EKO 4K Ultra HD Smart TV Series

EKO 4K Ultra HD Smart TV Series (page 3 of 6)

K550USN (55"), K750USN (75"), K500USN (50"), etc...

4K TV Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Sound Quality
  • Software
  • Picture Quality

Whitney G.
Whitney G.South East Queensland, QLD

Good but the high pitch is horrible

Good price especially for the size and added apps such as Netflix and what not but this is my second replacement as my first one I purchased on the 3/04/2021 had a high pitch ringing while turned on. It would only stop when it’s turned off at the power point and had afew pixelated dots on the screen.
I exchanged it for a new one on 6/04/2021 and it works perfectly fine at the moment but the high pitch noise is still present... it can be rather distracting if you zone into the pitch especially at night when sleeping if you do not turn it off at the wall.
Also the screen is extremely touchy which is a concern also. Contemplating a refund and getting a different brand.

Unsatisfied.
Unsatisfied.Sydney, NSW

Netflix app crashing

Have had this tv for under 5 months. Now when I try to watch Netflix, the tv starts freezing before totally crashing and kicking me out of the app and my screen goes completely black!

Very VERY frustrating

Shavorn T.Perth, WA

It was a good TV until the high pitch noise started!!!!

Ok I really enjoyed this TV, it had no issues what so ever BUT not even 6 months into having it the TV is now making a high pitched sound whether the TV is on or off!!! Iv tried a few things like unplugging it but it still returns. Would really appreciate some help if there is a way to rectify this issue. Thanks

Hi ,

Please email info@ayonz.com for tech support as they will organise a service call

Shavorn T.

Hi I have emailed and filled out the form online so hopefully hear back soon...

DenzerT
DenzerTSydney, NSW

Good Cheap as Smart Tv

Purchased this a week ago. From BigW. Good tv cheap price , Youtube Netflix and Amazon Prime Video on the remote. The rest of the app not available as the app store is non existence showing the 404 error code, even the Internet browser. But the good thing it worked with the screen cast, which i use an app on the playstore.
So i could mirror Stan, or other services from my phone.
Very loud sound (basic) no bass , but its ok.
There is no output of Aux or Bluetooth for sound, but i see an Optical, i think its the only one to get the sound out.
Clear pictures no problem with the pixelation,
Overall good tv, cheap, and good for Netflix n YouTube.

• +5Thumbnail
Sandra T.
Sandra T.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Nice tv

Nice tv for the price ...seems to have most bells n whistles...it was very easy to connect and set up..still getting use to LED last tv was plasma only issue wont read my usb

Hi sandra

Please make sure your USB is fat 32 formatted

Michael
MichaelSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic TV for the price

I am quite shocked at all the bad reviews. I bought this tv from Big W for our 2nd living room thinking it would be average. It is a fantastic tv and works well with my surround sound speakers. Picture quality is great. It may not be the same quality as our Samsung Crystal but it’s not far off and less than 1/2 the price. Mine has worked perfectly since day one and my Apple TV works perfectly with it.

Samantha
SamanthaSouth East Queensland, QLD

I have been waiting on a response for over 6 months for a replacement remote. I'm a very unhappy customer

I'm not happy at all with this product as you can't buy a replacement remote, I have had this tv just sitting there for nearly a yr with no reponse

Kurt B.
Kurt B.Northern Region, NSW

This is terrible, can easily live without it.

2-day old tv, Remote doesn't work. The buttons on the back of the TV have stopped working.
The picture looks absolutely terrible for a 4K tv. and the Tv not recognizing a soundbar through HDMI is not very helpful. had to dive deep into the settings to find it.

NotHappyNorthern Region, NSW

tv don't turn on

I can't turn on tv with remote or manually and this is 2nd tv same thing happened with the 1st one and was replaced by the store I'm really disappointed

NotHappy

Thank you for your response.....my son suggested I remove the power cable for a few mins and it worked.

Natasha
NatashaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Does not turn on

Bought this for my parents as a Christmas gift in December. I set it up for them and it worked for two days and then stopped working halfway through the news. The screen just went black. Unplugged it and tried to start all over again but the screen just stays black. The red glow changes to green and then back to red again just on its own. But the screen stays black.
I have googled everything and nothing seems to help. So very frustrating. Such a shame for my parents as this was their first smart TV and it’s turned them off.

Jessica
Jessica Central Queensland, QLD

It won't connect to my phone!

I'm trying to connect my phone to the TV but I've tried everything and it doesn't work. I've had this TV for less than a month and it doesn't explain how to connect it in the manual. It has an app for it already on there but its useless.

Maddi
MaddiMid North Coast, NSW

High pitched noise even when off and colour difference in middle of screen

Noticed a lighter rectangle patch in the middle of the screen which can be seen best when the screen is black and even sometimes which picture on the screen. There is also a high pitched noise that can be heard from other rooms in the house even when the tv is turned off.

Hi Maddie

Please email us on info@ayonz.com to send a tech out to help you with your query

Crapful!

Most crap tv out it freezes constantly kicks you into all different crap and the volume adjusts by itself not worth the $1600 we paid for it from big w! Worst mistake ever and waste of money

Hi Belinda

So we can assist you , could you please advise your model number as we never had a $1600 tv in big w

Hi Belinda

Please got to setting and do a reset , if this fixes the problem please let us know , if not we would like to send our tech to check the product , please keep us posted

Belinda
Belinda

I have done a complete factory reset like 5 times already have also uninstalled apps cleared cache ect and still freezes whenever it likes to

Luciana
LucianaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Problems since day 1

When it turns on there is a black screen with sound. Been unplugged and replugged in after 24 hours. TV is only 3 months old. Can't factory reset or anything TV is a dud product.

Hi luciana

Please email us your details on info@ayonz.com so we can organise tech support for you

red flashing light

went to turn on my 75 eko TV tonight it has a flashing red light won't turn on TV is only 4 months old plz help me with my TV issue