Carpet cleaning report

Very happy with Mike’s service, very professional and one of the best the carpets have looked. He was friendly and professional, explaining what he would be doing prior to cleaning the carpets.

Franchise UsedTweed Heads

dysonnomore

dysonnomoreMid North Coast, NSW

A company that wins the client not just the job

Electrodry saved my carpet after two failed attempts by others.
They did far more than I could have ever expected.
I thank them for their commitment to excellence. Next time I'll call them first.

Cec

CecSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Professional service

Turned up on time. I didn't need to move furniture and the carpets are well cleaned. All good until I decided to post this review and I didn't use enough words. A bit annoying.

Franchise UsedBega

Sassy

SassyMid North Coast, NSW

Excellent results . Great customer service.

Very happy with all aspects of Electrodry's service.. Booking was quick and efficient.
Josh arrived at the exact time given and was helpful and friendly.
The results of the lounge clean were amazing. Couldn't be happier.
Highly recommend Josh at Port Macquarie Electrodry .

Allan

Allan

one happy household

Very happy with the overall job & cleaners who did our job. We went for the basic cost & were so pleased with the results. 12 years of renovations, dogs, child living at home & 7 grandchildren we were surprised with the results. Thankyou once again to the 2 guys who attended our job, a learner & supervisor so good. Diana & Allan.

Franchise UsedNewcastle

Wendy

WendyMid North Coast, NSW

Excellent results in every way

Electrodry Port Macquarie was efficient and well organised. Heyden was extremely helpful and nothing was too much trouble. The resultant carpet clean was a fantastic job and exceeded all my expectations. Heyden understood what I needed and was able to advise me about his product.
Thank you Heyden.

Electrodry C.Electrodry

Thanks for your feedback, Wendy! We constantly put effort into improving our process and customer service so we're always very happy to see our technicians' good work being commended. Thanks for booking us!

Katrina Bulmer

Katrina BulmerHunter Region, NSW

Glad we didn’t buy new & refurbed our old ones, good for us & the environment. Great job Electrodry.

Blake was exceptional, amazing customer care, service & so super helpful & caring. An asset to your business. Great job done. After doing our lounges & mattress we’re getting them back to refurb our wooden floors next.

Electrodry C.Electrodry

Thanks for your feedback, Katrina. It's always great to see our technicians being commended. We're glad to know that you were happy with your lounge and mattress cleaning results!

Review collected in partnership with Electrodry

Electrodry gives professional results.

Fantastic service very professional. Electrodry is the way to go, you will be very pleased. Takes the hard work out of doing it yourself.
It's best to let the professional's do it.

Great service and outcome

Our service provider Scott was great, on time, helpful and did a great job. The carpets looked as good as new. Some marks we thought would never come out were removed

Franchise UsedArmidale

Find out how Electrodry NSW compares to other Carpet Cleaning Services

I called up the morning of service and Joe stepped up and got onto the job within an hour. Very happy with result dried up nice and smells good. Thanks Joe

Franchise UsedTweed Heads

AngieIllawarra, NSW

Thrilled

I was thrilled with the results of my recent carpet clean by Electrodry. I would highly recommend them to anyone who’s wanting to get their carpets cleaned. They also offer a huge range of other services.

Franchise UsedNowra
Electrodry C.Electrodry

Thanks for booking us Angie. We hope to hear from you again in the future.

You certainly will

ozziemozzie

ozziemozzieCentral West, NSW

Great carpet again!

Not sure how long since my home had had the carpets cleaned. But what a difference the cleaner made in a short time. He even moved a few lounge chairs to help out.

Franchise UsedBathurst
Electrodry C.Electrodry

Thanks for the feedback, Ozziemozzie. Thanks for booking our service. We hope you enjoy your clean carpets! Please feel free to give us a buzz if there's anything else we can help you with.

Denise

DeniseMid North Coast, NSW

Good communication, service and result

Very satisfactory service from Gavin. The products used left clean aroma without being cloying or artificial; exemplary cleaning of feather-filled sofa upholstered in cotton/wool blend. Thank you, will certainly continue using your services in the future.

Tash

TashSydney Surrounds, NSW

Impressed.

Highly impressed with the customer service and exceptional quality of service provided. Our carpets and mats look like new again. Very productive and affordable. Highly recommended Electrodry to get your carpets looking and smelling new again.

Franchise UsedBlue Mountains

Junee50

Junee50

Great job. Thank you.

On time. Considerate and polite.
Nothing was too much trouble for the tradesman. Old lounge came up like new and carpets fresh and bright. Would use them again. Thank you very much.

Find out how Electrodry NSW compares to other Carpet Cleaning Services

Phone booking was easy and professional. A quote was given, a date set for later that week. No problem coming to our rural property, that was a nice surprise :). Matt arrived on time, was friendly, presented well and did an awesome job on my lounges and carpet. It all looks new again and smells beautiful!

Waste of time

Booked for appraisal of mould removal in bedroom. On time, quote done, $40 deposit paid. Rang a few days later to book job. They will get back to me. Twice more I rang within a week to organise job, again someone will get back to me, did not happen. My husband then rang to tell them to forget it and refund our deposit since they were obviously not going to provide the service. Again we were told they would get back to us to get our details for refund. Two weeks ago. No contact.

Franchise UsedKempsey
Electrodry C.Electrodry

Hi, Rhonda. Thanks for your feedback. We apologise for the dissatisfactory experience. We will make sure to look into this matter straightaway. In order to help you faster, kindly message us with your service address.

Excellent result.

I recently had my carpet and lounge cleaned by Josh from Electrodry in Urunga NSW. The carpets are over 20yrs old and Josh made them look like new. The lounge came up beautifully. Many thanks to Josh for a great job. Well worth it. Perfect finish.

Steve M.

Steve M.Northern Region, NSW

Grate price and friendly service and can’t help there customers enough would use them agian

Grate job and got there 20 minutes before the scheduled time witch is grate I would recommend using them there a grate service and very friendly and they take card witch some companies don’t

Franchise UsedTamworth

Wonderful professional work.

Luke did a fantastic job on our carpets,they came up so clean and fresh.He was on time, friendly and very professional and completed the work efficiently.He took care of the furniture and got stains out of the carpets.Wouldn't hesitate to use this service again.