Ekoworx Universal Surface Cleaner

Ekoworx Universal Surface Cleaner

See the Best Oven & Cooktop Cleaners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Celine N.

Celine N.Sydney, NSW

Not work like advertised

Not good. Doesn't remove oil as advertised. The product is even not as good as my $3 glass cleaning product. Waste money. I believe there are a lot of fake reviews on feelo.

Purchased in October 2019 at Koh.com for $39.90.

Lynda

Lynda

Two years down the line it’s still all I use..

Now called KOH. I find this product so amazing, we have gloss kitchen cupboards, stone benches, induction hob and stainless steel appliances and splash back, this product cleans all of these brilliantly as well as our windows, floors, oven, leather sofas and wood furniture. The atomiser bottle that comes with it is awesome, my husband, who is an engineer, is in awe of it!

I’ve recommended it to many people and all have loved it!

Ciel1962

Ciel1962Sydney, NSW

I’ll be purchasing again.

I’ve been using bi-carb and vinegar to clean my house for decades, so I probably differ to many people who are comparing this product to chemical based cleaners. It seems to work well on most surfaces and it’s definitely less effort than I’ve been used to using.
I’ll be purchasing again.

Purchased in September 2019 at Online for $98.99.

Mark S

Mark SGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Yes and no.

Purchased in September 2019 for $44.85.

Polo

PoloEltham

Glorified water

The cloths and diamond sponge are good quality but the liquid is not doing much for me. I compared it with water and achieved the same results. The diamond sponge cleaned my oven door but left a few scratches. I won’t buy this product again.

Purchased in September 2019 for $50.00.

Pedro6014

Pedro6014Western Australia

Can't buy additional cloths unless in a bundle

Surface cleaner works well but not a customer friendly company, if you wish to purchase extra glass cleaning cloths, you have to buy a bundle of 4 or more mixed clothes, and then you only get one glass cloth. You are unable to purchase a bundle of the same type of cloths apart from General Purpose cloths.
Quite obviously Koh don't want your business

Purchased in January 2019.

Fran

FranGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic for shower screens and everyday dirt/stains on multiple surfaces

Purchased in September 2019 for $39.90.

rush

rushSYDNEY

It’s a good cleaner but doesn’t kill viruses

It’s a good cleaner and does leave things spotless but unfortunately their own tests have shown that it doesn’t kill viruses. It has no detergent action so it doesn’t get in and disrupt the cell walls. The rubbing and scrubbing action may indeed disrupt viruses but that hasn’t been tested. It apparently neutralises bacteria but not viruses. I was also really disappointed that they allowed their customer to troll & harass me for asking the question about whether it kills viruses and in fact quoted the bullying customer who I had to block. Tania from Ecowerx co-repeatedly sidestepped the question and was the culprit in colluding with bullying. Justin was decent.

Purchased in June 2019 for $50.00.

tuiman

tuimanCentral Queensland, QLD

It’s great but not wow

Purchased in July 2019 for $45.00.

LisaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I now love cleaning!

Purchased in July 2019 for $45.00.

Nickyloo

NickylooPerth, WA

I love this product

Kellie

KelliePerth, WA

Don't believe the hype

Just does not perform. Diamond scourer works ok but so does my $2 packet of green scourers from woollies. The chemical is useless. Tried it in the sink, in the shower, on the rangehood. Tried everywhere. Totally ineffective. Save your money.

Purchased in July 2019 for $44.90.

LynnB

LynnBAU

KOH cleaner

Purchased in July 2019 at Online from KOH for $99.00.

Trish

TrishGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The jury is out

This product lived up to the hype re cleaning. My oven door was pretty grotty and cleaned without effort. I thought all was good but noticed a taste on my tongue after use. I’m not sure if it’s the product but am now proceeding with extreme caution. I have suffered from migraine and blurred vision also. Anyone else?

Purchased in June 2019 at On line for $48.00.

Sarah J.

Sarah J.

Cleaning

Quite happy with this product the only thing I will say is you go through it quite fast. Especially when mopping the floors. I also found it a little sticky.

Purchased in June 2019.

Not too impressed

Bought this product because nothing was getting the ring off the bathtub, and it has such rave reviews. It wasn’t better than anything else. Won’t buy this watered-down product again.

Purchased in June 2019 for $40.00.

Ray

RayManuka 2603, ACT

It does clean and well.

Used on Stainless steel and oven door. The black standing block and koh shifted the burnt on fat grease ect. Turns out the ingredients are distilled water with pottasium bicarbonate added.. Possible to purchase far cheaper, pick up a pound saver spray mop and microfibre cloths from poundsaver or B&M. Koh is convenient and saves on waste plastic. Clever conception using age old cleaning products like Bi carb or White vinegar. Mop replacements can be found on Ebay.

Purchased in April 2019 for $35.00.

Leah

LeahSydney

Loving Koh

I bought Koh (Ekoworx) I while ago and have repurchased since because it is so good. It really does clean amazingly well without harsh chemicals. Shower screens were always a hassle with other stuff I’ve tried prior and now they are easy and looking the way I want. I just addd the mop to my collection of items and it sprays really well and my floors look awesome. I tell everyone about Koh.

Purchased in June 2019 for $99.00.

Katherine Kok

Katherine KokGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So happy and the great reviews are to be believed!

My Koh package arrived yesterday and I am so happy with it’s result on my oven. The spray on it’s own only got rid of the oily bits but not the stubborn stains. I’ve been bugging my husband to clean the oven for 6 months! However when using the black scrubbing sponge the old baked oily stains started to lift off. It still takes a little bit of elbow grease but I’m so thrilled that it’s enviro friendly and non fragrant. Thankyou for a brilliant affordable product.

Purchased in May 2019 at Koh online for $44.90.

Wendy78

Wendy78Hobart, TAS

Top service and a top product

I ordered the mop package on Thursday and it was delivered to Tassie on Tuesday! Couldn't ask for better service than that. The mop is great and no more lugging heavy buckets of water around the house and ending up with a bad back! Thank you to Adam and team - I couldn't live without Koh cleaning products anymore.

Purchased in May 2019 at The CPAP Clinic Physical store.