Electrodry WA

Noel

NoelPerth, WA

Cancelled job at last moment

When booking, explained exactly where I lived at length. I was told that they travel a lot further than where I live. They then rang and cancelled at last moment saying they no longer service my area. Can't find another company due to Christmas and I am about to put property on market to sell. Terrible Service. I will never use them again.

Electrodry C.Electrodry

Thanks for your feedback, Noel. We profusely apologise for our representative's mistake. We'd like to look into this issue for you. Kindly message us with your service address so we can investigate. You make also email it to feedback@edry.com.au

Samantha S.

Samantha S.South West, WA

Brilliant carpet cleaning

Joe did a great job on our carpets! Even managing to remove stubborn stains I was sure would require further treatment, without the added cost. Very happy with the outcome, thankyou.

Franchise UsedBunbury

Would not book

After booking to get my carpets cleaned and clearly stating I had tea stains, the gentleman arrived and stated stain removal would be additional charge which I wish I’d been informed of. Also told would smell very strong-not great with children home post clean so had to cancel. Again wish I’d been informed

S 7 KA P

S 7 KA PPerth, WA

• WA

Great service and excellent advise

Lindsey's was a on time ,did a through inspection of the work requested explained what he would do and did everything to meet my expectations for the job. very professional guy who will get more work from us.
Thankyou Lindsey.
S & KA P

Pammy Jaddle

Pammy JaddleAU

• WA

Need a regular service because we love to have our dogs inside with us. They're family!

It's part of the deal..... we have our dogs near us....we have the carpets cleaned regularly. Too easy!
The technicians are polite, efficient, thorough and offer good advice. I've been using Electrodry WA for about 8 years. That's because the service suits my needs and is reasonably priced.
I recommend this company.

Franchise UsedBunbury
Electrodry C.Electrodry

Thanks for the feedback, Pammy. We totally agree, much like us, pets like clean carpets too!

Jace Quarrill

Jace QuarrillPerth, WA

Very Poor Service

Booked them in for my air con to be cleaned, waited 10 days for the booking only for them to not come on time, no contact. We contacted the company and they told us the technician was running late and could not make the booking in time after us waiting around for an hour. They could not book us in for another week, really poor service, will never use again.

Pauline H.

Pauline H.Perth, WA

Rude phone people.

No booking is done via perth only eastern states?
Rude phone staff member abby
Had to change my booking as going away .Firstly told me my booking was today? And quizzed me twice on who and when I rebooked. My booking which its 3 days away so gave them ample time. Then told me its a non transferable as too late . Put on hold.. Abby was her name. Have emailed this company x4 times with no response to reschedule booking until I emailed kaye and asked to be contacted asap to change my booking. ... I spoke to her and was immediately referred to refund.. But they dont refund your card of purchase but to your bank account. Treated terribly by staff.Never again..Will look for someone else to clean

Rose

RosePerth, WA

Good Job Done Very Happy

The husband and wife team came on time .They were very nice , friendly and chatty. They were shown what carpet and rug needed doing. They got on with the job and i was very happy with the result.would recommend them.

GTT

GTTPerth, WA

Fancy gear but no idea!

I paid about $250 to have 5 rooms cleaned in my new house (I'm only the 2nd owner but I wanted a 'fresh' start). The guys came over with their fancy gear and within 30 mins, informed me they were all done, with hindsight this should have been an indication of how thorough they were (not). Today, out of boredom I think, my partner used her new Dyson and these picture are the result of what Electrodry left behind. Not good enough to promote yourself as expert carpet cleaners who can be outperformed by a domestic vacuum cleaner. Unreal.

WOULD NOT RECOMMEND!!!!!

Franchise UsedJoondalup

outlawwaPerth, WA

Asked them to leave before they even started the job

I booked a lounge to be cleaned in Rockingham. I told them how big it was (7 seats with the chaise plus an ottoman) and how grubby at the time of booking. They explained extra charges for stain removal etc to which I agreed then paid a deposit. The franchise person shows up and the first thing he says it's too dirty and won't clean, the second thing he says it's bigger than 7 seats. I have the booking message so know exactly what I told them when I booked. His attitude was appalling and came across as if he was just looking for excuses to not clean the lounge. In the end, I said don't bother I will get someone else. Of course, I now have to wait a week for my deposit to be refunded! Will go small and local instead!

• WA

Was a great service, will use again.

On time, friendly professional service. I was very impressed by how clean my carpets came up. Serviceman was friendly and very knowledgeable, I will definitely use this service again. Highly recommended.

CDT

CDTPerth, WA

A good service

I have used Electrodry for many years. Their staff have always been clean and tidy, come within a reasonable time, have good deals on offer and do a good job.

Shawn M.

Shawn M.Perth, WA

Fantastic service

Accurate and very well priced quote and the work was carried out very quickly to a high standard. Highly recommended to all. We had carpets cleaned and they now look as good as new.

Bubs

BubsPeel, WA

• WA

Wonderful for a lone woman with limited ability

Wonderful polite men, job well done in shorter time than expected. I appreciated very much how they worked as I was at the time not really well, Thank You guys for placing the furniture etc as asked.

Franchise UsedMandurah

Ronnie

RonniePerth, WA

My Inverter System as new

I was really impressed with the attention to detailed cleaning that my split system AC received by the Electrodry technician Darren. He was friendly and made sure the floor and furniture were covered.

Christie w

Christie wPerth, WA

Excellent service

Fantastic service from electrodry
Carpet’s came up looking like brand new they smell amazing all stains gone, nice and fluffy. On time very polite fast service very efficient Highly recommend electrodry.

F.B.

F.B.Perth

Good job but poor customer service

• WA

Great job done carpets looked clean

I had a fall and bleed on my bedroom and sitting room, the young man that came and cleaned did an excellent job and the stains were removed and carpets looked great I was very impressed and pleased with Electrodry and there staff.

Kaysee G.

Kaysee G.Perth, WA

Carpet cleaning

Had our carpets recently cleaned due to a death of a beloved pet. The care and compassion shown by the whole company from booking all the way to the service was outstanding. The advice and knowledge of the team member was great and also left us knowing alot more about their serviced they offer that we didn't know.
Highly rated and will definitely be using them when required again.

Chris

ChrisSouth West, WA

Happy customer!

I was very happy and impressed with both the service and cleaning of my carpet. This was the first time I used Electrodry to clean my carpet and I would definitely recommend them.

Franchise UsedBusselton