4.1

Excellent result.

I recently had my carpet and lounge cleaned by Josh from Electrodry in Urunga NSW. The carpets are over 20yrs old and Josh made them look like new. The lounge came up beautifully. Many thanks to Josh for a great job. Well worth it. Perfect finish.

Franchise UsedCoffs Harbour
Steve M.

Steve M.Northern Region, NSW

Grate price and friendly service and can’t help there customers enough would use them agian

Grate job and got there 20 minutes before the scheduled time witch is grate I would recommend using them there a grate service and very friendly and they take card witch some companies don’t

Franchise UsedTamworth

Wonderful professional work.

Luke did a fantastic job on our carpets,they came up so clean and fresh.He was on time, friendly and very professional and completed the work efficiently.He took care of the furniture and got stains out of the carpets.Wouldn't hesitate to use this service again.

bugs

bugsRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Job well done

Booked in for a floor quote and mattress clean. Both done quickly and efficiently. Went ahead with quote on floor refresh. Shane was extremely easy to deal with and very efficient. The floors look amazing and wouldn't hesitate to use Electrodry again

Franchise UsedLismore

c barlow

c barlow

Lounge clean

Had my lounge cleaned for the very first time it is 2 years old micro suede the results were fantastic they got rid of the dog hair & slobber totally recommend ..

Vanessa

VanessaIllawarra, NSW

No stains & smells oh so good!

I’ve never seen my carpets look or smell better. All stains where completely cleaned out. The carpet was soft and colour was bright again. The vanilla scent also made the house smell incredible.

Franchise UsedUlladulla

Helen M.

Helen M.Illawarra, NSW

Air Conditioner Clean

Booked on line . No contacted us. Rang them they booked us for 5 days time . Only to ring to tell us they do not Air Conditioners in area . Great time wasters.

Franchise UsedWollongong
Michelle

MichelleMid North Coast, NSW

It was so perfect I couldn’t do it better

The staff was polite giving quotes and they were on time the service was great I would recommend them to anyone who is interested in getting there carpets done please let electro dry be the people the job was great

Franchise UsedPort Macquarie

Debralea

DebraleaCentral West, NSW

An important part of my renovations

Ilona

IlonaRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Excellent service

My floors got the best vacuuming of their lives, service was efficient and the people who came were great.
The procedures following the vacuuming left everything cleaner than it had ever been and I will certainly be using Electrodry again.

Franchise UsedTweed Heads

Vivienne S.

Vivienne S.Northern Region, NSW

Great Service

Prompt, efficient carpet clean with minimal fuss, job was completed swiftly and technician was extremely friendly, courteous and thorough. I would highly recommend Electrodry NSW to anyone wanting carpets cleaned.

Franchise UsedArmidale

Mark R.Northern Region, NSW

No Service

Have used Electrodry previously in country town of Inverell 2360. Went to book them again and advised they are not servicing because of current Covid. No Covid present in Country town as opposed to Armidale where they originate from. There are no restrictions on travel so this is made up. If they dont want my business, do not make up an excuse you cant answer, just say so, and I will not use you again

Mark R.

That is not what your phone operator said. He advised it was because of Covid. I would ask what happened to the Armidale Tech who used to cover Inverell and was seen in the area just last week. Looks like you don't know what is going on.

Michelle I.

Michelle I.Illawarra, NSW

Perfect Service and Wonderful Results

We had cream carpet that had been seriously neglected over the past decade from children to animals. I thought we would have had to replace it but the wonderful Electrodry service has made it clean again. I would highly recommend there service.

Franchise UsedBowral

charliepascoe

charliepascoeAU

Great!

The technician was on time, he was friendly, the price was as quoted and the carpets came up great! I’d have no trouble recommending them to anyone. Thanks very much.

Franchise UsedUlladulla

Steve

SteveCentral West, NSW

Nice and quick

I had my carpet rugs cleaned. The guy was polite and on time and got the job done quickly. The rugs look a lot better now. I was very happy with the result.

trevor

trevorSydney Surrounds, NSW

fabric lazy boy lounge suite

the job was carried out in a professional manner and with excellent results the lounge suit came up like new the gentleman doing the job was polite and practiced Covert19 safety whilst in the home

Franchise UsedBlue Mountains

Richard

RichardMid North Coast, NSW

Terrible terrible

Did a terrible job.
The job was very very very rushed.
To top it off ripped the couch while cleaning. It’s been the biggest hassle trying to get something done about it. Will never use them again and will let everyone know to to use them. Horrible

Franchise UsedCoffs Harbour
Electrodry C.Electrodry

Hi, Richard. Thanks for your feedback. We apologise for the inconvenience caused and will make sure to look into this issue. To help you further kindly message us or email marketing@edry.com.au

Claudia

ClaudiaIllawarra, NSW

Very happy with results

We had a 2 seater sofa and 2 single seaters cleaned. I was very surprised at how clean they came out. One in particular was very dirty and looked almost new after the clean.

Franchise UsedBowral
Electrodry C.Electrodry

Thanks for the great feedback, Claudia!

Amazing service

The 2 technicians were early, very professional, friendly and had great customer service skills. I was extremely happy with the job they did on the carpets and it didnt take long

Franchise UsedPort Macquarie
Electrodry C.Electrodry

Thanks for the great feedback! We're happy to read that you found our service professional and efficient. We look forward to hearing from you again.

Gayle

GayleHunter Region, NSW

Very Good

The 2 young men were very polite and friendly and did an excellent job cleaning our carpets. They made sure we were completely happy with the cleaning before they finished.