EKO 4K Ultra HD Smart TV Series

EKO 4K Ultra HD Smart TV Series Questions & Answers

K550USN (55"), K750USN (75"), K500USN (50"), etc...

430 questions from our users

Shane
Shaneasked
4K Ultra HD Smart TV Series

Hi. Just set up your 55" 4K Tv and can only pick up channel 10 channels. My other TV's in the house are all ok.?

Korey M.
Korey M.asked
4K Ultra HD Smart TV K550USN (55")

On the home menu, what does the green screen with the phone do

Amboi V.
Amboi V.asked
Shelley H.
Shelley H.asked
4K Ultra HD Smart TV Series

Hi I've brought 2 EKO tv's and having trouble with them one of them turns on to Foxtel without touch a button. And sometimes it goes to a colour screen. The other one will not turn on from remote have replace batteries.

Shelley H.
Shelley H.asked
4K Ultra HD Smart TV Series

Hi have brought 2 EKO tv's the 50in keep going to Foxtel or a colour screen . The 42in tv will not tune on from remote

For tech support please email us on info@ayonz.com

Also please send us the 42” model so we can send you the remote

Lana T.
Lana T.asked
4K Ultra HD Smart TV Series

Hi purchased an eko TV 60 inch approximately 4 months ago was only used for a week then packed back in box until yesterday, was working fine last night now the tv will not turn on. What should we do?

Hi Lana

Please contact tech support on info@ayonz.com

Seval G.
Seval G.asked
4K Ultra HD Smart TV K750USN (75")

Purchased EKO Tv 27/08/2020 remote no longer connects to tv therefore cannot switch tv on to watch.

Hi

Please send us your details so we can send you a replacement remote

Philsy L.
Philsy L.asked
4K Ultra HD Smart TV Series

Just wondering how I can get the agreement to down load I’ve tried resetting tv plus my internet ….. no luck

Hi

What are you trying to download ?

Shirley J.
Shirley J.asked
4K Ultra HD Smart TV K750USN (75")

How do I get rid of the watermark on my tv

mick
mick

Go to settings switch HBB TV to off

Hi Shirley

Please go to setting and do a reset

Mark F.
Mark F.asked
4K Ultra HD Smart TV Series

Hi done a factory reset and because we don't have original remote my tv is now stuck on the start of the setup to choose the language and the tv buttons don't do the job and my partner contacted yous months ago and weren't much help

Hi Mark

Happy to send you a remote , please give us your details

Brenton S.
Brenton S.asked
4K Ultra HD Smart TV Series

I have a question for anyone who owns a EKO 4k tele. Has yours started flickering and if so how do you fix it. My tv isn't even a year old and it just started doing it. Any suggestions on how to fix the problem?

Hi Brenton

I recommend you email us on info@ayonz.com so we can arrange a tech to come out

LAA
LAAasked
4K Ultra HD Smart TV Series

Having problems connecting soundbar l. It's plugged in correctly but can't find where to set up on menu

Kat
Kat

I can't help but I agree I bought a soundbar and couldn't connect it at all except by bluetooth but that sent feedback through tv and was horrid so got rid of soundbar

Hi

For tech support , please email info@ayonz.com

Karen r.
Karen r.asked
4K Ultra HD Smart TV Series

Hi have a 48 inch tv went to sleep and woke up this morning and there's at least a 10 to 15 cm black line running down the right side what the heck has made this happen l paid a lot of money for this tv. What am I supposed to do about issue please

Hi Karen

Please email us on info@ayonz.com for tech support

Tiara R.
Tiara R.asked
4K Ultra HD Smart TV K650USNP (65")

Hi, I have just purchased an android 65inch TV and have had it for 2 days. Last night I turned it off when going to bed and this morning it won't turn back on. I have tried using the buttons on TV, unplugging TV ect but still won't work please help!

Stephanie Flint
Stephanie Flintasked
4K Ultra HD Smart TV K650USNP (65")

Hi! I’ve recently just moved into a new house and my Eko tv isn’t allowing me to search channels when I scroll through settings it goes straight past channels

Hi

We recommend you go to settings and do a factory reset

Through the setup after the reset , it will prompt you to scan the channels

Brad T.
Brad T.asked
4K Ultra HD Smart TV Series

I've only had this 75inch EKO TV a little over a year now and there's a thin black line just below the centre of the screen and it's started to flash every now and again. Can I fix this?

Hi Brad

For tech support please email us on info@ayonz.com

Shaun Pollock
Shaun Pollockasked
4K Ultra HD Smart TV K650USNP (65")

My tv connected to internet won't load Netflix or prime. Done a speed test through Netflix and got all green ticks. But still won't load. Tried a factory reset and tried resetting the app. Tried switching from wifi to cable. Also have to hard restart the tv every time I want to change HDMI input? Why? Doesn't seem like a very smart "smart TV"

Hi Shaun

Sorry for this , but it could be a firmware error , please email us on info@ayonz.com so we can arrange for a tech to come out

Judy P
Judy Pasked
4K Ultra HD Smart TV K750USN (75")

Could you please tell me why my new Bauhn tv suddenly has a watermark warning on it? Seems very strange that I have to reset the tv to get rid of this. Never had such a warning appear with a tv before.

Hi

Bauhn tv is not made by Eko

LAA
LAAasked
4K Ultra HD Smart TV Series

Hi I purchased my TV 4 months ago. I have lines through the TV most mornings as though it's warming up. How do I fix this?

Hi

Please email us on info@ayonz.com and we will arrange a tech to comeout

Steve W.
Steve W.asked
4K Ultra HD Smart TV Series

Can u set up retro analog gaming consoles eg: sega master system 2 super nintendo N64 etc on a eko 40 inch smart tv

Hi Steve
Myra you can but you need to use av cable

Get an answer from our members and EKO representatives

EKO 4K Ultra HD Smart TV Series