Electrodry SA

3.9

Happy Customer

Happy CustomerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service!

Our mats were cleaned outside on sandstone tiles and came up beautifully. Once the tiles dried I became aware that the cleaning had left an outline of the mats on the tiles. I thought it was a chemical stain. It turned out that the tiles had also been cleaned and then stood out against the less clean tiles. The technician came back and cleaned the tiles blending them in so that it wasn't obvious; all at no cost.

Lesley

LesleyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Electrodry SA Upholstery Cleaning

Very happy with the results, particularly the upholstery cleaning. Our lounge chairs have had at least 5 years of over 60 children a week sitting and eating and drinking on them.

Nathan E

Nathan EMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Didn't Show Up, Twice.

Had a booking for 0730 Friday, technician called in sick. So the area coordinator rebooked for 1030 without confirming with me, but I had already explained that was too late as I was at work by then. So they rescheduled for 0730 following Monday. Again, no show. I call them and they tell me that the coordinator will call me to reschedule at 1230, no call. I call up in late afternoon to reschedule and all for a discount, and they couldn't provide me with a discount. Twice I'd removed the furniture from my rooms for no reason. Hopeless.

Mick OD

Mick ODMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Carpet clean new rental

Nathaniel was very good, very professional and quickly got the job done with minimum fuss. He arrived slightly late but had phoned to advise. Cost was as quoted so very happy

Electrodry C.Electrodry

Thanks for booking us, Mick! We're glad you found our service effective and hassle-free.

Iain

IainMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service

Joe had a friendly professional manner. Very helpful with advice. We had a timber restoration service and our carpets cleaned. The timber floor looks sensational and the carpets look as good as new. There were some oil spots on the carpet that Joe managed to remove. We are very happy with the quality of service and would recommend this company.

Electrodry C.Electrodry

Hi, Iain. We're glad to know that you were satisfied with your timber and carpet cleaning results. Thanks for the positive feedback!

Cathy

CathyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Definitely recommend Electrodry!

Very happy with the service and product. Matt was professional and friendly and did a great job. This is the first time I have used Electrodry and will definitely use them again.

Excellent Results and Professional Service

The technician Jay was excellent. He was on time, professional and did a great job. I’m very happy with the results. Carpets are looking the best they have in years

Bookworm

BookwormMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good Job

Work carried out very well no problems . No Hassles happy with outcome Nothing was a problem and the carpet cleaner at the time was very polite and no mess at all .

Rob

RobMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Service

Wonderful service, staff was professional, friendly, polite and trustworthy. Aware of the Covid safety measures, work was done while I was focusing on my work.
He called me if there are things worth noted. He advised me on tips what must be done to keep the carpet clean. Work done meticulously and on time. We moved in 8 months ago, previous tenants had pets. He encourage me to inspect to see if I was satisfied. Would recommend my peers.

Electrodry C.Electrodry

Thanks for the feedback, Rob. We look forward to being able to help you again in the future.

Ryan

RyanSouthern and Hills, SA

• SA

Great service, thorough work, reasonably priced

Prompt service, knowledgable employee, covered every aspect for covid safe operation of the business, fast and great results especially my grandfather's old recliner and an old rug I thought doomed.

Kevin S.

Kevin S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

• SA

Great job - well worth the money !!

Our carpet was in a pretty disgusting condition because one we had not had it done for a couple of years and two we recently had a litter of pups who spent some time inside. Josh did a wonderful job in bringing our carpet back to a very acceptable level of cleanliness. My wife has her sewing group around here from time to time so a clean good looking carpet is essential.
Thank you Josh and ELECTRODRY.

Review collected in partnership with Electrodry

Rip you off while at your home!!

Lounge Suite

The time given to us was between 8.00am & 8.30am, Pavlos was here at 8.00am.
Our lounge was cleaned within an hour and half. Looks great. Service was excellent
Pavlos will be asked for when the carpets need some love.

Franchise UsedMurray Bridge

Didn’t show, didn’t bother to let me know.

Franchise UsedBarossa Valley
Lesley J.

Lesley J.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect

Great service ,explained everything they were using carpets came up like new.
Very pleasant helpful,ontime guy who did the cleaning stains were removed and it dried as quick as promised I would highly recommend Electro Dry.

Margaret

MargaretMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

• SA

Great service. Very efficient.

Eldery parent had some spills. Carpets and chair look new again. Freshened up for their return from hospital . Freindly service head down bum up got the job done quickly with limited space.

Franchise UsedGawler

Lower Mitcham

Lower MitchamMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awesome !!

Pablo arrived at the given time. He was very professional and cleaned my rugs very effectively and in a timely manner. He was very tidy and put everything back in its place for me. 10/10 service!!

Paech

PaechMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Top product

Found the result excellent and the operator polite,helpful and knew what he was doing.Had my carpet steam cleaned a month or so ago of little benefit,yours well worth the cost

Tony G

Tony GMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Polisher is not suitable for cleaning average soiled carpets

I used this company several years ago to clean three of my rooms that all had Hi Lo carpet, I was disappointed as all they could do with their polishing machine with pad on was spread out the residue flicking some of the dirty water on to the lower walls, the pad was only rinsed twice. Management said these machines are only for a low residue clean, and we could do it again. I refused. I believe these machines could do a good job if the pad is rinsed every few square metres.

Frances

FrancesMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing!

Thank you so much to Pavlos who did an upholstery clean on our lounge suite today. We can not believe it looks as good as new, we are so happy with the result. Fantastic friendly service, thanks again Pavlos and Electrodry.

Electrodry C.Electrodry

Thanks for the great feedback, Frances. We truly appreciate it.