EKO 4K Ultra HD Smart TV Series

EKO 4K Ultra HD Smart TV Series (page 4 of 6)

K550USN (55"), K750USN (75"), K500USN (50"), etc...

4K TV Buying Guide

KaylaMGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Nothing but issues.

Danielle
DanielleSouth East Queensland, QLD

It’s awesome but not great

It won’t connect my surround sound to it, it won’t save my settings. I have to fiddle with it every morning to set up my surround sound. What’s the problem

Hi Danielle

How are you connecting your surround sound ?

D Muzz
D MuzzSydney, NSW

Don't buy

John G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Faulty remote for EKO 55" Smart TV K550USN

We were given this TV for Christmas 2019 and our problems seem to centre on the remote, you have to press any other button than the power button to turn it on and if you press YouTube or Netflix it turns off. My grandson has setup my mobile so I can access YouTube. of course I have replaced the batteries in the remote - no difference. To get a new remote only seems available from EKO and they want the serial number which I would have to take the TV off the wall to find which I am not strong enough to do. I didn't buy the TV so I have no documentation except the instruction manual, either does my grandson who bought it (kids don't keep receipts these days) and to get him to come here involves a trip across town, (an hour either way).

Hi John ,

Please email your details and the tv serial number to info@ayonz.com and will replace the remote for you

John G.

thank you, might be a few days so I can rustle up some help to get the TV off the wall (for the serial number).

Tech666it
Tech666itMid North Coast, NSW

Eko 55inch android smart tv

This is easy to use everything works as should. High humidity will cause intermittent problems. Recommend if you get water crystals in container like5$each picture posted below. all problems disappeared within a day. I wouuld recommend one to anyone. I'm runing 2 laptops, ps4 @hdmi. amplifier optical ,like 15hours a day.

Jac
JacSydney, NSW

This tv price is to good to be true

We have had this Tv for about 6 months and it keeps dropping out when watching Netflix, Stan, Disney plus etc. This tv was a good price - to good to be true actually a waste of money - spend the extra $

Talissa
TalissaMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Save your money, and buy something else

I actually hate that I fell for buying this tv sounded to good to be true and it was.
I purchased it in April and have had troubles with it ever since, from it not connecting to my sound bar, the remote not working the internet connection dropping In and out and apps constantly closing 2 minutes into use. Not to mention that I have tried to contact the company back in September and have yet to hear anything back.

Hi Talissa

If you can email us your details on info@ayonz.com so we can assist you with your issues you mentioned above

DriedFish
DriedFishSydney Surrounds, NSW

Uneven LED lighting

Purchased last month as was interested in BigW's home brand. First one went into the colour test loop as soon as it was turned on, and so went back to the shop.

This 2nd one has extremely poor lighting evenness where the edges have bright spots where the panel isn't fitted correctly.

For the price, it's ok.

Not sure if consumers are to expect build quality like this at the price point, speakers and software are ok.

Kyesha Bligh Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Disgusted & frustrated

I recently purchased a EKO 58 inch TV just on Monday 21st December 2020 & opened it today 23rd December 2020. Set everything up like google assist & Netflix, the tv was on for about 5 minutes max & just out of nowhere the picture went black. Now the tv isn’t working no picture no nothing. Was looking to watching Christmas movies & songs with the family for Christmas but I guess I can’t now. Very very disappointed.

Helena M.
Helena M.

Won’t turn on!!!

Just like all the rest, got the tv in October and today it won’t turn on. New batteries in the remote but nothing.......why does this tv no have a power on button? No phone numbers to call nothing. This tv is crap!!!!!

Customer SupportEKO

How do I connect to the internet where do I go to connect to the internet

How do I connect to the internet where do I go to connect to the internet I’m having trouble finding where to connect the internet this is because I moved and in gaveling trouble connecting back to the internet

Hi Jeremy,

You will need to go into network settings and change it there. If you need some help stepping through this then please send us an email requesting help for this along with the model and serial numbers of your TV.

Leojeddymay Central Queensland, QLD

We were so excited, only to be left disappointed & frustrated.

We bought the TV, set it up and were very impressed with it...until 3 weeks later we have lost the picture. Nothing 'happened' as such, just went to turn it on and nothing.

Prior to the fault, we were very happy with the price, quality of picture and features. Sound quality could be better and obviously now the fault leaving us with no TV.

We particularly liked Google Assist and the app availability- however, no amount of features are any good if you cannot see/hear the TV.

Leojeddymay

I have already emailed you and we have already turned on/off, pulled plugs in and out. Thank you

Leojeddymay

Customer Support EKO - we are still awaiting a response to the email, the Warranty page once completed doesn't load and submit and we still have a TV we cannot watch. Not impressed

Heap of C***

Set this heap
Of crap up last night and now not working. The batteries provided were useless and replacing them was a complete nightmare... now it will not turn on even though there is power going to it!!!
No wonder you don’t provide a phone number..., going to consumer affairs about this one!!! Sold my other TV and now I have NOTHING to watch.... !!!!!!! Scammers!!!

CBazNew South Wales

Had it for 2 days and now a watermark as appeared & I can’t get rid of it

Tv is 2 days old, Watermark has appeared and won’t go away, cannot find a website or email for this to be fixed. Takes up a large part of the screen. Very annoying.

CBaz

I have, just waiting on an email back.

Still no response?

LVG
LVGSydney, NSW

Why keep selling this piece of garbage?

It is bad faith to keep selling a product that you guys know that is problematic.
Just bought the tv, it doesn’t turn on and you can imagine how glad I am to read that this is a common issue.
Total lack of ethic!