Electrodry Questions & Answers

Verifiedelectrodry.com.au🏆 2024 Award
Terry H.
Terry H. · QLD

Looking for the best agent you have to refresh wooden floors in our large Queenslander in Paddington.
Can you advise please.

Electrodry   DM

Hi Terry, thank you for enquiring! Earlier, you asked for Cori. Unfortunately, Cori only services in the Adelaide area. Based on your location, Electrodry's technicians in your area are also capable of refreshing wooden floors. You may call us through 13 27 13 or you may also do an online booking via our website: external link  Hope this helps! Thanks for reaching out, and have a wonderful day!

Nancye
Nancye · Electrodry

Hello: I want to know if you perform a mould test in a tenanted home. Tenant left water running in upstairs bathroom some months ago and I am sure there is now mould accumulation. Also, would like carpets cleaned and mould abatement where needed. Thank you. Nancye

Electrodry   DM

Thanks for enquiring, Nancye. We do a comprehensive mould inspection. After which you will be provided a report in writing detailing our observations and recommendations. We charge a $100 mould inspection fee but that is later deducted off the total of your mould cleaning service or any Electrodry service you end up booking. You may book a schedule online on external link

Dallas B.
Dallas B. · VIC

how much to clean 2 rugs

Electrodry   DM

Thanks for enquiring, Dallas. Generally, we'd quote rugs at $6 to $8 per square metre. Depending on your location, a minimum fee may apply. To assist you better with your enquiry, you may send us a private message so we can get in touch and quote you more accurately. Otherwise, you may also call our hotline 13 27 13 to ask for a quote. Wait times are short and a representative should be able to assist you immediately.

Emerald Ng
Emerald Ng · Electrodry

Hi,

We would like to perform carpet stream cleaning before we move in our rental apartment. The apartment in 9/F 16 Constitution Road in Rdye. It's three bedrooms arpartment and ~1300sqm. No furniture at this moment.

I would like to know the price for carpet stream cleaning and when is your earliest available date.

Thanks,
Emerald

Electrodry   DM

Thanks for enquiring, Emerald. Do you mean to say in Ryde NSW? Unfortunately, we don't service your area. Feel free to get in touch if there's anything else we can help you with!

Barbara W.
Barbara W. · QLD

How do I get a quote for carpet cleaning and 2 and 3 seater couches and dining room chair seats.

Electrodry   DM

Hi, Barbara. Our team is more than happy to assist you. So we can assist you better, kindly respond to our bessage with your email address or best contact number so we can get in touch with you.

TruthLover
TruthLover · WA

Why are you as a company now starting to REFUSE cash payment? This is ILLEGAL and we do not consent to going down the digital credit system thank you! Get woke go BROKE!

Electrodry   DM

We do not refuse cash payments. We have tried to extend assistance to you so we can investigate your feedback and you refused. Even using foul language.

wylie
wylie · VIC

do you clean smoke stains off interior walls?

Electrodry   DM

Thanks for your question, Wylie. Unfortunately, we don't provide service for that one.

marlene cameron
marlene cameron · Electrodry

Hi I have a floor refresh booked for next week and would like to know if I need to move the oven/stove top and the dishwasher.

Electrodry   DM

Thanks for your question, Marlene. We don't move heavy and electrical items. We ask you to move small items out of the way and we only move larger items from side to side if they are on wheels or casters.

Pete
Pete · Electrodry NSW

Do electrodry clean vertical blinds 6 windows,how much roughly would it cost in Batemans Bay….Pete

Electrodry   DM

Hi, Pete. Thanks for enquiring. Unfortunately, we do not clean vertical blinds in Batemans Bay at this point.

Melba · ACT

Reviews are all carpet cleaning.Do you have any reviews for the WOOD FLOOR REFINISHING.

Jimmy S.
Jimmy S.

I understand they can work on flooring . Worth a call I would suggest.

Melba

I am searching for reviews. I have booked Electrodry, in for a quote to do the Wood Floor Refinishing, however I was hoping to read of previous customer experiences.

Electrodry   DM

Hi, Melba. Thank you for your question. We do have some reviews about Timber Floor Cleaning, you can also visit our Feefo account. Follow this link and search for Electrodry - external link

TC · ACT

Does management ever return calls to dissatisfied customers? I have been waiting 5 months now.
And been a customer of this company for 10 years.

Cathy · Electrodry

I found it difficult to establish a time for my carpet to be cleaned, and the email that was sent didn't match the actual time on the 3 occasions Electrodry have attended my property. The onsite staff have been keen to please but I can't say that about management. When I had problems due to the stairs not being cleaned properly, and shocking stains remained, the first service agent took pictures and said he would refer the problem on, then I arranged for a second service agent who also cleaned the stairs but he was clearly and rightfully not satisfied that the issue had been resolved either. He suggested I contact the company again to get a supervisor to attend. I made another appointment (who showed up at the unscheduled time again) and it was another service agent. I explained it all to him due to the fact he had no idea about the existing problem. He spoke to his supervisor and I was told that after he cleaned the stairs for the 3rd time I would receive a phone call from him to check if I was happy. By now the carpet is stretched, and all stains are not gone. The carpet needs replacing, and I am extremely concerned because you can't match new with old, and you can't stop at the top of the stairs. Having not heard from the supervisor, I phoned the company again, and have not yet had any response. I don't wish to write a rotten report on product review, but according to Australian Consumer Law, and I quote, this is a major failure -"the services are substantially unfit for their normal purpose and cannot easily be made fit, within a reasonable time. For example, a carpet-cleaning service changes the colour of the consumer’s carpet in some places" Page 4 of 'An Industry Guide to Australian consumer Law'.

Electrodry   DM

Hi, Cathy. Thanks for your feedback. We apologise for the inconvenience caused. To help you with this issue, kindly email us at feedback@edry.com.au with your service address and best contact number(s).

Cathy

I immediately emailed you my details and still haven’t heard from you...

Electrodry   DM

Hi, Cathy. The email should've gone to me, amongst others, but it seems to have not gone through. Would you mind just chatting your service address here? Thanks.

Electrodry   DM

Thanks, Cathy. We are looking into this now.

Cathy

Ok l have deleted my personal info from the message now

Electrodry   DM

Hi, Cathy. After you provided your service address, our local business manager has tried to get in touch with you via the mobile phone you provided several times. He said he tried ringing you 3 times without an answer. Please call us on 13 27 13. We've left a note on your booking for the representative who answers your call to transfer you to him.

Cathy

There was one attempt recorded on my phone while I was at work and no message left. The reason I knew it was from your company is because I phoned the number, and it announced the company name, but it was out of hours, I left a message. I eventually rang your main office anyway, and arranged for a visit from a supervisor. He was not at all interested in our problem, and said that the "dirt" was the underlay coming apart but my husband has used a glass to rub copious dirt out of the carpet. Go figure?

Margaret Sneddon
Margaret Sneddon · Electrodry NSW

Can you dry clean a white shag rug 280 x 190 cm. Situated The Entrance.
MLS

Electrodry   DM

Thanks for enquiring, Margaret. Yes, we can clean shag rugs. Depending on the material and condition of your rug, we should be able to clean it within our minimum fee of $109. For a more accurate quote, you're welcome to call our hotline 132713.

Adila H.
Adila H. · SA

How long would it take to do carpet cleaning for five rooms and a staircase ?

MikeJP · Electrodry

Followup to my earlier question .... my partner has COPD and other chronic respiratory issues. How do I eliminate mould and do it without using chemicals which may be just as bad as mould??

Electrodry   DM

Hi, MikeJP. Part our mould cleaning and treatment service is a process called micro misting which allows us to pull the VOC's from the cleaning solutions out of the air after treatment which will make the space safe for individuals like your partner. If you'd like more information about this, feel free to message us privately on marketing@edry.com.au with your phone number so we can have 1 of our senior technicians give you a ring.

MikeJP

Thanks. I will be in touch.

MikeJP · Electrodry

What product and/or active ingredient is used in the mould cleaning process??

Johanna B · WA

Had my Split system aircon cleaned a couple of weeks ago , only just started to use it today as it was a hot one in Perth , but noticed it was leaking from the inside unit ,is this normal after cleaning ?

Deb D
Deb D · VIC

I had my air conditioner cleaned recently and last night it started leaking water, all over my couch
Why did this happen
It has not happened for years
It started dripping not long after I moved in but then a technician altered the fan
After cleaning the air conditioner is really cold, running great and this happened

Johanna B

This has just happened to me , did you find out if this is a normal thing to happen ?

Law and Justice
Law and Justice

these guys are conmen and don't trust this company!

steve
steve · Electrodry

is electrodry in gladstone and rockhampton

Deanna Prosser
Deanna Prosser · Electrodry

Had carpets cleaned approx. 3 weeks ago-very pleased with result. Unfortunately a full mug of tea with milk was spilled over carpet yesterday. Any suggestions?

Get an answer from our members and Electrodry representatives

Select a listing for your question