Electrodry NSW

Electrodry NSW

• Incentivised Review Yes (46%) · No (54%)

TLP

TLPNorthern Region, NSW

Fantastic Service

We had a very professional yet extremely friendly technician help us out with an end of lease carpet clean and he was so helpful and kind, I cannot recommend him enough. I appreciate the price and the deals, though I wish Electrodry were clear on which services they provide to which town.

Franchise UsedArmidale

magnus1941

magnus1941Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Good job and service

Very easy to deal with. Booking made online via messenger. A lot of detail provided in the booking process so I knew exactly what I was paying for and getting.

The operator arrived on time and went about the job in a brisk manner. Thorough vacuum of the carpets followed by the cleaning itself. Provided good advice on the immediate aftercare eg time to allow to dry etc and replacement of furniture etc.

I have used carpet cleaners in the past and would certainly use Electrodry again.

Putrid treatment of customer

I'm unsure how they are trading legally given that they will not provide an invoice to anyone for works under $200. When I explained that I need an invoice for trust account, Angela advised that they cannot accept payment from trust accounts and do not issue invoices for jobs under $200. She then told me it would be best if we cancelled the booking.

Franchise UsedByron Bay

Excellent job

The complete experience was not only easy but affordable. It was booked very close to Christmas and I asked to change the date and it was no problem at all!
Quality job down would definitely recommend

Franchise UsedLismore

Brand new lounge

My lounge after 5 years of wear was returned to new. It was so good it was unrecognisable. The end result was so awesome and so worth it. Thanks Electrodry.

Franchise UsedPort Macquarie

Wonderful Service

I would highly recommend Electrodry, the technician was really polite thorough and highly professional a job very well done, the bedroom carpets came up very well with stains I was concerned about removed

very effective and easy

The technician was polite and did a wonderful job. Fabulous work, they just got in and went to work without any stuff. We were delighted that they got a very stubborn stain out without any trouble. Try them you wont be disappointed!

Franchise UsedBlue Mountains

Excellent Job!

We contracted Electrodry to clean all the carpets and rugs in the house. Very thorough and cleaned better than we had expected. On time and curteous. Thanks very much. Will ring again.

Franchise UsedWollongong

Review collected in partnership with Electrodry

Great service and a clean carpet

The electrodry technician was efficient and helpful. he cleaned our 16 year old carpet very well, and we'll most likely get a few years more out of it. A job well done.

Franchise UsedPort Macquarie

Sues

SuesCentral West, NSW

Carpets look like new

Matthew did an amazing job on our cream carpets. Having 2 young puppies in the house can be a chore as they bring in dust and dirt from outside, especially with all the smoke and dust around at the moment. But after Matthew cleaned them I was amazed at how good they looked. We had thought about replacing the cream carpet with something darker but now we know we can rely on Electrodry (Bathurst) to keep them clean for us. Fantastic job. Thank you.

Franchise UsedBathurst

Wendy Reader

Wendy ReaderIllawarra, NSW

Great Service

My Carpets look brand new thanks to David from Electrodry on South Coast NSW. There were some bad stains that had to be worked on and it was dry in a few hours. Service was excellent.

Franchise UsedNowra

Anne

AnneHunter Region, NSW

Puppy accidents disappeared

My puppy vomited something revolting on my pale coloured wool carpet. I had a go at cleaning it but could not shift it. The technician from electrodry was honest in his opinion of whether he could get it out or not, and gave it his best shot. The stain is now only a shadow and I think it will blend in over time. He did a great job on all the carpeted areas, was professional and quickly had the job done. I will definitely use the service again and recommend it to my friends and family. Also the technician was able to do the job the day after I called. That is great service!

Johanne

JohanneRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Very happy with results

Paul came and cleaned my tiles in my home in Goonellabah which was a huge undertaking
He was so thorough and professional
Might I add that he came on Saturday which was his day off
Thank you Paul for giving up your day off and for doing an excellent job :)
Jo

Franchise UsedLismore
Electrodry C.Electrodry

Thanks for the glowing review, Johanne!

Jo Viggars

Jo ViggarsRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Will be BACK!!!

Paul from Ballina was polite and thoroughly professional. Gave me appropriate options. A pet stain I was particularly worried about exists no more. The rest of the job was completed as advertised - just like new. I can't fault the job or Paul.

Franchise UsedBallina
Electrodry C.Electrodry

We're glad we could help you get rid of your pet stain problem, Jo. Thanks for having us!

janicepovey

janicepoveySydney, NSW

Excellent job,

Very pleased with the job Adam did for us, second time we have had him. Will have him back again & would recommend Electrodry to our friends. Excellent job & professional done.

Franchise UsedCoffs Harbour

Gary D.

Gary D.Hunter Region, NSW

YLLAERRRLLAERRARe

Really good,fast,professional service. Could not fault ! The end result was exceptional ,on time good communication with both booking on phone and with operator . Highly recommended , a very good experience .Definitely rebook !

Sharon

SharonRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Amazing results and very professional

Amazing results and very professional
We are pensioners and this was value for money and a very professional tradesman completed the job
We felt very comfortable during our carpet cleaning when we used this company

Franchise UsedTweed Heads

SO IMPRESSED !!!!!!

Today I had my carpet cleaned by Darren from Hunter region (Im at north rothbury). To say i'm impressed is an understatement. Id give a 6 star if i could. The carpets are cleaner then when I got it installed brand new. So i am truly amazed at how clean they are. Darren spent his time on it so I know his done the job to quality. Very very happy customer :)

Good service & Staff

Scott did an excellent job cleaning a bad stain on a large rug. We are considering having a large area of tiles cleaned & grout coloured which we have been quoted.

Franchise UsedWollongong

Ash

AshMid North Coast, NSW

Money well spent.

Very professional, very easy to talk to an organise through. Was patient with me as I had my little one there that I had to watch. I left the property while it was done an on return the carpets were done an everything was locked up like I asked. So very greatful cheers guys

Franchise UsedKempsey