EKO 4K Ultra HD Smart TV Series

K550USN (55"), K750USN (75"), K500USN (50"), etc...

4K TV Buying Guide

• Picture Quality

Sam
SamPerth, WA

Internet always cutting out

Without fail every day I turn this tv on and it will fail to connect to internet for at least half an hour. Please do not buy this brand thanks.

Purchased in May 2021 at Big W for $580.00.

Hi Sam

Please reset the tv , also please check the distance between the tv and your router

Poor all round

We first purchased this TV 6 months ago. Over the last couple of months it became unusable because of screen issues, lines appearing while sound still playing as normal.

We returned it and exchanged for another one two days ago. The exchanged one now has a white opaque layer on half of the screen.

Will be taking back for a refund as I couldn't believe another issue.

Purchased in January 2021 at Big W for $599.00.

PHILLIP WAITE
PHILLIP WAITEGoulburn Valley, VIC

Rubbish

I have same problems. Ultra slow response from remote. Not remote. when I restart the TV is good again for about two three days then same process all over again.

Purchased in November 2019 at Big W Retail Stores for $899.00.

Adrian
AdrianMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Broken Ariel socket

I brought my tv from BigW all was good until I unplugged my Ariel and the socket broke off from the Tv. I emailed the company for them to tell me that is physical damage and they won’t not cover it under warranty. Clearly a Ariel socket should not break away from the tv even after being removed 100 times I’ve asked for someone to call me back and they have not so on Monday I will be contacting consumer affairs to take the matter further

Do not buy one of these tv

Purchased in June 2020 for $950.00.

Dart
DartSydney, NSW

Useless. Crashes when trying to use the Apps

The TV is slow itself, and things get worst when trying to use the smart Apps (it only has Netflix and Youtube built-in).
It is supposed to be smart TV but as it crashes I need to use my Google Chromecast to make it work.
I called the warranty and they asked me to reset AGAIN and to call Netflix and Youtube to resolve the problem, but it is clear that the problem is that the Tv's capacity of processing or something else is too week.

Purchased in May 2020 at Big W Retail Stores for $479.00.

Sam
SamPerth, WA

Really slow

Really slow response time with the remote. Hdmi sources sometimes don’t show picture. Please don’t buy Eko. If you are looking to buy a tv just spend a few more bucks to get a decent brand.

Purchased in May 2021 at Big W for $580.00.

Customer SupportEKO

Freezing and won’t turn on. Support doesn’t reply

TV has been constantly freezing and slow to respond to remote over the last week. Today it won’t turn on at all. I have unplugged and plugged it back in, reset it, cleared cache. I have sent an email to company (as suggested to every query/review here) AND sent msg via contact us page. Still no response.

Purchased in May 2020.

Hi Ash

Could you please give me your email

Ash
Ash

ashleytafou@hotmail.com

Brayden
BraydenMid North Coast, NSW

Wifi turning itself off on the tv and not connecting.

I turn the wifi on, on the tv but it turns itself off I have tried factory resetting it, turn it off at the wall ect... still hasn’t fixed the problem

Purchased in May 2021 at Big W Retail Stores for $300.00.

Hi Brayden

Please email us on info@ayonz.com to ensure we can send you tech support

Other 4K Ultra HD TVs

EKO "K650USN | 65" 4K Ultra HD Smart TV - EKO" Broken, Annoying, Out Of The Box. Big W -$600.

Purchased in January 2019 at Big W for $600.00.

Hi Sebastian

We apologise for your experience , however we would like to organise tech support to solve the issue
Could you please email us on info@ayonz.com with your details and the tv details so we can help

ElizaSydney, NSW

So bad, wouldn't bother

Glitches constantly, unresponsive to remote, plays sound with no video, plays video with no sound, plays video and sound together but not aligned DONT BOTHER, complete cheap crap, Waste of money & time

Purchased in May 2021 for $600.00.

Thanks, how do I reset?
I did check it was not due for software update but it was all up to date.

Hi Eliza

Please go to settings and device preferences then select reset

Liz GHunter Region, NSW

Never again

Purchased in November 2020 for our bedroom. Read reviews - clearly not enough - and thought this would be a good budget option.
Within a month of purchase, the issues started. Sometimes requires turning on and off twice before the screen will actually turn on.
Regularly glitches and gets a frozen picture while sound continues, and vice versa.
Will turn off if it’s own accord, and seems to take a while to switch back on once that happened.

Purchased in November 2020 at Big W for $549.00.

Hi Liz

Appologies about this , however we are here to service the product .
Please email us on onfo@ayonz.com your details and tv details so we can organise tech support

Liz G

Email undeliverable. Tried to respond.

Hi Liz

You emailed info@ayonz.com ?

Karla
KarlaPerth, WA

Tv not working

Brought tv approx 6 mths ago went away for the weekend came home turned on using the remote and getting sound no picture this is really upsetting to me and my kids

Purchased in December 2020 at Big W Retail Stores for $400.00.

Hi Karla

Please email us on info@ayonz.com so we can secure tech support to sort out the issue

Jessica A.
Jessica A.South East Queensland, QLD

Screen goes blank wile still playing sound YouTube 7+ Netflix crashes regularly remote is glitchy even after reset.

Eko was Brought from big W Qld MORAYFIELD had sound issues within the first 4 months apps crash screen goes blue or black wile playing sound that's on things like net flix remote won't work half the time it's about a year old. Sound is terrible quality we had to buy a sound bar. The operating system seems to have alot of issues They are becoming worse over time I have reset it several times it's been more trouble than its worth.

Purchased in February 2020 at Big w for $500.00.

Hi

Could you please provide us your details so we can excavate the case

Keely F.
Keely F.South East Queensland, QLD

Useless

Bought my Tv 1 year ago and has recently (few months) been dropping out of apps such a as Netflix and YouTube when watching something. Remote won’t connect. Very unhappy

Purchased in January 2020 at Big W.

Richard S.
Richard S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very slow in response to Remote

When we bought the TV, it was working fine. Then after 4 months, it started to respond slow to the remote. And then to the point of no response at all. We have to reset the power switch to get it to work again. Apps like Netflix, YouTube or Stan takes forever to work. It's very frustrating. It seems it has a slow processing memory. Who knows. But I'm buying another TV brand for sure.

Purchased in January 2021 for $700.00.

See all EKO 4K Ultra HD Smart TV Series reviews