ElecFirst Electricians

Pros

• Outstanding customer service

• Contactable 24/7

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
Kevin

KevinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Tax Invoice No 160868

Dear Sir/Madam

Aaron arrived at my home on Wednesday 20th January 2021 and provided a professional electrical service in a courteous and friendly manner.

He conducted extra work on electrical switches and checking of other electrical works around my home.

I would not hesitate to recommend him to any of my family and friends.

Regards

Satisfied Customer

Fiona from Templestowe

Fiona from TemplestoweGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic service and work

Elecfirst arrived when we were promised, gave us a clear quote and were professional and delivered great work. Shlome, Jared, Jack and Ash provided excellent service and communication to us and the quality of the job is terrific. Highly recommend

Kev

KevGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fan motor replacement in bathroom

Great service, work was carried out in a timely manner, great communication, Shlome explained how the fan operates etc. No dramas, would use these guys again with out any worries.

Sharon

SharonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Prompt service, Dale was polite, punctual and observed covid-safe practices. I had two new hard wired smoke-detectors fitted, an old one replaced, as well as new mains switchboard. Definitely recommend.

David Hughes

David HughesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great work and service

Great work and service friendly and helpful serviceman to do my work on invoice 123336.
Organised my fans and outdoor lights and checked everything and cleaned up after. I would happily recommend them and will use them again.

Highly recommended

Dale & Jack from ElecFirst came to install a number of additional electrical outlets.
They were polite, punctual and respectful of our needs. They took additional care with regard to Covid awareness and offered helpful advice with regards to the location of the outlets.
They were both very professional, and I would highly recommend their service.

Michael Arnold

Michael ArnoldGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great job and friendly service!

The two electricians from Electfirst- Salome Schwartz and Nathan did a fabulous job. They were efficient and friendly. Many thanks to both of them for a great and effective job

Phil

Phil Victoria

Finished professionally and on time

Really professional work and consulting with me on any decisions required. Looks really great with all the new lighting and brings the unit up to current specifications. Recommend for any future work.

How Yee L.

How Yee L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Service!

Our front door infrared scanner was faulty. Baidon L from ElecFirst replaced it at no cost even though the warranty had passed. No dramas! The service was processional, swift and friendly. Keep it up ElecFirst! (invoice no. 97678)

Lainie Lourensz

Lainie LourenszGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Another Great Job!

I had Shlome back once again installing fans I purchased. Shlome always delivers and always has a solution for the difficult tasks. Thank you once again for another great job.
Invoice- 120138

Graham

GrahamMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Beware Accepting Their Inflated Quotes

Andrea S

Andrea SGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

New Oven

Shlome wired a new circuit for our new oven installation. Extremely happy with the work provided. We had specifically requested Shlome as he previously did an outstanding job of electrical work we recently had done. Could not be happier. Will always use in future and highly recommend to others.
Invoice #141910

Charlie M

Charlie MGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor Service ridiculous pricing

Electrician was ok
The cost however was highway robbery and seeing as my knowledge of electrical work and pricing is minimal I expected honesty and reasonable pricing and not to be taken advantage of by a professional and reputable company. I was charged $1500 to repair two power points and a transformer in a down light as well as repair and replace an IXL light in bathroom, nearly had a heart attack when I heard these prices. I will not recommend them to anyone.

ElecFirst Electricians
James H.ElecFirst Electricians
Juliette

JulietteMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Upgrade of Fuse Box and extra power points installed

Very prompt service, next day, arrived at appointed time. assessed the needs of initially 3 power points but discovered Fuse box needed upgrading to meet current laws. He explained everything in detail and provided 3 optional quotes and we went with the upgrade and powerpoints. He completed the full job same day. Very pleased with the whole lot of work carried out. Would certainly recommend them along with lifetime membership; Invoice number: A21614

Awesome job

We had a lot of work done and Dale was very professional and the work was completed at a high quality. Extremely happy! It exceeded our expectations. Invoice number 121183.

Amy

AmyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

With thanks to Jake, Baidon, Bryan, Nick and Royce, we had a fantastic experience. These boys did an amazing job on our home. They went above and beyond and explained things to us. They were very professional and they thoroughly explained stuff to us along the way. The new lighting here looks amazing. We have some work coming up on our outdoor area, and we would be very happy to have them here again.

Jess

Jess

Downlghts

Thank you to Shlome for your fantastic service. I’m very happy with the new downlights and dinners. I Would definitely recommend to anyone needing electrical works to be done.
Invoice #141900

Angelo

AngeloGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome service

Fantastic service by Nikola. Arrived on time, explained all work required and why, kept me updated and then took me thru all work done when completed. Awesome! All completed on same day job booked.

Michele

MicheleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Exceptional work: Ben, Jack and Shlome

Many thanks to Ben, Jack and Shlome who performed a very professional job rewiring my 1920's apartment due to unsafe cotton wrapped wiring. They were efficient, knowledgeable and punctual. The job was challenging due to no roof access yet it was completed within the timeframe quoted, almost 4 days. They also vacuumed and washed the floors after departing. Many thanks!

Great work Nick & Jack.

Many thanks to Nick & Jack for a very professional job rewording my circuit board after a previous shonky electrician left it in a very poor state. I couldn’t be happier with these guys and Elecfirst. Great service. Prompt and professional.

Joseph S.

Joseph S.asked

Can I get a quote from an electrician?

Joseph S.

Joseph S.asked

I need an electrician for a house renovation

Anthony

Anthonyasked

Hello - I have 2 mains wired smoke detectors which I'd like to replace with newer ones (existing ones are over 20 years old). I will supply 2 new units. I live in Hampton. Can you please provide quote for installation. Thanks. Anthony

Get an answer from our members and ElecFirst Electricians representatives

Features:

• ElectFirst is comprised of a large team of licensed electricians who are insured and qualified
  • Based in Melbourne, ElectFirst Electricians are available in multiple locations across Victoria
  • Offers a range of services including: data and telephone wiring, installing ceiling and ventilation fans, and rewiring loose wires
  • Phone line accessible 24 hours a day and 7 days a week, in case of emergencies
  • Customers are charged for the job, not by the hour, so if the job ends up taking longer than anticipated there won't be an extra charge

Points of praise:

• Reviewers were pleased to find that their hired electrician consulted with them throughout the whole process. Before any decision was made, customers were asked if they were okay with it first - which helped to avoid any miscommunication or nasty surprise fees.
  • A recurring point of praise was that electricians arrived at their appointed times promptly and completed their tasks diligently.
  • Reviewers were impressed by the quality of the services they received, which were also often completed within a short timeframe. It was common for tasks to be finished within the one visit, instead of being spread out across multiple apointments.

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

With the amount of reviewers praising ElectFirst Electricians for their impressive customer service and timeliness, it’s no surprise that has business has won a 2021 ProductReview Award.