Super fast service, job booked and completed in 24 hours, record time compared to other trades in the past. Jake was punctual friendly and efficient. Even took away the rubbish!
Collected in partnership with ElecFirst Electricians
Fixing other co.s issuesMelbourne
Thanks Joey.Z and Huong for finding and fixing a fault that could (and would) have been missed by less-experienced professionals. Very courteous men.
The same electrician, Joey Z, attended my house earlier this year and today. He is punctual, reliable and very capable. A number of jobs were completed on the 2 occasions, including upgrade of very old wiring and circuits, some of which was quite complex, and required liaison with other services. It’s great to have everything working well. Joey communicated well and also cleaned up at the end.
Joey Z installed new light fixture after finding old one unable to be repaired. Excellent work. He rang prior to arrival, was polite and explained the problem. Great customer service and would be very happy to recommend him, as well as have him back if we require more electrical works.
Looks amazing I love itMelbourne
Joey was great, he done an amazing job, nothing seemed like a bother to him and actually explained things so you can understand would definitely recommend him. Nice to have someone friendly, funny and does a great job.
Amazing service! 100% would recommendMelbourne
Russ, Ben Mac + everyone from ElecFirst were so amazing when helping us restore power to our home after a fallen tree. They were so professional, helpful and responded quickly to communication. They were also incredibly flexible when we hit unexpected delays with insurance etc. I cannot recommend ElecFirst more highly, they showed our property complete care and went above and beyond to leave everything better than when they started. Thanks so much again guys!
Joey Z. ElectricianMelbourne
Went out of his way to help.
I would definitely recommend him.
Great job. Good advice and prompt service.Melbourne
Had to install a light in high cathedral ceiling. Joey Z and Jake M did a great job and got the job done quickly and safely.
Author stated being incentivised for this review
Quality professionals who know what they’re doingMelbourne
We’ve used ElecFirst and PlumbFirst a couple of times and they’ve been great. In this case Joey Z went way above and beyond for us (including multiple trips back to our place because of pre-existing wiring issues which he didn’t have to do). Our house had a lot of issues and he worked tirelessly to find the fault and remedy it for us, in addition to excellent work replacing our switch box (which was the original job). Would highly recommend, and thanks again Joey!
HomeFirst Services Joey ZMelbourne
Inv No: 24232
Joey Z replaced my ensuite light fixture that was giving me trouble flicking on and off.
We also wanted to book in to have double powerpoints to replace my single points.
Joey Z said he can do them.
Joey was equipped to do all this on the spot. Wow, fast and professional.
I highly recommend Joey for his commitment, knowledge and friendly demeanor.
Joey Z, you are our go-to electrician. You are an asset to the company.
Joey came and replaced the switch to my bathroom ceiling heater lamp when it wouldn’t switch off the night before. I appreciated how quickly they did the job - on the same day i called. He also upgraded some power outlets while he was there, on my on-the-spot request, which was great, since I’d been meaning to do it for a while. He was courteous, communicative and respectful, and gave me a quote before starting on the work. He also had all the parts on hand and was able to do everything on the spot. Nice.
Great friendly serviceMelbourne
Had some dimmers installed by Joe Z
Came out to do a quote & then promptly did the job as well !
No need to look anywhere elseAdelaide
These guys are what all tradies should aspire to be. Professional, pleasant, efficient, and great at what they do. They go through exactly what work has been carried out once completed and even clean up after themselves. I will definitely use them again.
Switch board lights upgradeAdelaide
Josh and Apprentice did an excellent job at replacing our old switchboard and installing new lights from Old. Done in a timely manner professional And cleaned up after themselves. Polite and explained how the switchboard you worked after. Sam was also great when he came to do our quote we were surprised that we pretty much could get it done the next day.
Exceptional service, focused on customer satisfactionMelbourne
Mr.Joey.z has been very professional and cool to understand our requirement and solved it with a lightning speed. I really appreciate Joey's dedication and recommend Elecfirst to my near and dear ones.
Questions & Answers
How long do I have to wait for electrical compliance certificate for a job done on 4/07/2022 after many phone calls ???..
I need an electrician for a house renovation
Get an answer from our members and ElecFirst Electricians representatives
- ElecFirst is comprised of a large team of licensed electricians who are insured and qualified. They provide scheduled electrical, lighting and switchboard jobs, with 150 teams operating across several locations in the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- ElecFirst Electricians promise that their fully licensed, insured electrician will be on-time - or they’ll pay you $100 for the trouble.
- Offers a range of services including: data and telephone wiring, installing ceiling and ventilation fans, and rewiring loose wires.
- The phone line accessible 24 hours a day and 7 days a week, in case of emergencies.
- Customers are charged for the job, not by the hour, so if the job ends up taking longer than anticipated there won't be an extra charge.
Points of praise
- Reviewers were undoubtedly impressed by the skilled workmanship of ElecFirst electricians. They described a high quality of work, and attention to detail.
- Similarly, reviewers were pleased to find that their hired electrician consulted them throughout the whole process. Before any decision was made, customers were asked if they were okay with it first - which helped to avoid any miscommunication or nasty surprise fees.
- A recurring point of praise was that electricians arrived at their appointed times promptly and completed their tasks diligently.
- Electricians are friendly and pleasant to interact with, with excellent communication with householders about the job requirements.
Reviewers’ decisions to hire ElecFirst Electricians are a lightbulb moment - winning a 2023 ProductReview.com.au Award for Best Electrician, the company has continually impressed hiring householders with its excellent services. Credit was given especially to ElecFirst’s outstanding customer service and timeliness.
Contact info for ElecFirst Electricians
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.