Online Store, Physical Store
See the Best Bike Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Electric Bike Superstore? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Ordica 24 inch mid drive

Me being 70 plus years of age i have brought and sold several electric bikes that because of the steep hills where i live in Tasmania were not suitable for purpose. Having knee replacements and a heart attack makes every thing harder as well. just as i was about to give up on riding again i tried a Ordica mid drive and i am so happy i did as it has flattened out all the steep terrain where i live and made riding a pleasure for me again. I absolutely recommend this bike and company to you as the help and service is second to none. Wayne.

andy
andy

Vmoto Traverller 7s

Hi,
I Just purchase an e bike from electric bike superstore on line, I just want to say thank you to all staff including James who really good to help me out regarding the purchase and delivery on time....we order on Friday the delivery is on Monday....the bike is very good I encourage everyone to try it out...

Other Bike Shops