EKO 4K Ultra HD Smart TV Series

K550USN (55"), K750USN (75"), K500USN (50"), etc...

4K TV Buying Guide

• Picture Quality

James Gill
James GillPerth, WA

New so still testing

Easy set up as long as you follow instructions
ARC sound worked with cable thru a Yamaha sound bar straight away
Telstra box shows hi Def HDR e.g. 4k straight away
So far so good only thing is built in apps seem to fail but not tested properly yet

Purchased in May 2021 at Big W Retail Stores for $799.00.

Not turning on with remote

Not turning on with remote but remote works when tv is on.. We have to unplug form wall to turn on TV.. Remote works and turns off TV when we are finished

Purchased in February 2021 at Big w for $700.00.

Performance
Customer SupportEKO

Other 4K Ultra HD TVs

Whitney G.
Whitney G.South East Queensland, QLD

Good but the high pitch is horrible

Good price especially for the size and added apps such as Netflix and what not but this is my second replacement as my first one I purchased on the 3/04/2021 had a high pitch ringing while turned on. It would only stop when it’s turned off at the power point and had afew pixelated dots on the screen.
I exchanged it for a new one on 6/04/2021 and it works perfectly fine at the moment but the high pitch noise is still present... it can be rather distracting if you zone into the pitch especially at night when sleeping if you do not turn it off at the wall.
Also the screen is extremely touchy which is a concern also. Contemplating a refund and getting a different brand.

Purchased in March 2021 at Big W for $449.00.

4K Ultra HD TVs

Find out how EKO 4K Ultra HD Smart TV Series compares to other 4K Ultra HD TVs

DenzerT
DenzerTSydney, NSW

Good Cheap as Smart Tv

Purchased this a week ago. From BigW. Good tv cheap price , Youtube Netflix and Amazon Prime Video on the remote. The rest of the app not available as the app store is non existence showing the 404 error code, even the Internet browser. But the good thing it worked with the screen cast, which i use an app on the playstore.
So i could mirror Stan, or other services from my phone.
Very loud sound (basic) no bass , but its ok.
There is no output of Aux or Bluetooth for sound, but i see an Optical, i think its the only one to get the sound out.
Clear pictures no problem with the pixelation,
Overall good tv, cheap, and good for Netflix n YouTube.

• +5Thumbnail

Purchased in March 2021 at Big W Retail Stores for $450.00.

Michael
MichaelSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic TV for the price

I am quite shocked at all the bad reviews. I bought this tv from Big W for our 2nd living room thinking it would be average. It is a fantastic tv and works well with my surround sound speakers. Picture quality is great. It may not be the same quality as our Samsung Crystal but it’s not far off and less than 1/2 the price. Mine has worked perfectly since day one and my Apple TV works perfectly with it.

Purchased in June 2020 for $449.00.

This tv has been really good

This tv has been really good since we bought it from Big W 4 weeks ago with no problems at all. I was surprised by the sound its quite good and not tinny at all has good depth. Picture quality stood up well to the 55" sony next to it not the same but not that different either and alot less expensive. Overall a great buy for us at $599

Purchased at Big W for $599.00.

EKO
Customer SupportEKO

Thanks Zanardi for leaving a review for us, we greatly appreciate it.

See all EKO 4K Ultra HD Smart TV Series reviews

Shirley J.
Shirley J.asked
4K Ultra HD Smart TV K750USN (75")

How do I get rid of the watermark on my tv

Mark F.
Mark F.asked
4K Ultra HD Smart TV Series

Hi done a factory reset and because we don't have original remote my tv is now stuck on the start of the setup to choose the language and the tv buttons don't do the job and my partner contacted yous months ago and weren't much help

Brenton S.
Brenton S.asked
4K Ultra HD Smart TV Series

I have a question for anyone who owns a EKO 4k tele. Has yours started flickering and if so how do you fix it. My tv isn't even a year old and it just started doing it. Any suggestions on how to fix the problem?

See all EKO 4K Ultra HD Smart TV Series questions

Get an answer from our members and EKO representatives

Compare all 7 EKO 4K Ultra HD Smart TV Series
Number of HDMI Ports3333
Number of USB Ports222
Wall MountableYesYesYesYes
Weight14.5 kg9.2 kg14 kg
Dimensions (without stand) 722.3 x 1243.7 x 93 mm652 x 1125 x 88 mm766 x 1299 x 84 mm
Dimensions (with stand) 781.5 x 1243.7 x 255 mm707 x 1125 x 255 mm821 x 1299 x 252 mm
Manufacturer Warranty1 year(s)1 year(s)1 year(s)1 year(s)
ManualDownload manualDownload manualDownload manualDownload manualDownload manualDownload manual
Compare all 7 EKO 4K Ultra HD Smart TV Series