar through HDMI is not very helpful. had to dive deep into the settings to find it.

Purchased in March 2021 at Big W for $450.00.

Jessica
Jessica Central Queensland, QLD

It won't connect to my phone!

I'm trying to connect my phone to the TV but I've tried everything and it doesn't work. I've had this TV for less than a month and it doesn't explain how to connect it in the manual. It has an app for it already on there but its useless.

Purchased in February 2021 for $499.00.

Other 4K Ultra HD TVs

See all EKO 4K Ultra HD Smart TV Series reviews

Nicole C
Nicole Casked
4K Ultra HD Smart TV K500USN (50")

Unfortunately the numbers on the remote of the TV I purchased on the 15th May 2021 no longer select the Channels. I checked the batteries and they are fine. I did a reset to default and it worked for a few hours but not any longer. Are you able to advise me how to get it to work or can you please send a replacement Remote Control.
Nicole C

Mark F.
Mark F.

They won't send my partner a new remote as we can't find reciept now the tv not so smart can't even use it

Hi Mark

Could you please provide us your details so we can arrange a remote

Deacon H.
Deacon H.asked
4K Ultra HD Smart TV K500USN (50")

The numbers on my control don’t work after a week of owning the tv.

Hi Deacon

We can send you a replacement

Could you please email us on info@ayonz.com:
Address
Phone
Tv model
Serial number

Paul P
Paul Pasked
4K Ultra HD Smart TV K500USN (50")

Bought this from Big W a few months ago, set it up and left it until now since we have renovated the lounge. It now comes up with a big grey note in the middle of the screen stating "This copy of Sraf HTML5 Browser is NOT LICENSED. Please contact the vendor or customer support from the manufacturer for further information. S487875" Could you please assist with this?

Hi Paul

Please go to setting and do a reset

If that doesn’t work then please email info@ayonz.com so they can organise a software update for you

See all EKO 4K Ultra HD Smart TV K500USN (50") questions

Get an answer from our members and EKO representatives

Compare all 7 EKO 4K Ultra HD Smart TV Series