76% · 8124 · 23%

Jazza
JazzaSydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts

Very happy with the savings they found for me!

Steven was able to compare the suggested new rates with my current bill and show how much I could save based on real bills!

Susie
Susie

Sounds great can’t wait to save

I had a very good experience with this company. Felt comfortable with the phone call. Thank-you for explaining everything to me

Mo T
Mo TBrisbane3 posts

Excellent Service

An excellent representative who was friendly, knowledgable and factual about product. Gave information and answered questions willingly. Not forceful but helpful in attitude towards possible client. Commended for this sale

Phantom
Phantom

Made easy

Quick and efficient work by Wizard, made it easy for us. Good discount found for us, impressed. Would recommend Wizard to anyone.

Jeffa
JeffaKangaroo Ground

It was a pleasant surprise to be contacted and have the discount on our electricity account increase

The "Electricity Wizard" caller was well mannered, courteous and knowledgeable. He got straight to the point, outlined his reason for calling and was able to offer us an increase in our current discount rate. The paper work for the change to our new plan arrived by email in a very short time and was all as agreed. A very pleasant experience.

Boofhead
Boofhead

Quik and eazy

Way to go, no dramas and no hassels whatsoever ,Ricky was easy to talk to and was just like talking to one of my mates. Thanks ..Regards Greg.

Odie
Odie

Great Company - Excellent

Thomas Lose was an amazing help! Fast and very efficient for my connection needs to our house. Thank you so much for all your help and kindness of understanding on a personal level. Highly recommend you.

Sams
Sams

Information on comparison

Very informative I was very satisfied with the service and information I was given and Baxter who was the consultant I was dealing with was very helpful

Slim
SlimMildura

A productive day

I was very pleased with the assistance I received from Ola at Electricity Wizard. She was able to offer substantially better electricity supply and

daily service discount rates. Saved me the hassle of chasing up better prices.

Daz
Daz

Good news

Very informative greatly increased my discount on what I am currently receiving. Will be a huge benefit to both my electricity and gas accounts.

fred
fredAU2 posts

Really helpful,

Ola persevered with contacting us and then guided us through to Origin. She made our options clear and concise.Well done

Diane
Diane

Diane K

Very helpful & friendly. Offered me a better deal than I was getting. Made transferring easy. I would not hesitate to recommend this service and commend Thomas H for his help.

Jean S
Jean S

A great service

Very efficiently processed. Ashleigh was very polite and happy to assist. I would recommend your service to my family and friends

Jill
Jill

Saved me time & money

I would like to thank Tristan Carter for his patience & expert knowledge re electricity providers. It makes it very easy when you can understand the numbers on your account. Many thanks. Jill.

Jerry
JerryHunter Region, NSW6 posts

Saved my money!

Called me straight away, no problems with transferring electricity accounts , friendly service , gave me a better option then what I had and saved me $800

Cyril Johnson
Cyril JohnsonSydney, NSW3 posts

Anecessary & valuable service to the comsumer

The operative was friendly & helpful, he answered all my questions to my satisfaction. I couldn't ask for better service. Golly good show.

Barry S.

Geoff L
Geoff LBALLINA2 posts

You guys deliver every year I check my best deal/rates

Daniel couldn’t have made it any easier, quicker and more formative to upgrade to a better deal.

Comparing the unit rates as well as the % discount makes for a informative decision.

Leon
Leon

Thanks Tom, Good to hear from you again.... the New plan sounds like a money saver

For listening patiently....and offering a better deal then I have already with AGL...I will try Lumo Energy and see how the reduced rates are working.

jenny
jennySydney, NSW2 posts

Contract renewal and transfer of service

Great service from Ola. Gave me good information and I was able to get great savings on my power bills for two properties.

Judi
JudiIllawarra, NSW3 posts

Not happy

I was happy with the deal you offered me of 25% discount on my electricity bills with AGL, then after speaking to my daughter she informs me that she rang AGL direct and received 28% off her electricity bills. Makes me wonder why I bothered to use your service when going straight to the supplier resulted in a bigger discount. I know what I’ll do next time....

Electricity Wizard   DM
chad
chadmelbourne

Energy Comparison

EXCELLENT Service by Steve today he was very helpful when explaining the options

My experience to date has been positive

I

Fred W
Fred W

Excellent service if the undertakings come through as advised

Ricky Burgess was persistent but also polite and new his stuff. I didn't realise that these sorts of services were available over the 'phone. I am of course, waiting to get my new bills to ensure that all was worthwhile, but if things come through as expected I will rate this service as outstanding. Will also at that time get other family members to enquire.

Dave C.
Dave C.Mid North Coast, NSW2 posts

Renewal of electricity contract

Today I contacted Electricity Wizard to talk about electricity options. I rang Electricity Wizard because they were recommended by a very informed friend. Having all my current information (a recent usage bill) at the ready, the fees and charges that were being offered where easy to follow, understand and compare with my current bill. If your account is up for renewal, consider calling these people for and easy, straight forward and pleasant experience.

Dave C. - 11/05/2018.

Happy Jo.
Happy Jo.

Happy

Thank you Thomas. Very happy with the deal you. Got for us. Call you again when we need a review.

gail M
gail M2 posts

Great service and was explained clearly. I love it that you do the work for the customer especially when we do not have the time to do so

Valerie C
Valerie CAU2 posts

Perfect!!!!

Pleasure to deal with a company that has staff that are professional, courteous and attentive. Great detailed explanation in plain English!! Very happy to recommend.

Mika
Mika

Thank you Miche, five stars to you!

Thanks for your help and patience in sorting my power connection choices out.

It was a pleasure to deal with your staff member, who took time to clarify all my questions and then some.

You have given me a clear understanding of how the various rates and discounts add up.

All the best to you.☺

ian
ian2 posts

excellent money saver

I found the person I spoke with very helpful and informative. The fact that it was easy to change supplier and save money was the bonus.

Ninette Maddrell
Ninette Maddrell3 posts

Great clear service

Baxter was great, explained everything simply and everything I needed to know. Easy no fuss comparison! Gave me the best rate available.

Albev2485
Albev2485Tweed Heads West

Excellent service from Luke

Always helpful to any residents of our village in Tweed Heads West. Your employees really care about us the customers.

Lee
Lee2 posts

Best deals

Every year I go with them for the best deal excellent service and it doesn’t take to long I will give them a call so for more deals and I tell family about them now they use them to excellent service thank you.

Kaylene A
Kaylene AAU2 posts

A better deal

I was very happy with the help I received from Jessie when I rang. He was very pleasant, explained details well, saved me heaps of money & I didn't have to wait a long time on the line. Well done ! It's great to get good service. Thank you.

Leigh
LeighSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Fantastic! Why didn't I do this earlier?

Very good information from your consultant Danial, delivered clearly with 'apples to apples' comparison making the decision making so much simpler. I wish I did this 12 months ago and I would have saved $147.05 from my last powerbill. Unbelievable!

I would urge anyone who thinks they may be paying too much to contact Electricity Wizard and get them to go through your latest bill with you. You won't regret it. Ridiculously simple to change providers and get a better deal.

Tania Thompson
Tania Thompson

Very helpful

Dealt with Luke 18 months ago rang him back once again as he gave me his details. Once again very efficient and helpful.

Andrew
Andrew

Fast and efficient help

Ricky professionally helped to get a better deal and discount in record time without favour for any particular provider. Well done.

Bev V
Bev VSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Electricity Made Simple

Your consultant Steven, walked me thru the process answered all the questions, pointed out the savings that

could be made, was not bias toward anyone in particular. I look forward to more savings.

dara
dara3 posts

unreadable

Please review the email you sent me .It is unreadable. Please resend so that text is not vertical as it is now impossible to read

Marsh
Marsh

Great

Found Ashley very helpful and informative. She had all the details to hand in no time and it was all sorted out in a lot less time than I thought. Pleasant surprise.

Stovesy
StovesySydney, NSW2 posts

Very good and helpful

Found Baxter a very pleasurable person, polite and very helpful.

Always great service dealing with electricity wizard. the deal given us was excellent. Thankyou.

Sandra H
Sandra H3 posts

Excellent Service

The gentleman who called me was informative and helpful and explained everything very well. Answered the questions I had. Great work