Listing monitored by Electrodry

• Timeliness

Tony D
Tony DSouth East Queensland, QLD

VERY HJAPPY

I am Very happy with the whole process from booking the job to service and completion. Great job guys I will use you again and can highly recommend you. Thank you

Electrodry C.Electrodry

We're pleased to know that you're happy with your overall Electrodry experience, Tony! Thank you for recommending us.

Lisa
LisaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very good and professional

Very happy with the them. Very professional. The carpets are cleaned and smell fantastic. gave great advice on how to keep them clean and protected. He also did our rug and it is now protected especially with our dog. He was very respectful of our house

Great job.

Adam did a fantastic job on cleaning my chaise lounge. It was quite grubby and all the stains were removed. Adam arrived earlier than booked (checked it was ok with me) and got in and got the job done. Very impressed. A true asset to your company and I have no hesitation in recommending Electrodry to my friends.

Electrodry C.Electrodry

Adam will be thrilled to hear about this. We're glad to have been able to help you clean and refresh your lift chairs. Thanks for choosing Electrodry, Cheryl!

Don't use facebook
Don't use facebookWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

was a good professional job

The operator and professionalism of job was just great. I have recommended them to other friends and would do so in the future. They are very helpful and willing and cleaan

Electrodry C.Electrodry

Hi, Thanks for your feedback. We're glad to read that you found our service satisfactory. We'll always be here for you should you require our services again.

KAREN
KARENSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional service

Moved out of my house and had the carpet cleaned and they were very professional, on time and really friendly. The job done was excellent and will be using them again for my carpet cleaning needs

Electrodry C.Electrodry

Hi, Karen. Thanks for your positive feedback. We're glad to know that you were happy with your carpet cleaning results. We look forward to servicing your carpets again in the future.

Jess M
Jess MBrisbane

Great experience

Fast and efficient service, professional and on time, did a great job! I have used Electrodry twice now and both experiences I couldn't fault, great value for money as well.

Electrodry C.Electrodry

Thanks for booking us, Jess! We're glad you found our service effective and hassle-free. We're looking forward to giving you a visit again!

Jamjay
JamjaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Better than I could have hoped for

Colin has cleaned our carpet twice in the last month, thanks to the difficulties of toilet training our new puppy in an apartment. The second time our pup had very widespread 'tummy trouble' and I despaired that the carpet may not be able to be salvaged. Colin did a wonderful job last time and a pretty much miraculous job this time. He is very professional and personable, and understood absolutely the need to balance the end result with a need for the carpet to dry quickly in the circumstances. Thanks Colin. I suspect we'll be seeing you again in the not too distant future!

Jo G.
Jo G.South East Queensland, QLD

These guys were great!

These guys helped me out last minute when another company ripped me off and didn't show up for carpet clean (Australian Bond Clean - NEVER USE THEM!!) Colin was lovely, quick, did a thorough job and checked I was 100% happy before charging me. Thank you! Will definitely use again.

Electrodry C.Electrodry

Thanks for booking us, Jo! We're glad you found our service effective and hassle-free. We'll make sure to extend your feedback to Colin. We look forward to your next clean.

Great job

Operator was punctual and courteous and did a great job on older carpets as we prepare a house for selling. Would quite happily use Electrodry again and recommend to others.

Electrodry C.Electrodry

Hi Deb, thanks for leaving a wonderful review. We're glad that you loved our services, our dedicated staff will be pleased to learn of your high praise. We look forward to servicing your carpets again in the future.

Linda Mortimer
Linda MortimerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Everything looks great - now!

Electrodry was on time. Not only was my rug cleaned so well that it looks like a new one, also cleaned my polished floors - they are shining now. 'So courteous, helpful and efficient: Electrodry is my go-to cleaner from now on.

Electrodry C.Electrodry

We're pleased to know that you're happy with your overall Electrodry experience, Linda! We look forward to your next clean.

Excellent and good outcome

Very pleased with the result. Professional, courteous and listened to exactly what I requested.
I have used Electrodry several times now and have to date been pleased with the outcome.
Have no hesitation in recommending Electroday.

Electrodry C.Electrodry

Hi Ness, thanks for sharing your experience with us. We'll always be here for you should you require our services again. Cheers!

Peter
Peter

punctual and courteous

Punctual. Behaved in a professional courteous manner at all times explaining beforehand what he would do.
carpets,rugs and leather lounge came up as new.
Not afraid to spend more time on an item if needed.
Could not be happier.
would recommend

Electrodry C.Electrodry

Hi, Peter. Thanks for your feedback. We're glad to read that you found our service satisfactory. We'll always be here for you should you require our services again.

Janine K
Janine KQueensland

Good Result

After such a great job was done on our main lounge I got Josh back to do our second lounge. It came up excellent and we were very happy. I have started and will always recommend Electrodry to friends and family.

Electrodry C.Electrodry

Hi Janine, thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. It's always great to see our technicians being commended. Appreciate you recommending us and we hope to see you on your next clean.

On time and excellent work

Had a few bad stains and very pleased with the results. The stairs in particular. I will use Electrodry again. I am considering getting my tile area
cleaned as well.

Electrodry C.Electrodry

Hi Sylvie, thanks for sharing your experience with us. We'll always be here for you should you require our services again. Cheers!

Crap service

Do not, at all go with this company. After waiting over an hour past my time and calling 45minutes after they were meant to get here, they tried to contact the employee who did not answer. Finally got a call back almost 1 1/2 hours later to say sorry not coming.

Absolutely crap service, will never go with you again and will stop anyone who is thinking of going with you.

Read more reviews - page 2See all Electrodry reviews