4.3

2,493 reviews
Gary Snow
Gary SnowPerth, WA2 posts
  WA

No quote despite paying for one!

I requested Electodry undertake a site visit to quote on bamboo floor polish. They visited on schedule as stated but never provided a quote. After follow up, I was told I would receive a quote shortly thereafter. I still have nothing! I fee paid is for a quote. Either provide a meaningful quote or repay the fee paid. Show details
Electrodry   DM

Hi Gary, we apologise for the inconvenience and rest assured that we have forwarded this to the necessary team. Kindly expect one of our staff to get a hold of you within the day or the next. Thank you for your patience. Again, we apologise.

John.
John.South East Queensland, QLD14 posts
  Verified QLD

Filthy carpet cleaned up so well

My carpets hadn't been cleaned for over 15 years, they were filthy, stained, Andrew from Brisbane Electrodry did an amazing job, went that extra mile to make sure they were as clean as can be, I wasn't expecting the carpet to turn out as well as they did. Andrew takes great pride in his work and it shows. Thankyou so much, I am extremely happy. Show details ·  1
Fottz
FottzMetropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts

Excellent efficient service

Really helpful staff from booking to the agent who cleaned our carpets. Carpets dried quickly with no residual damp odour and looked much better after being cleaned! Show details ·  1
Thomas Baker
Thomas Baker

Highly recommend

The team where very professional, needed extra work done and they where happy to help Show details ·  1
Bev C.
Bev C.4 posts

Excellent service

We had two recliner chairs cleaned and couldn’t be happier. The cleaner’s attention to detail was excellent. Unfortunately I can’t recall his name but he was prompt, very friendly and professional. Highly recommend. Show details ·  1
Nini lott
Nini lottSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Tiles and carpet

Best decision ever to get my tiles cleaned and carpets done the service was amazing booked payed for and was no fuss over the phone … they also email you and text to make sure you are all organised so was good for me as a reminder …
Fantastic job I was shocked at how clean my dirty tiles came up …
The young man that came got up at 4pm in the morning to drive from Brisbane to the Gold Coast to do my apartment and was on time at 8 am so I loved his dedication and work ethic from the start did an amazing job and was very professional and extremely polite …
He went above and beyond to keep everything tidy while he worked which is a plus …
Would do this if you need it I highly recommend to anyone thanks Corina Show details ·  1
Debra
Debra
  Verified TAS

See you again next year

We have used electrodry at my house to have our carpets cleaned and now had them clean the carpets at my parents house. The carpets came up a treat with less drying time than others we have used in the past. Looking forward to having them come back again next year. The personnel cleaning were friendly to deal with. Thank you Show details ·  1
Cords
CordsTasmania4 posts
  Verified TAS

Great Service

Excellent service, good timely communication, and effective cleaning. Carpets dried quickly. Show details ·  1
Jonjef4u
Jonjef4uHunter Region, NSW2 posts

Great results

From the time I first searched and found a carpet cleaner for my home Electrodry, satisfied my every need. From time of appointment, ease of booking, competent serviceman, everything went off with out a hitch. Show details ·  1
Gary McL
Gary McLPerth, WA
  Verified WA

Let It Shine

The job was to clean the tiles, clean the grout, and seal the grout. It was much more involved than I originally thought. The different phases of the work created multiple passes over the tiles and the grout and this resulted in our tiled areas becoming thoroughly clean and much brighter. Chris's attention to detail and steady application of the various cleaning products and machine was impressive to watch. Simply an excellent job. Show reply
Lou
LouGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Carpet clean

Service was punctual, excellent job and friendly staff.
Very quick to dry and walk on soon after. Show details ·  1
Gail Woodbridge
Gail Woodbridge2 posts
  SA

Electrodry attended my premises to clean and seal my floor tiles. I was very impressed with the service from my first phone call to the end of the job. I would highly recommend this company to anyone considering having their tiles cleaned. Show details ·  1
David Stafford
David Stafford
  VIC

Restoring 2 ageing recliners

Geoff is a jem. Arrived on time, and the job he did to restore 2 15-year-old recliners to showroom condition was great value Show reply
Annette
AnnetteSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Better than expected!

Michael has done a fantastic cleaning job on our outdoor furniture cushions. Nothing short of a miracle! I had some difficulty during the booking process initially as the consultant couldn't seem to understand what I wanted cleaned, but in the end I got a terrific outcome. Show details ·  1
Hanny Emilia
Hanny Emilia

Couch and rug cleaning

Very clean and excellent result. Had water stain and Electrodry cleaned like new. Easy process payment. Highly recommended Show details ·  1
Anty
AntyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  VIC

Carpet and rug cleaning

Blake was outstanding. He did a great job and went above and beyond with requests. I am so happy with my clean carpets and especially my rugs. Show reply

sals
salsSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  QLD

The operator did his best but was unable to eliminate some stains

The operator was very efficient, professional, and polite. I do think the uniforms are not fit for purpose, very heavy, the material doesn't breathe and it is such a labour intensive job, you should provide better uniforms. Show details
Electrodry   DM

Hi Sals, thanks for your feedback. We apologise for any inconvenience you've encountered and hope that we can rectify the situation. Is it possible to send your booking details to feedback@electrodry.com.au? Thank you so much!

Ailsa
AilsaSouth East Queensland, QLD
  QLD

No show and no notification

Would not recommend this company make a booking, tech doesn’t show up no phone call or message really bad customer service I will take my business elsewhere Show details
Marcy
Marcy3 posts
  NSW

Amazing job and service

The boys from Electrodry came out and cleaned our lounge, they did an amazing job. Unfortunately some solution dropped on our tiles and left marks. It was no trouble for Jamie to come back and fix the problem. Everything is perfect now. Thank you Jamie. Show details ·  1
Sam M.
Sam M.Sydney, NSW
  NSW

Justin did an awesome job

Justin arrived on time, and was courteous and knowledgeable. He turned a couch that we were considering giving away on gumtree, back in to looking like new. Left the place spotless, highly recommend. Ask for Justin, absolute legend. Show details ·  1
Ann
AnnGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Carpet Cleaning

Good service from start to finish. Happy with the cleaning. Show reply
Christine
ChristineSydney, NSW3 posts
  Verified NSW

Electrodry Newcastle is tops!

Absolutely would recommend Electrodry, Newcastle. They were efficient, professional and did a great job at a good price. Would absolutely recommend them. Show details ·  1
Karen Jarvie
Karen Jarvie
  Verified QLD

The technician, Fabio (Gold Coast) was amazing. He explained everything from health and safety to the actual process of the clean. Very happy with the job. Show details ·  1
Owen T
Owen TSouth East Queensland, QLD
  QLD

Didn't show up on day booked

Wife took afternoon off work to get carpets cleaned, and they didn't even show up, called 1hour after booking time to let us know. They also charged debit card fee without informing us before hand. Once the tech turned up the next day he was fantastic. Would give electrodry a -5 if I could and the tech a 5/5 Show details
Martin
MartinVerona Sands3 posts
  TAS

Carpet, rugs, mattresses and lounges cleaned

I would give this company 5 stars. The cleaner arrived on time, did a fantastic job and gave useful advice. I would definitely use them again. Show details ·  1
Sean
Sean

Couch clean

Great job, the technician was professional, thorough and pleasant to talk with. I would certainly use them again. Show details ·  1

Amanda Wilson
Amanda Wilson

Great service. Very professional and knowledgeable. Would recommend

Staff member was polite, professional and very knowledgeable. I was very happy with my experience Show details ·  1
Jan
Jan

Great work

Recently used electrodry to clean 2 rooms and hallway. Had a few stubborn stains, the man got all the stains out wonderful, very thorough during the cleaning process, very happy Show reply
barbarannoyes
barbarannoyesSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Verified SA

Excellent service and professional job

Absolutely fantastic….quick response next day service….Joby was brilliant…great advice and quality job …. thank you Show details ·  1
Ntina
NtinaDarwin, NT2 posts

Timely clean

Technician was friendly and attentive.
Work was conducted in a timely manner.
Excellent results Show details ·  1
Debra C.
Debra C.

Great working

Highly recommended very pleased with both the mattress cleaning and the cleaning of the air conditioner
Great customer service Show details ·  1
Carole Borsboom
Carole Borsboom

Excellent service

Our technician arrived and took time out to meet our blind dog to re-assure him that all was well. He was then informative about what needed to be done and got to work. He was extremely professional and we would have no issue with recommending him to all. Our carpets look amazing. Show details ·  1
Susan Bedford
Susan Bedford

A Loyal Client

I’ve had Electrodry to clean my carpets and furniture for years. Staff are always on time and Scott has been coming for quite few years he is efficient and does an excellent job. Scott is pleasant and I couldn’t recommend him highly enough. Show details ·  1
Michelle - Innaloo WA
Michelle - Innaloo WA
  WA
Andrew Taylor
Andrew TaylorSouth East Queensland, QLD

That was a great call!

Had some pet stains and some cordial stains. Luckily, after one “apparently” professional clean I thought I’d try Electrodry to try and salvage my bond. Yeh! It worked! Thank you! Show details ·  1
Chell
ChellIllawarra, NSW2 posts

Chell

Great job carpet came up like new again definitely use again Show details ·  1

Cheryl Cockin
Cheryl Cockin2 posts

Carpet cleaning

Had my 3 bedroom and lounge cleaned very happy how it turned out didn’t take long to dry . Show details ·  1
Julie Rainbird
Julie Rainbird

Perfect job

Theo did a brilliant job carpet came up beautifully great work Show details ·  1
Megg Gibson
Megg Gibson

Very happy!

Professional service, really happy with the outcome! Very knowledgeable serviceman who provided a very efficient cleaning service. He was also proud of his work and showed he was passionate about his job! Show details ·  1
Barbs
BarbsSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts
  Verified QLD

So happy with the result

I am very happy with my sofa after it has been cleaned by Electrodry. It has come up like new again and I couldn’t be happier. Show details ·  1