EKO 4K Ultra HD Smart TV Series

EKO 4K Ultra HD Smart TV Series Questions & Answers (page 3 of 24)

K550USN (55"), K750USN (75"), K500USN (50"), etc...
Listing monitored by EKO

461 questions from our users

Mark F.asked
4K Ultra HD Smart TV Series

Hi done a factory reset and because we don't have original remote my tv is now stuck on the start of the setup to choose the language and the tv buttons don't do the job and my partner contacted yous months ago and weren't much help

Hi Mark

Happy to send you a remote , please give us your details

Brenton S.
Brenton S.asked
4K Ultra HD Smart TV Series

I have a question for anyone who owns a EKO 4k tele. Has yours started flickering and if so how do you fix it. My tv isn't even a year old and it just started doing it. Any suggestions on how to fix the problem?

Hi Brenton

I recommend you email us on info@ayonz.com so we can arrange a tech to come out

LAA
LAAasked
4K Ultra HD Smart TV Series

Having problems connecting soundbar l. It's plugged in correctly but can't find where to set up on menu

Kat
Kat

I can't help but I agree I bought a soundbar and couldn't connect it at all except by bluetooth but that sent feedback through tv and was horrid so got rid of soundbar

Hi

For tech support , please email info@ayonz.com

Karen r.
Karen r.asked
4K Ultra HD Smart TV Series

Hi have a 48 inch tv went to sleep and woke up this morning and there's at least a 10 to 15 cm black line running down the right side what the heck has made this happen l paid a lot of money for this tv. What am I supposed to do about issue please

Hi Karen

Please email us on info@ayonz.com for tech support

Tiara R.
Tiara R.asked
4K Ultra HD Smart TV K650USNP (65")

Hi, I have just purchased an android 65inch TV and have had it for 2 days. Last night I turned it off when going to bed and this morning it won't turn back on. I have tried using the buttons on TV, unplugging TV ect but still won't work please help!

Stephanie Flint
Stephanie Flintasked
4K Ultra HD Smart TV K650USNP (65")

Hi! I’ve recently just moved into a new house and my Eko tv isn’t allowing me to search channels when I scroll through settings it goes straight past channels

Hi

We recommend you go to settings and do a factory reset

Through the setup after the reset , it will prompt you to scan the channels

Brad T.
Brad T.asked
4K Ultra HD Smart TV Series

I've only had this 75inch EKO TV a little over a year now and there's a thin black line just below the centre of the screen and it's started to flash every now and again. Can I fix this?

Hi Brad

For tech support please email us on info@ayonz.com

Shaun Pollock
Shaun Pollockasked
4K Ultra HD Smart TV K650USNP (65")

My tv connected to internet won't load Netflix or prime. Done a speed test through Netflix and got all green ticks. But still won't load. Tried a factory reset and tried resetting the app. Tried switching from wifi to cable. Also have to hard restart the tv every time I want to change HDMI input? Why? Doesn't seem like a very smart "smart TV"

Hi Shaun

Sorry for this , but it could be a firmware error , please email us on info@ayonz.com so we can arrange for a tech to come out

Judy P
Judy Pasked
4K Ultra HD Smart TV K750USN (75")

Could you please tell me why my new Bauhn tv suddenly has a watermark warning on it? Seems very strange that I have to reset the tv to get rid of this. Never had such a warning appear with a tv before.

Hi

Bauhn tv is not made by Eko

LAA
LAAasked
4K Ultra HD Smart TV Series

Hi I purchased my TV 4 months ago. I have lines through the TV most mornings as though it's warming up. How do I fix this?

Hi

Please email us on info@ayonz.com and we will arrange a tech to comeout

Steve W.
Steve W.asked
4K Ultra HD Smart TV Series

Can u set up retro analog gaming consoles eg: sega master system 2 super nintendo N64 etc on a eko 40 inch smart tv

Hi Steve
Myra you can but you need to use av cable

Scott A.
Scott A.asked
4K Ultra HD Smart TV Series

Why can't I find my new eko name in telstra tv
remote pairing list what could I pair it to to work?

Frances K.
Frances K.asked
4K Ultra HD Smart TV K550USN (55")

Does this TV have Bluetooth? my husband has hearing problems and wants to use headphones in bed to watch TV we have a pair J2D Bluetooth headphones will they work with this tv.

Adrian
Adrian

I’m not sure

Hi

No it does not have Bluetooth

Josh M.asked
4K Ultra HD Smart TV K650USNP (65")

Bought the 65" EKO Smart tv from big W today but can't see to cast to it from my google phone.
Both tv and phone are on the same wi-fi network but my phone doesn't have the tv as an option to cast to. How do we do this?

Hi josh

You need to use screencast function on the tv

Hi,

I do. I go into the cast option (green image of tv with phone + wifi signal coming off it), from here it says ready for connection with adapter name and adapter ID. But when I go to my phone to cast it doesn't come up as an option, only my Chromecast will come up that's setup on another tv.

Hi josh

This seem strange , I am not familiar with the google phone

Nicole C
Nicole Casked
4K Ultra HD Smart TV K500USN (50")

Unfortunately the numbers on the remote of the TV I purchased on the 15th May 2021 no longer select the Channels. I checked the batteries and they are fine. I did a reset to default and it worked for a few hours but not any longer. Are you able to advise me how to get it to work or can you please send a replacement Remote Control.
Nicole C

Mark F.

They won't send my partner a new remote as we can't find reciept now the tv not so smart can't even use it

Hi Mark

Could you please provide us your details so we can arrange a remote

Jrw asked

My EKO 50inch tv won’t let me connect to phones hotspot 4G

Hi

Please go to setting and do a reset

Jrw

I can’t find the reset in settings?

Hi

What is your model number

Jackie
Jackieasked
4K Ultra HD Smart TV K650USN (65")

Normal tv channels are experiencing poor reception cutting in and out very frustrating hard to watch. I have checked the internet connection eveything ok. Also experiencing netflix issues.

Waylon M.
Waylon M.asked
4K Ultra HD Smart TV Series

Hi the tv works but it’s stuck on hdmi, the buttons on the tv aren't working & the remote buttons are unresponsive except for the 4 media buttons (Netflix, the internet, Amazon Prime & YouTube) pls!?

Hi

Please go to setting and do factory reset

If that does not work then please email us on info@ayonz.com for tech support

Mathew R.
Mathew R.asked
4K Ultra HD Smart TV Series

I am unable to change input on my TV. I have tried using the original remote, a universal remote and a downloaded app remote. Nothing will allow me to change source all other functions work on the TV. Tried removing HDMI's and changing positions but still cannot change input.

Hi Matthew

For tech support , I recommend you email us on info@ayonz.com

Caitlin H.
Caitlin H.asked
4K Ultra HD Smart TV Series

My Eko smart tv keeps changing colours it goes white, red, blue, green and black and the sound still works but there is no picture just keeps on flashing those colours with no picture it comes and goes please help

Hi

For tech support please feel free to email us on info@ayonz.com

amy l.
amy l.

My Eko tv doesn’t have google play, and seems to have all Russian new apps, nothing useful to me

Hi Amy

Some of our models only come with pre apps like Netflix and you tube

Get an answer from our members and EKO representatives

EKO 4K Ultra HD Smart TV Series