Electrical Detectives

Electrical Detectives (page 2 of 12)

Cheong

CheongSydney, NSW

A job well done!! Fantastic

I lost power in my kitchen and Hamzi came out and did a fantastic job restoring “temporary” power to the fridge and hot water. His team along with Jordon, returned the next day (which was a Saturday) to complete the job and replaced the old asbestos switch board with an upgraded 3 phase panel. They also installed a 32a safety switch and ran a circuit from the switch board to the kitchen for a new induction cooktop. This turned out to be a more complicated than anticipated due to access. The boys were professional through out and did not complained at all. Thank you so much for a job well done.

Slavash s

Slavash sSydney, NSW

AWESOME!!

I'd like to thank the electrical detectives and in particular hamzi for coming out and installing the downlights! Fast, efficient and tidy. The work was absolutely spot on with what I asked for, completely focused on getting the job done and extremely professional. Thank you team electrical detectives.

Ann Teacher

Ann TeacherSydney, NSW

Fast +Local+ Ontime ELECTRICIAN

Found the above name company on frig magnet in my letterbox.
Rang- Ben came to assess our requests for a number of small jobs in our home.
Ben was so courteous, polite, knowledgeable & helpful with our questions- & efficient - a very professional man
Woova & Robbie came to do the work.
On time - a good start. Again Woova was excellent - he listened when I asked for a change, explained so clearly & then got on with the job. I observed him teaching Robbie & as a retired teacher I complimented him on his teaching skills & patience. Again Woova was professional, polite & courteous.
I would use this company again.
Ann Masters

ELECTRICAL D.Electrical Detectives

Thanks for the awesome review Ann, call anytime and we'll be sure to send Ben and Woova back for any future electrical work, they will appreciate the great feedback too. Thanks for your business.

Gwenda Mathieson

Gwenda MathiesonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good experience

It took a while to get someone on the job, but the electrician who came was pleasant and did an excellent job. this review requires thirty words and I have no more to say. I would be pleased to get such a recommendation. Jason was the electrician on the job. thanks Jason.

J9

J9Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Told I needed work done that wasn't required

ELECTRICAL D.Electrical Detectives

Good Morning J9, I am sorry to hear of your experience and would like the opportunity to look into this for you. Could you please supply the job number? or contact our office on 1300 352 559 Kind Regards

Richard

RichardIllawarra, NSW

Wonderful job! So quick!

Juddy

Juddy

perfect result

Joe sorted the problem, quick response
no hesitation in recommending their service
while he attended to the initial problem he attended to one other small issue
profesional and friendly will use again when required

ELECTRICAL D.Electrical Detectives

Thank you Juddy. We are pleased we resolved your issue's. Returning customers due to great service is a large part of our work and is the reason how we grow. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.
Kind Regards,
Salma

Electrician job

Great service waited for me at allocated time when I was late went above and beyond electrical work !!! Highly recommended . Joe was fantastic Thankyou team already have another job lined up for Joe

ELECTRICAL D.Electrical Detectives

Thank you so much for taking the time out to write this review. We really appreciate your feedback and we are happy to hear about your experience with Joe. Looking forward to assisting you again in the future,

Kind regards,
Phoenix

Shari

Shari

Excellent service!

A huge thank you to Christian and the rest of the team. We’ve had two urgent issues, both occasions had quick responses, professional service, reasonable pricing and really friendly staff.

Mikarla

MikarlaIllawarra, NSW

Great Service.

Troy came came over to fix a broken kitchen light, very happy with the service provided, the price and the quick process from the first phone call to when the job was done. I will use Troy for any future electrical work we need done. Thanks Troy.

Tom Fletcher

Tom FletcherSydney, NSW

Speedy winter heater replacement

Ben Dyer diagnosed our hot water heater problem quickly and arranged for the replacement to be installed the next day. I was impressed by his professional and open manner. I will use his company again.

Great service!

Troy attended to install some lights that I had purchased. He also checked our switchboard and smoke alarms to make sure me and my family are safe. He is an asset to the company. I will be sure to use them again.

Efficient and Effective

We lost a week, based on our original schedule, due to failure of the supply of a component but we were always kept informed and it was never necessary for us to follow-up. Mohammad and Terry did the mechanical work and Joe followed them and completed the electrical requirements. They are all true professionals, quickly sizing up the tasks and difficulties and getting on with the job. When completed, everything was left clean and tidy.

Lady on own

Lady on ownSydney, NSW

Worth every cent

Mohammad had to return to my previous job today as I’d had a complication. His thoroughness impressed me but his patience and knowledge impressed me most. He did not rush anything and ensured we got to the bottom of the complication and fixed it up. I’ve never dealt with such good electricians and I would gladly pay whatever their fee as it’s worth every cent to know that my electricals have finally been done properly (not like various other cowboys over 15 years), and I have true safety in my home. Thank you for your wonderful people, I will never use anyone else.

Murray

MurraySydney

On time, great service

Ben was on time and very helpful in sorting the issue out which was flickering LED's. He recommended the best solution and arranged the equipment and scheduled a time to get the jo done.A+

Monique Harding

Monique HardingSydney, NSW

Punctual, Fast and Professional

Hamzi was very punctual and arrived at the time when he said he would. He changed three switches and charged a reasonable price for the work. I would definitely use Electrical Detectives agin.

Denistone

DenistoneSydney, NSW

Very impressed with the service provided.

Aircon Detectives today installed an airconditioner for me. I was very impressed with the service. Muhumad and Terry, the young men who did the work, were polite, caring and knowledgeable. They arrived promptly when expected, they carried out the work efficiently and quickly and the areas they worked in were clean and tidy when they left. I was very pleased with what they did. Andrew, the gentleman who came to give me a quote, also arrived on time and again was very polite, knowledgeable, explained everything clearly and assisted me with my decision. I was very impressed with the standard of service. I would recommend Aircon Detectives without any hesitation.

Jason is a man who goes above and beyond

Hi Marcia,

We are so pleased to hear that you are happy with the service you received from Jason & Natalie. We are always happy to help our customers in every way possible, please do not hesitate to contact us for any future electrical needs.

Joy Smith

Joy SmithSydney, NSW

New circuit box

Troy & Hamzi install my new circuit box. These two gentlemen were wonderfully professional & caring Explained in detail all to me, they are keepers and would highly recommend to anyone in need of there services.

Cruelty free

Cruelty freeMelbourne

Professional, fast and highly recommended.