Electrodry QLD

Electrodry QLD

Elizabeth

ElizabethDarling Downs, QLD

Used quite a few cleaning services. I recommend electrodry as the best.

Prompt service. Anthony from Electrodry Toowoomba attended my home. He explained, without hesitation, so many things to me about care of fabrics, cleaning methods and purpose of different treatments. He did an excellent job and nothing was too much trouble. Thank you Anthony.

Franchise UsedToowoomba
Ellen

EllenBrisbane

• QLD

This is the best. Couldn’t be without it

The guy who did our job was very helpful and for an extra $30 he got out a stain which we thought would be permanent but he persevered and it came out

Franchise UsedCaboolture
Electrodry C.Electrodry

Thanks for your feedback, Ellen. We're glad that stubborn stain is no longer giving you grief. Thanks for booking us!

Rhonda W.

Rhonda W.South East Queensland, QLD

Carpet Clean and Tile & Grout Clean & Grout sealing

Both services were provided by Braeden who was full of energy and keen to share his product knowledge. Great representative for the company.
On time, messaged when delayed for short time by traffic.
The Tiles look fantastic now. Very impressed. Looks like new again.
Would definitely recommend Electro Dry !!

CathySouth East Queensland, QLD

Not happy

Franchise UsedCaboolture
Cathy

Stairs were so much better before the cleaning, and no we never walk close to the railing, understandably the carpet is more worn in the middle of steps but was not all wobbly like now.

pansy

pansybundaberh

Lovely to have the carpets all refreshed

Josh was a very polite young man and we are very happy with our carpet clean and he was on time which we appreciated as we had appointments go to after the cleaning of the carpet.

Darryl

DarrylRedland

Cleaning of couch

Reliable and friendly.
Excellent knowlege regarding fabric.
Checked with furniture company regarding cleaning due to no label.
Good advise to care for fabric.
Good communication.
Very pleased with outcome.
Would use this company again to clean my furniture.

Franchise UsedCapalaba

Anonymous

AnonymousWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

• QLD

I was happy with the service provided and would highly recommend these guys. The real estate was the problem and couldn't be pleased no matter what. I was very happy.

Franchise UsedHervey Bay

Louise

LouiseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Clean air conditioner

Our air conditioner was cleaned in no time and we can smell the difference in the air. Our conditioner wasn't filthy but all conditioners need a clean to keep any mildew away. When I had carpets I always used Electrodry so when I saw they now clean air conditioners, I knew there wasn't a better choice. Thanks Electrodry, see you next year.

Franchise UsedLogan

Satisfied Customer

Satisfied CustomerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great results

Communication was very prompt and polite. The Technician arrived on time, was friendly and knowledgeable and professional. He did a great job removing stains and bringing life to old worn carpet.

Find out how Electrodry QLD compares to other Carpet Cleaning Services

Air Con clean - highly recommend!

Our technician was Seb in Brisbane. He was prompt, professional and respectful of our space. Had a minor issue after the clean that was resolved quickly no dramas. You can see the strong attention to detail in every aspect of Seb’s work. We would gladly have him back every year for our air con maintenance!

Electrodry C.Electrodry

Hi, Emma. Thanks for your feedback. We'll make sure to share it with Seb!

Tony

TonyWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

• QLD

The only way to clean your carpets!

Best we have ever seen our carpets since they were layed many years ago! They were easy to deal with and payment was a breeze! Prompt service and did the job earlier than I expected.
Will definitely use them again!

Electrodry C.Electrodry

Hi, Tony. Thanks for the feedback. We're glad you found our service easy and effective. We hope to be able to service your carpets again in the future!

Yvette

YvetteSouth East Queensland, QLD

Carpet Cleaning

Excellent customer service with regular updates. Cleaner was personable, punctual and thorough. Great end result. Cleaner was focused on the best result for the customer. Was not pushy for additional services.

Electrodry C.Electrodry

Hi, Yvette. Thanks for your feedback. We're glad to read that you found our service satisfactory. We look forward to servicing your carpets again in the future.

Air Conditioning Clean

Just had Eric here from Brisbane to clean the aircon. You have such a great wonderful employee. Congrats on such a great employee, he is such a wonderful ambassodor for your organisation.

Electrodry C.Electrodry

Hi, Debbie. Thanks for your feedback. We're glad you were happy with the results and we'll make sure to extend your feedback to Eric and his manager. We hope to hear from you again in the future.

linda b.Queensland

Terrible experience

Carpet took forever to dry. They weren't cleaned as promised. Ruined my rug - it's all warped. Ditched waste on my grass turning it brown. Follow up customer service was also dreadful

linda b.

Not wishing to be rude but I wish to never have you involved in my house ever again.

Lynne

LynneWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Happy with job done

Considering Chaise is more than ten years old it feels clean and fresh some stains couldn't be removed but weren't as visible when the chaise dried I would recommend electrodry to my friends

Franchise UsedHervey Bay

Well done!

The man turned up on time, and quickly got to work. He did not take long and the carpets turned out very clean. I was very happy with the service.

Janet

Janet

Steam cleaning mattress

I have never used this service before but I have no hesitation in doing so now. The tech was on time/polite/efficient and the job was performed very in a timely manner and we had an excellent result...Well Done All

Franchise UsedLogan

Shane L.

Shane L.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent workmanship

The job done on my ski boat floor was excellent. It was in bad condition including rust stains and some grease marks. Got all marks out & carpet looks like new. Very happy with the job.

Marty

MartySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great job but overpriced

quoted $220, job took 40 minutes ,work out the hourly rate, would seem excessive, should have been re assessed on the day ,no furniture to move completely empty house with no stains to be removed

Franchise UsedBrisbane Northside

Grant S.

Grant S.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Tile & Grout cleaning

After the cleaning of the tiles they were sticky and dirty. The next morning I steam cleaned them . I need to steam clean the floors again to try to remove more residue. Even after steam cleaning you can see to residue on them. Rang to complain and was told that I was not entitled to a refund, unless the technician can come and try to rectify the problem, however he is not available for the next fortnight. I asked if I was supposed to live with dirty floors for over two weeks. To which they replied yes.
I would never recommend or endorse Electrodry to clean anything.

Electrodry C.Electrodry

Hi, Grant. Thanks for your feedback. We would like into the details of your complaint to see how we can help you. Kindly, private message us with your service address and phone number. You may also email us on marketing@edry.com.au