Electrodry SA

3.8

Rob

RobMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Service

Wonderful service, staff was professional, friendly, polite and trustworthy. Aware of the Covid safety measures, work was done while I was focusing on my work.
He called me if there are things worth noted. He advised me on tips what must be done to keep the carpet clean. Work done meticulously and on time. We moved in 8 months ago, previous tenants had pets. He encourage me to inspect to see if I was satisfied. Would recommend my peers.

Electrodry C.Electrodry

Thanks for the feedback, Rob. We look forward to being able to help you again in the future.

Ryan

RyanSouthern and Hills, SA

• SA

Great service, thorough work, reasonably priced

Prompt service, knowledgable employee, covered every aspect for covid safe operation of the business, fast and great results especially my grandfather's old recliner and an old rug I thought doomed.

Kevin S.

Kevin S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

• SA

Great job - well worth the money !!

Our carpet was in a pretty disgusting condition because one we had not had it done for a couple of years and two we recently had a litter of pups who spent some time inside. Josh did a wonderful job in bringing our carpet back to a very acceptable level of cleanliness. My wife has her sewing group around here from time to time so a clean good looking carpet is essential.
Thank you Josh and ELECTRODRY.

Find out how Electrodry SA compares to other Carpet Cleaning Services

Rip you off while at your home!!

Lounge Suite

The time given to us was between 8.00am & 8.30am, Pavlos was here at 8.00am.
Our lounge was cleaned within an hour and half. Looks great. Service was excellent
Pavlos will be asked for when the carpets need some love.

Franchise UsedMurray Bridge

Didn’t show, didn’t bother to let me know.

Franchise UsedBarossa Valley
Lesley J.

Lesley J.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect

Great service ,explained everything they were using carpets came up like new.
Very pleasant helpful,ontime guy who did the cleaning stains were removed and it dried as quick as promised I would highly recommend Electro Dry.

Margaret

MargaretMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

• SA

Great service. Very efficient.

Eldery parent had some spills. Carpets and chair look new again. Freshened up for their return from hospital . Freindly service head down bum up got the job done quickly with limited space.

Franchise UsedGawler

Lower Mitcham

Lower MitchamMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awesome !!

Pablo arrived at the given time. He was very professional and cleaned my rugs very effectively and in a timely manner. He was very tidy and put everything back in its place for me. 10/10 service!!

Paech

PaechMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Top product

Found the result excellent and the operator polite,helpful and knew what he was doing.Had my carpet steam cleaned a month or so ago of little benefit,yours well worth the cost

Tony G

Tony GMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Polisher is not suitable for cleaning average soiled carpets

I used this company several years ago to clean three of my rooms that all had Hi Lo carpet, I was disappointed as all they could do with their polishing machine with pad on was spread out the residue flicking some of the dirty water on to the lower walls, the pad was only rinsed twice. Management said these machines are only for a low residue clean, and we could do it again. I refused. I believe these machines could do a good job if the pad is rinsed every few square metres.

Frances

FrancesMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing!

Thank you so much to Pavlos who did an upholstery clean on our lounge suite today. We can not believe it looks as good as new, we are so happy with the result. Fantastic friendly service, thanks again Pavlos and Electrodry.

Electrodry C.Electrodry

Thanks for the great feedback, Frances. We truly appreciate it.

Gordy

GordyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Beyond my expectations

I wanted to thank Ken the service technician for his professional, polite and friendly manner. He cleaned my mother's carpets beyond my expectations. Many old stains cleaned up really well. I would recommend their service to anyone.

Stained  after cleaning

Stained after cleaningMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Bad staining

Lounge chair was badly water damaged by contractor , now has large water stain on headrest and arm which cannot be removed , company blamed me saying that i must have used some kind of a chemical on it. Beware they dont wet furniture too much

Electrodry C.Electrodry

Hi, thanks for your feedback. We apologise for the inconvenience caused and we'll make sure to look into this for you. To help you further, kindly email your contact details and service address to marketing@edry.com.au

KLM

KLMCentral, SA

Great customer experience

Great customer experience from beginning to end. Easy booking process and confirmation. Service technician Matt was professional, explained the cleaning process, was thorough and efficient. I was even contacted by Matt himself as he was running a little late & not left wondering where he was - that's service! I am very happy with the results, carpets look new and smell fresh again. Thoroughly recommend Electrodry for your carpet cleaning.

Shaall

ShaallMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Couch looks brand new!

I am very happy with the end result. We havent had our couch professionally cleaned before but our consultant did a great job! Came out looking brand new. Would definatly use electrodry again and would recommend.

gweginoz

gweginozAdelaide

Great Job!

I have our carpets cleaned every year, and for the last 2 I have been going through Electrodry SA: I was perfectly happy with the service: from the easy booking process, the quote given, the friendliness and professionalism of the technicians, to the treatment given (the carpets indeed stay fairly dry... well, let's say not too wet), including the stain protection.
Will definitely use them next time!

Electrodry C.Electrodry

Thanks for the thorough review, Gweginoz. We're glad that you're satisfied with our booking process and service!

Ken Waller

Ken WallerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Electrodry tech in SA.... recommendation to all potential customers

As an Electrodry technician our service is second to none, thoroughly recommend everyone to use this great service as you wont be disappointed. The cleaning methods have been used and perfected for more than 34 years throughout Australia. Contact our call centre for a great quote for your cleaning requirements.

Electrodry C.Electrodry

Thanks for recommending us, Ken. We're very happy to know that you are satisfied with the results of our service.

SimonB

SimonBMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

• SA

Booking over the phone was simple, upfront cost, the carpet cleaner was great.

Called up and spoke to a polite, helpful Electrodry agent. I was booked in for the next day, 9am.
Costs were explained up front.
Matt the carpet cleaner arrived on time, was courteous, explained what was required.
Master bedroom and lounge were cleaned in under an hour.
Carpets were spotless, really impressed.

• SA

Electrodry are worth the money I spent.