Antony INV120431 and 116893

Thanks to Antony for a job well done. Had a new oven installed plus rangehood, LED light conversion. Polite prompt and excellent workmanship. Will happily recommend Antony and his team in the future. INV120431 and 116893

Premium price but fell short in the finish

INVOICE 112801

Your electrician (Anthony & Ben)was helpful, polite and I am pleased with the result
As a member of Electfirst I will certainly use your company again for any further work that I may require

Chantal Morris

Chantal MorrisCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Fantastic!

Could not believe how simple the whole process was. Punctual and professional with excellent communication! Dale was absolutely amazing!! Highly recommend this company and their membership program covers more than I thought!

Electrical work

I was very pleased with the electrical work done by Shlome from ElecFirst today. I was meant to have a split airconditioner but I had to reschedule this due to financial concerns. They were very understanding and I was able to reschedule the airconditioning job for a later date. I would not hesitate to recommend this company. Invoice 110862.

Nat

Nat

Electrical & plumbing work

Ben and his team of electricians and plumbers arrived on time at 8am and put in a full day at my home - electricals and heating. Very professional, task accomplished on time and I’m very happy with end result. Have used ElecFirst before and will continue to use their services.

Invoice number 113579

Marco

MarcoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

New aircon and added a heating points.

Invoice no:31115
Excellent job and Very good both of them.They are pro in this job.God bless to this company and thanks as well to Brett.For sure highly recommended.
Nikola Djurica & Shawn Peters

Excellent Job!

Shlome was prompt, efficient and very friendly. I was quite impressed with the cleanup and I would highly
recommend him to family and friends. I will definitely use ElecFirst in the future. Great Job!
Invoice - 111118

Boston

BostonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great job but a but pricey

Quick to come out, inspect the job and provide a quote. Work was able to be done immediately which was perfect for me so i accepted the quote even though I though it was high.
Had sensor replaced on the front porch, new exhaust fan installed in bathroom (I supplied the fan) and a battery in a smoke detector replaced - $482.90. It took him just over 30 mins to do the job.
Electrician was friendly and polite. No mess left behind.

Vanzella Graphic Design

Vanzella Graphic DesignGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

On Time & Friendly!

Easy to deal with and super professional. On-time and calls to say will be 20 minutes away, so you can plan your day. Efficient and accurate work all quoted up front, and makes sure you are happy before they leave. Ability to join Membership program, so you have a one-step shop for all your Electrical and Plumbing needs.

Malcolm S

Malcolm SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Job

I had Nik do an electrical installation #106842 of two bathroom fans yesterday and an electrical switchboard last week. Great job, good customer service & communication, on time and professionally completed.

Lee

LeeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Service

Very happy with the great work and professional attitude delivered for the job undertaken #112015. Antonio was so pleasant + knowledgable and we would highly recommend him and Elecfirst to everyone for electrical work.

Nathalie Rayner

Nathalie RaynerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great work!

Invoice#129674 Great work, very professional and prompt. Very happy with the results. Ben did a great job. Would recommend ElecFirst to my friends and family. Would use again in future.

Switchboard and exhaust fan

Ben A came out to install and exhaust fan and update my Switchboard so that I now have safety switches installed. I am very very happy with the work.

Inv 107290

Nick

NickVictoria

Split System

Looks great! Should've done this earlier. Just what we needed for a room of this size. Our winter will now become bearable. Great job Ben A
PS Would highly recommend Ben.

Antonio is a bright spark. Lol. Replaced my lights efficiently. Very friendly and cleaned up well. Great job ! Very quick. Very easy to chat with. Understood. Whati needed . very happy

GryphonHall

GryphonHallGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Aaron is like tradie MacGyver

Job number: 112072; booking was quick and painless, and Aaaron Hapi-Smith came over very promptly to take a look at our light fixture (which wasn't working). I thought we'd have to replace the entire fixture, but he went and did his MacGyver thing and got it working all within the space of a few minutes. We even used the existing bulb.

Deborah Anderson

Deborah AndersonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Antonio did a great job. Explained what had to be done, proceeded to complete job quickly and cleaned up after completion. Great service. I would 100 per cent Recommend. Thank you Antonio

Gary B

Gary BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

112065

Antonio and Jarrod were prompt, efficient and thorough. They did everything required with a minimum of fuss. They are complete professionals and I would recommend them to anyone needing electrical work done..

Matt B

Matt BGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

114332 - On time, friendly, got the job done

Turned up in the time slot they said they would. Antonio was friendly and helpful and gave us the options and solution required. He completed the job quickly and was very pleasant to deal with. All our power points and switches were fixed easily. Simple.