EKO 4K Ultra HD Smart TV Series

K550USN (55"), K750USN (75"), K500USN (50"), etc...

4K TV Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Sound Quality
  • Software
  • Picture Quality

Was happy with our 65" eko till our dog chewed our remote

Was happy with our 65" eko till our dog chewed our remote and since chewed 2 universal ones lol but that doesn't change the fact that customer support has made it very hard to try get another remote was fine using the universal one till I did factory reset now I need one tv is a paper weight

Braydon T.
Braydon T.Darling Downs, QLD

Can’t stream from iPhone.

Great tv over all, but I can’t seem to stream from iPhone at all. Tried it with an android & it streams perfectly. Software is slow & glitchy but streams Netflix in perfect clarity even with super slow internet

Purchased in May 2021 at Big W Online Store for $800.00.

Other 4K Ultra HD TVs

Cjw
CjwDarwin, NT

Slow

Purchased less than a year ago and has worked fine up until last few months - runs extremely slow, glitches, delayed response with remote control, exits out of apps when watching movies/tv shows a few times and takes a long time re-loading to get back in only to exit out again. Becoming more and more difficult to use.

Purchased at Big W.

4K Ultra HD TVs

Find out how EKO 4K Ultra HD Smart TV Series compares to other 4K Ultra HD TVs

Netflix and YouTube problem.

When load Netflix or YouTube, the colours are only half lit and no visual beside thumbnails and text? When I play, just sound and text up top. Need help please.

Hi

Please go to setting and do a factory reset please

Sandra T.
Sandra T.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Nice tv

Nice tv for the price ...seems to have most bells n whistles...it was very easy to connect and set up..still getting use to LED last tv was plasma only issue wont read my usb

Purchased in March 2021 for $845.00.

Hi sandra

Please make sure your USB is fat 32 formatted

Jessica
Jessica Central Queensland, QLD

It won't connect to my phone!

I'm trying to connect my phone to the TV but I've tried everything and it doesn't work. I've had this TV for less than a month and it doesn't explain how to connect it in the manual. It has an app for it already on there but its useless.

Purchased in February 2021 for $499.00.

John G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Faulty remote for EKO 55" Smart TV K550USN

We were given this TV for Christmas 2019 and our problems seem to centre on the remote, you have to press any other button than the power button to turn it on and if you press YouTube or Netflix it turns off. My grandson has setup my mobile so I can access YouTube. of course I have replaced the batteries in the remote - no difference. To get a new remote only seems available from EKO and they want the serial number which I would have to take the TV off the wall to find which I am not strong enough to do. I didn't buy the TV so I have no documentation except the instruction manual, either does my grandson who bought it (kids don't keep receipts these days) and to get him to come here involves a trip across town, (an hour either way).

Purchased in December 2019.

Performance
Sound Quality
Picture Quality

Hi John ,

Please email your details and the tv serial number to info@ayonz.com and will replace the remote for you

John G.

thank you, might be a few days so I can rustle up some help to get the TV off the wall (for the serial number).

DriedFish
DriedFishSydney Surrounds, NSW

Uneven LED lighting

Purchased last month as was interested in BigW's home brand. First one went into the colour test loop as soon as it was turned on, and so went back to the shop.

This 2nd one has extremely poor lighting evenness where the edges have bright spots where the panel isn't fitted correctly.

For the price, it's ok.

Not sure if consumers are to expect build quality like this at the price point, speakers and software are ok.

Purchased in December 2020 at Big W for $369.00.

Other 4K Ultra HD TVs

How do I connect to the internet where do I go to connect to the internet

How do I connect to the internet where do I go to connect to the internet I’m having trouble finding where to connect the internet this is because I moved and in gaveling trouble connecting back to the internet

Purchased in December 2019 for $499.00.

Hi Jeremy,

You will need to go into network settings and change it there. If you need some help stepping through this then please send us an email requesting help for this along with the model and serial numbers of your TV.

4K Ultra HD TVs

Find out how EKO 4K Ultra HD Smart TV Series compares to other 4K Ultra HD TVs

CBazNew South Wales

Had it for 2 days and now a watermark as appeared & I can’t get rid of it

Tv is 2 days old, Watermark has appeared and won’t go away, cannot find a website or email for this to be fixed. Takes up a large part of the screen. Very annoying.

Purchased in November 2020 for $1,400.00.

CBaz

I have, just waiting on an email back.

Still no response?

Tread carefully! Not 4K.....Don’t pay RRP

Doesn’t play 4K via Xbox One. Manufacturer says it’s Xbox’s fault which shouldn’t be a reason. Xbox work at 4K on all other TVs. Including my older models. What sort of 4K TV doesn't work with 4K Xbox..... Also, dont trust Big W to accept return willingly on these. Apparently Big W are so sick of EKO TV defects and returns they just make it super difficult and push you to talk to the manufacturer.

TV okay generally for maybe $800 (not the RRP of 1500) but it is NOT 4K.

Purchased in June 2020 at Big W for $949.00.

Zamster

Be warned. Manufacturer confirms that this TV is not 4K. See my screenshot. If you buy just tread carefully with the specs.

Faulty

Picture only stays on for a few minutes than screen turns red blue white green
Have done a factory reset but the problem still exists. Have to turn it off and wait for a while then turn back on and the same problem again

Purchased in June 2020 at Big W Retail Stores for $300.00.

Tracey P.
Tracey P.Perth, WA

freezes and troubles connecting to internet

I've had my TV since January after the sales assistant recommended it
Not happy
It keeps freezing and won't respond when trying to change channels etc
I have to manually turn off then it starts to work
My daughter couldn't get it to connect to internet other day and had to turn it on and off couple times
Just frustrating

Purchased in January 2020 at Big W Retail Stores for $499.00.

Performance