Electrical Detectives

Electrical Detectives (page 4 of 13)

4.4

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
B.G

B.GSydney

Top Job.

Great work from Ben,
Friendly, Professional and on time. 5/5 will use again. Excellent all around service from time i called to the time the job was done.

Steve

SteveSydney

Called electrical detectives Paul came out diagnosed the promblem talked me through options and fixed it on the spot Thank you Paul for your professional service

Terrible and unreliable.

Misdiagnosed problem, unreliable, have had 3 no-shows for this company and now told I need a new quote but hey, we can't come today it will be another week. Absolutely untrustworthy and unreliable. Nobody even bothered to call to say they're not turning up.

ELECTRICAL D.Electrical Detectives

HI Sandra, can you please advise in a private message if necessary of the address, name or phone number the booking was made under, thanks.

Fred

FredRevesby

Professional service - responsible and friendly service from Hamzi

I encountered an issue with a circuit breaker that keeps tripping. Call up the company. Hamzi came and after inspection, he replaced the circuit breaker. I notice that he is a cautious person, he carefully inspected the whole lot before making the change.
I am impressed of the service provided.

EXCELLENT AIRCON WORK FROM THE TEAM

Andrew and Terry were fabulous - they were efficient, courteous and very neat workers, I am a very happy customer!!

Fantastic service from Ben

Fantastic service from Ben. I had a power blackout after a nasty storm. He instantly diagnosed & rectified the issue & was extremely professional & helpful. Offered great advice. Would highly recommend!

ELECTRICAL D.Electrical Detectives

Thanks for the awesome review Wonder Woman, Ben's a valued employee.

Light us up

Fantastic job from Danny and Ramsey. Very polite and informative. Best of all the instalment of our lights and some replacement switches have a high standard of quality. Thanks for a terrific job.

Install cooktop and rewire meter box

Thanks to Troy, Paul, and Gary for an amazing job. These guys where polite, on time, professional, and had awesome communication skills throughout this project. Would not hesitate to recommend them and will be calling on them for any future jobs.

Fantastic, prompt, friendly service.

Would definitely use Electrical Dryectives again. Great prompt service and the technician Ben who was sent to me explained my options clearly & addressed the problem on the spot.

EXCELLENT SERVICE

Service was great. The technicians Andrew and Terry were fantastic. I was told what was happening and how to use the equipment. Good job.

ELECTRICAL D.Electrical Detectives

Hope your enjoying the Airconditioning on these hot days Rachana, thanks for the awesome review.

Installing ceiling fan.Replacing smokealarm and renewing electrical circuit

The tradesmancalled Danny was very respectable very well mannered and kind. Good worker and cleaned after him and took away Rubbish. I will certainly use your firm again and I will pass on your details to my friends.

Excellent advice

Ben was excellent at explaining what needed to be done in my home. Very courteous and helpful and I'm looking forward to the work being done.

ELECTRICAL D.Electrical Detectives

HI Eileen Ben (aka Bubbles) will appreciate that awesome feedbank, thanks.

Eileen
Eileen

That's great. He deserves recognition.

Nabil

NabilSydney, NSW

Excellent service Aircon work terrific.

Andrew and Ali replaced my old air conditioner with a new Fujitsu. Quality work and job was very neat and the boys did well and cleaned up after themselves.
Would highly recommend using them again and to whoever else is in need of air conditioning.
Very friendly guys to deal with and very thorough I’m their approach to their work.

Tanis

TanisCroydon North

Very professional and excellent work

Were very accommodating, super polite. Work done was perfect. Best electricians lve dealt with and will continue with. Great guys.

Happy Client

Happy ClientForest Hill

Efficient, fair and dependable

I have just had Jason from Electrical Detectives replace switches on the power board of our home in Forest Hill. His advice before proceeding was full and complete, offering 2 alternative proceedures which could be adopted to rectify the issue. He did not push the more expensive fix, even though this is what I eventually decided upon. Jason completed a full inspection of all power points and appliances which might also have caused the problem and he offered a complete explanation of all his work and the likely cause of the issue.
Electrical Detectives responded quickly and courteously to my initial call, Jason was at all times both efficient and professional, and I would recommend this company and Jason without hesitation.

Damian

DamianGold Coast

Worst customer service

I rang this company to ask to get an electrician out to install a power point they asked about the occupancy conditions when I said I was renting off public housing but had all required paperwork to get the job completed and that I was personally responsible for the account refused to have anything to do with the job.

ELECTRICAL D.Electrical Detectives

Hi again Damian, thanks for the feedback, we have taken it on board and should offer our services under certain circumstances such as your own.

Fan install

Guys that installed fans/ lights were efficient and on time job well done. I’ll need more stuff done in the future I will definitely get these guys back. I would highly recommend .

awesome powerpoint installed

I have Ramzi and Izzy do some PowerPoint. The job is perfectly done. They also clean up well after they finished job. Awesome!

Maanic888

Maanic888Wollstonecraft

Ceiling fan and safety switch install

Received a reply call to my E-Mail inquiry in 30 minutes. Organised a quote appointment and Ben turned up on time. He was informative in outlining options for the work, identified improvements to switches, and provided competitive pricing for the work. Organised an install appointment and Mark and Jimmy turned up on time. They were professional, completed the work promptly, and the outcome was sucessfull. Highly recommend these guys based on my experience and the completed work.

Still waiting for my call back.

Called in regards to an electrical issue. The person on the phone was unprofessional took my name and number and said she would call back in a minute. She didn't. I called another company and had my problem fixed in about an hour. I'm still waiting for someone to call me back.

ELECTRICAL D.Electrical Detectives

Hi Nothanks, thanks for the feedback Nothanks, glad to hear someone could fix your problem so quickly.