ElecFirst Electricians

Pros

• Outstanding customer service

• Contactable 24/7

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Roslyn and Paul

Roslyn and Paul South Australia

First time using ElecFirst.

Dan W is a polite and friendly person who arrived on time, explained what needed to be done giving us a quote. He and Daniel carried out their work efficiently

Sally Petty

Sally Petty

Good work

Great work by Dale. Received notic, completed the job efficiently. Really nice guy! Installed new fan, linked other fans to switchboard, updated all the switch gear and installed surge protection.

Rip Off merchants!

Had a quote from these guys for the replacement of smoke alarms.
They then fed me lies about all the extra upgrades I needed. Quote was ludicrously expensive. Glad I did not use them.
Got a quote from another local electrician and he was FIVE times cheaper than these guys.
Avoid this mob at all costs!

Rates and Fees
ElecFirst Electricians
James H.ElecFirst Electricians

Joanne

JoanneSouthwest, VIC

Excellent work

A tricky job done really well and within the time estimated. I wouldn’t hesitate to utilise this service again. I really appreciated the way Dale worked to get the best looking result for my outdoor area.

andy m.

andy m.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great job done on time

Daniel done a great job, polite and trustworthy guy.Explained everything and was very thorough and clean, I asked him if I can write a review, couldn’t be happier, Andy
Tax No : A26262

Jean

Jean

Invoice 123293

Had two electricians, Ben and Nick, over two days. Very polite and friendly, Did the work efficiently and explained things well. Everything was cleaned up and rubbish taken away. WIll be using this company again, for sure. Happy with the problem solving with the snakes cages! :-)

Ad

Neat, professional, timely, good value electrical jobs - Sam (estimates) & Daniel (installation)

Several domestic electrical jobs - exhaust fans, smoke alarms, exterior lights. Top job by Daniel. The estimates and advice were clear. The job was done efficiently. Overall service highly professional and friendly. All within an reasonable price and time.

Liz M

Liz MMelbourne

Expensive

Barney

Barney Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Antonio, did an excellent job replacing smoke alarms and connected outdoor awnings to remote control. Good explanation of what was needed. Performed a great job, Antonio manner was pleasant. Very happy with works.

Nicole

Nicole Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Exceeded all my expectations

I can’t recommend PlumbFirst and ElecFirst highly enough. All the guys I dealt with were fantastic - Steve, Dan, Jared and Daniel were incredibly helpful. I needed multiple jobs done: Move a PowerPoint, install a range hood and associated venting, change a BBQ to natural gas, and plumbing work related to the outdoor kitchen sink. The guys were fantastic - they called ahead and arrived early, explained what they were doing clearly, cleaned up after themselves (which in my experience is very rare these days) and were polite and professional throughout the day. I’m a very, very happy customer and I will happily and confidently use Plumbfirst and ElecFirst again.

Kelly W

Kelly WVictoria

I had a flickering light in the bathroom heatlamp for a few weeks so called ElecFirst to check it. Baiden L arrived quickly, discovered it was a faulty unit and replaced it for me under warranty. He was very efficient, reliable, kept me informed when he had to go and source a new unit and he tidied up afterward. Thanks, Baiden.

Tracey

TraceyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic Service - very happy customer

Daniel Williamson installed ceiling fans and addressed my poor lighting externally on my home. He gave suggestions and completed the work professionally. Friendly, efficient and knowledgable. Thanks Daniel. Very Happy!

Job Satisfaction

LeeL

LeeLGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very efficient

We arrived home from holidays to find our home with out power. Elecfirst came out within a few hours and gave us a quote for the whole job. Ash explained everything very well and we went ahead with the work. The guys that worked out our house were very polite and professional. They have done a fantastic job and we are happy to recommend them.

Small repairs

Thank-you for a very professional service. From the first contact with the office I experienced a can-do attitude right through to the completion of the job. An accurate quotation before-hand was appreciated and the technician ably resolved a few little issues which cropped up with the installation of my garden lighting project.
I am very pleased that the whole process was stress free and eficient.

Phillip Spencer

Phillip SpencerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Electrical work at my house

I had Simon, Jake and Nathan carry out some work at my house, they installed some power points, lighting and ceiling fans, the guys were mindful of our COVID concerns and respected our wishes.

All work was carried out in a professional manner, they were courteous and friendly. they went beyond what was required in that they identified a few safety issues and rectified them. They took all rubbish away and left my house clean.

I would recommend this company and their team without hesitation to any one looking for an outstanding electrical contractor, they are ethical and completely trustworthy, they will be my first call when I next need to use an electrical contractor.

Phillip Spencer JP

Kevin

KevinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Tax Invoice No 160868

Dear Sir/Madam

Aaron arrived at my home on Wednesday 20th January 2021 and provided a professional electrical service in a courteous and friendly manner.

He conducted extra work on electrical switches and checking of other electrical works around my home.

I would not hesitate to recommend him to any of my family and friends.

Regards

Satisfied Customer

Fiona from Templestowe

Fiona from TemplestoweGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic service and work

Elecfirst arrived when we were promised, gave us a clear quote and were professional and delivered great work. Shlome, Jared, Jack and Ash provided excellent service and communication to us and the quality of the job is terrific. Highly recommend

Kev

KevGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fan motor replacement in bathroom

Great service, work was carried out in a timely manner, great communication, Shlome explained how the fan operates etc. No dramas, would use these guys again with out any worries.

Sharon

SharonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Prompt service, Dale was polite, punctual and observed covid-safe practices. I had two new hard wired smoke-detectors fitted, an old one replaced, as well as new mains switchboard. Definitely recommend.

David Hughes

David HughesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great work and service

Great work and service friendly and helpful serviceman to do my work on invoice 123336.
Organised my fans and outdoor lights and checked everything and cleaned up after. I would happily recommend them and will use them again.

Joseph S.

Joseph S.asked

Can I get a quote from an electrician?

Poyda
Poyda

99% of electricians will come to your premises and give you a free quote. NOT this ripoff company that lies about things that don't need fixing.

Joseph S.

Joseph S.asked

I need an electrician for a house renovation

Anthony

Anthonyasked

Hello - I have 2 mains wired smoke detectors which I'd like to replace with newer ones (existing ones are over 20 years old). I will supply 2 new units. I live in Hampton. Can you please provide quote for installation. Thanks. Anthony

See all ElecFirst Electricians questions

Get an answer from our members and ElecFirst Electricians representatives

Features:

• ElectFirst is comprised of a large team of licensed electricians who are insured and qualified
  • Based in Melbourne, ElectFirst Electricians are available in multiple locations across Victoria
  • Offers a range of services including: data and telephone wiring, installing ceiling and ventilation fans, and rewiring loose wires
  • Phone line accessible 24 hours a day and 7 days a week, in case of emergencies
  • Customers are charged for the job, not by the hour, so if the job ends up taking longer than anticipated there won't be an extra charge

Points of praise:

• Reviewers were pleased to find that their hired electrician consulted with them throughout the whole process. Before any decision was made, customers were asked if they were okay with it first - which helped to avoid any miscommunication or nasty surprise fees.
  • A recurring point of praise was that electricians arrived at their appointed times promptly and completed their tasks diligently.
  • Reviewers were impressed by the quality of the services they received, which were also often completed within a short timeframe. It was common for tasks to be finished within the one visit, instead of being spread out across multiple apointments.

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

With the amount of reviewers praising ElectFirst Electricians for their impressive customer service and timeliness, it’s no surprise that has business has won a 2021 ProductReview Award.