ElecFirst Electricians

ElecFirst Electricians

New aircon and added a heating points.

Invoice no:31115
Excellent job and Very good both of them.They are pro in this job.God bless to this company and thanks as well to Brett.For sure highly recommended.
Nikola Djurica & Shawn Peters

Excellent Job!

Shlome was prompt, efficient and very friendly. I was quite impressed with the cleanup and I would highly
recommend him to family and friends. I will definitely use ElecFirst in the future. Great Job!
Invoice - 111118

Job Satisfaction
Rates and Fees

Great job but a but pricey

Quick to come out, inspect the job and provide a quote. Work was able to be done immediately which was perfect for me so i accepted the quote even though I though it was high.
Had sensor replaced on the front porch, new exhaust fan installed in bathroom (I supplied the fan) and a battery in a smoke detector replaced - $482.90. It took him just over 30 mins to do the job.
Electrician was friendly and polite. No mess left behind.

Job Satisfaction

On Time & Friendly!

Easy to deal with and super professional. On-time and calls to say will be 20 minutes away, so you can plan your day. Efficient and accurate work all quoted up front, and makes sure you are happy before they leave. Ability to join Membership program, so you have a one-step shop for all your Electrical and Plumbing needs.

Great Job

I had Nik do an electrical installation #106842 of two bathroom fans yesterday and an electrical switchboard last week. Great job, good customer service & communication, on time and professionally completed.

Great Service

Very happy with the great work and professional attitude delivered for the job undertaken #112015. Antonio was so pleasant + knowledgable and we would highly recommend him and Elecfirst to everyone for electrical work.

Great work!

Invoice#129674 Great work, very professional and prompt. Very happy with the results. Ben did a great job. Would recommend ElecFirst to my friends and family. Would use again in future.

Switchboard and exhaust fan

Ben A came out to install and exhaust fan and update my Switchboard so that I now have safety switches installed. I am very very happy with the work.

Inv 107290

Split System

Looks great! Should've done this earlier. Just what we needed for a room of this size. Our winter will now become bearable. Great job Ben A
PS Would highly recommend Ben.

Antonio is a bright spark. Lol. Replaced my lights efficiently. Very friendly and cleaned up well. Great job ! Very quick. Very easy to chat with. Understood. Whati needed . very happy

Aaron is like tradie MacGyver

Job number: 112072; booking was quick and painless, and Aaaron Hapi-Smith came over very promptly to take a look at our light fixture (which wasn't working). I thought we'd have to replace the entire fixture, but he went and did his MacGyver thing and got it working all within the space of a few minutes. We even used the existing bulb.

Antonio did a great job. Explained what had to be done, proceeded to complete job quickly and cleaned up after completion. Great service. I would 100 per cent Recommend. Thank you Antonio

112065

Antonio and Jarrod were prompt, efficient and thorough. They did everything required with a minimum of fuss. They are complete professionals and I would recommend them to anyone needing electrical work done..

114332 - On time, friendly, got the job done

Turned up in the time slot they said they would. Antonio was friendly and helpful and gave us the options and solution required. He completed the job quickly and was very pleasant to deal with. All our power points and switches were fixed easily. Simple.

Fast and Efficient

Nick [Djurica] arrived on time, did a detailed investigation and then sorted our problem with a minimum of fuss. Elecfirst again provides prompt service as they always seem to do.

Great new lights for our kitchen, bathroom and hallway

Shlome came to do the job today: exchanging our old led lighting in the kitchen, bathroom and hallway. He also installed surge protection and upgraded the switchboard to current regulation with correct size mains switch, individual safety switches on every circuit, new earthing for mains and organised an inspection of the works. All the work was done speedily, efficiently, and without much disruption. Shlome did the job without making hardly any mess and cleaned up nicely. He was so nice and helpful, it was a delight to have him here doing such a lovely job for us. Inv 108717

This is the second time I have used elecfirst and would recommend them. Both times the guys turned up on time when they said they would, very professional, and extremely helpful with all my questions. Did the work with a minimum fuss and worked efficiently, am really happy with the work. Great work from a great team.
Invoice : 109568

Tom and Antonio were brilliant. They were both very professional and did a great job at short notice. Their work is of the highest standard and I’d definitely use them again.

Two thumbs up!

Ben A and Antonio were punctual, professional, tidy and completed the install to a high standard. Second time using this company and I can't recommend them enough. Very happy.
Inv #28765

Prompt service

Antonio and Ben from ElectFirst, were prompt, arrived when they said they would. They were professional, and respectful, I am completely satisfied with the work completed. I would definately use the company again.