MPN: K500USN
See the Best 4K Ultra HD TVs in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by EKO

• Software
  • Picture Quality
SamPerth, WA

Internet always cutting out

Without fail every day I turn this tv on and it will fail to connect to internet for at least half an hour. Please do not buy this brand thanks.

Purchased in May 2021 at Big W for $580.00.

Hi Sam

Please reset the tv , also please check the distance between the tv and your router

Sam

Not to be rude mate but you’re not telling me anything I don’t already know. Any other solutions?

Hi Sam ,

I have spoken to a tech in the support team , we can organise a tech to service the tv , if you ok with that , please email us on info@ayonz.com with all the details

Karla
KarlaPerth, WA

Tv not working

Brought tv approx 6 mths ago went away for the weekend came home turned on using the remote and getting sound no picture this is really upsetting to me and my kids

Purchased in December 2020 at Big W Retail Stores for $400.00.

Hi Karla

Please email us on info@ayonz.com so we can secure tech support to sort out the issue

Other 4K Ultra HD TVs

Kurt B.
Kurt B.Northern Region, NSW

This is terrible, can easily live without it.

2-day old tv, Remote doesn't work. The buttons on the back of the TV have stopped working.
The picture looks absolutely terrible for a 4K tv. and the Tv not recognizing a soundbar through HDMI is not very helpful. had to dive deep into the settings to find it.

Purchased in March 2021 at Big W for $450.00.

4K Ultra HD TVs

Find out how EKO 4K Ultra HD Smart TV K500USN (50") compares to other 4K Ultra HD TVs

See all EKO 4K Ultra HD Smart TV Series reviews

Tarryn N.
Tarryn N.asked
4K Ultra HD Smart TV K500USN (50")

Ever since the most recent update, my TV has been lagging horribly and at least twice a day will freeze or not respond to the remote. The only way to rectify the situation is to either switch off at the wall or long press the power button on the remote to use the 'shut down' option which is at times a lengthy procedure because the TV isn't responding to the remote. Its only happened since the last update so there are obvious bugs that need to be fixed. TV is less than a year old.

Hi

Please go to setting and do a factory reset

Alice M
Alice M

Our remote got chewed,
Got a universal remote and now the tv won’t turn on

Kelly
Kellyasked
4K Ultra HD Smart TV K500USN (50")

Hello, Can I add App’s like Disney and Stan to this tv? Netflix and Stan already were installed

Hi Kelly

This tv come with fixed apps only

If you like to add extra apps best option to get a chromecast

Nicole C
Nicole Casked
4K Ultra HD Smart TV K500USN (50")

Unfortunately the numbers on the remote of the TV I purchased on the 15th May 2021 no longer select the Channels. I checked the batteries and they are fine. I did a reset to default and it worked for a few hours but not any longer. Are you able to advise me how to get it to work or can you please send a replacement Remote Control.
Nicole C

Mark F.
Mark F.

They won't send my partner a new remote as we can't find reciept now the tv not so smart can't even use it

Hi Mark

Could you please provide us your details so we can arrange a remote

See all EKO 4K Ultra HD Smart TV K500USN (50") questions

Get an answer from our members and EKO representatives

Compare all 7 EKO 4K Ultra HD Smart TV Series