Electrodry

Electrodry (page 2 of 67)

NSW, VIC, QLD, etc...
Listing monitored by Electrodry

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Crap service

Do not, at all go with this company. After waiting over an hour past my time and calling 45minutes after they were meant to get here, they tried to contact the employee who did not answer. Finally got a call back almost 1 1/2 hours later to say sorry not coming.

Absolutely crap service, will never go with you again and will stop anyone who is thinking of going with you.

Amazing service

The service provided was over and above an excellent job done and we will definitely use this service again . My elderly mum felt safe and comfortable .thank you very much

Electrodry C.Electrodry

Hi, Linda. Thank you so much for the feedback. Feel free to get in touch if there's anything else we can help you with!

Ann
AnnWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Wouldn't use anyone else.

Booking the job was easy with prompt, friendly, professional service. The carpets and lounge suite looked great and the house smelt lovely and fresh. Would use them again for sure.

Franchise UsedHervey Bay
Electrodry C.Electrodry

Hi, Ann. Thanks for your feedback. We're glad to know that you were happy with your carpet and lounge cleaning results!

Lynn
Lynn

Good result

Had some bad stains and am pleased with the results. Carpet has a bit of age to it but was in good condition before stains. Now looking good again. Very pleased

Franchise UsedBundaberg
Electrodry C.Electrodry

That's great to hear, Lynn. We're glad to have been able to help you clean and refresh your carpets! If you have any concerns, pls feel free to give our customer service hotline a buzz at 1300 71 71 75.

Jay
JaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional and good result

Lounge suit and additional settee clean done very carefully. Very good results. Friendly service with no fuss. Happy with the service by Electrodry overall. I would recommend their services to anyone.

Electrodry C.Electrodry

We're pleased to know that you're happy with your overall Electrodry experience, Jay! Thank you for recommending us.

Margret
MargretNew South Wales

Fantastic results

Had my cork floors refinished after twenty five years and they look amazing. The service was excellent all my questions were answered and a quote given at the time Thanks Scott

Electrodry C.Electrodry

Thanks for the 5-star review, Margret. We're constantly trying to evolve and improve our cleaning solutions and process to produce better results with a shorter wait time for our customers and we're glad to see that it's appreciated by our customers.

Exceptional Service

Booking a carpet clean was very easy. The service provided was fast, efficient and excellent quality. No issues with the final job. No strong odours from products used. Carpet looks great!

Will definitely use them again.

Electrodry C.Electrodry

Thanks for booking us, Lauren! We're glad you found our service effective and hassle-free. We look forward to your next clean.

Rex K.
Rex K.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Bloody awesome

Punctual professional and the work and knowledge of his just b beyond reproach and the price was also exceptional I would not hesitate in using again and would be happy to refer to others

Electrodry C.Electrodry

Thanks for your feedback, Rex. It's always great to see our technicians being commended. We're glad to know that you were happy with your carpet cleaning results!

CharlieWheatbelt, WA

Wrong booking!

Booked for a Friday with the Bunbury branch.

Got a text about week before, asking if I could change to Tuesday to save the technician some driving time. I agreed.

Travelled 120km to get to the house and no one turned up at the agreed time. Rang them and they knew nothing about the Tuesday appointment. Not happy!

Came back two days later, after negotiating a magnanimous $21 discount from them, after spending $72 on fuel. Slightly happier.

I should have used the local business.

Can't remember getting an apology.

Franchise UsedBunbury

Well worth the $$

I am always a little apprehensive having a stranger in my place when I am not there and there is no need to worry with these guys. Very professional and I cant highly recommend them enough. I have already recommended that my sister use these guys!

Electrodry C.Electrodry

We're glad to read about our customers being happy about all aspects of our service. Appreciate you recommending us and we hope to see you on your next clean.

Excellent workmanship

Once again I was very happy with the work carried out in having my carpets cleaned. Would thoroughly recommend Electrodry and I will continue to use them in the future, carpets smelt lovely when the job was completed.

Electrodry C.Electrodry

We're glad you were happy with the results, Kristine. We're constantly taking the step to make sure our customers get the best service and we're very happy to see it appreciated.

Lynne
Lynne

Squeaky clean

The service provided was professional and it was very easy to book a suitable time.
The gentleman cleaning my carpets was personable and helpful with my questions..
I would be happy to recommend electrodry.

Electrodry C.Electrodry

Thanks for booking us, Lynne! We're glad you found our service effective and hassle-free.

Elayne
ElayneThe Mallee, VIC

Recommendation

The service that was done for me was really great and would recommend them for job well done. They came early, which was appreciated. When you need a Carpet, Bedding, Lounges done. Ring Electrodry. 0

Electrodry C.Electrodry

Thanks for the positive feedback, Elayne. Feel free to get in touch if there's anything else we can help you with!

Like New

My floor tiles, lounge and mattress come up like looking like new. I will be making this an annual clean after these great results. Thank you so much Electrodry it was much appreciated.

Crackled Ham
Crackled HamWestern District, VIC

Mark was great, kept me well informed as to his arrival time. And arrived when he said.
Workmanship I couldn't fault, everything was spotless when he finished and item replaced to their origional location.

Fanie Venter
Fanie VenterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast and efficient service with great professional advice

The sales team was great and the service was fase and efficient and effective no issues at all will user then again if only the work weekends as that are busy times

Electrodry C.Electrodry

Hi Fanie, thanks for sharing your experience with us. We'll always be here for you should you require our services again. Cheers!

Phillipa
Phillipa

Delighted with the result

Our sofas had never been cleaned and were looking tired, not helped by having an elderly cat who sometimes forgets where his litter tray is. They now look and smell great, we are so pleased.

Electrodry C.Electrodry

Thanks for the review, Phillipa. We're glad to have been able to help you clean and refresh your lounges. Have a great weekend!

Happy customer

Operator Scott was on time, friendly and did an excellent job. Very happy customer ... we were happy with the cost too...we had the fourth room free deal and was happy with that.

Electrodry C.Electrodry

Hi Jane, thanks for sharing your experience with us. We'll always be here for you should you require our services again. Cheers!

I only ever electrodry for my carpets

Tom has been to our house previously and has maintained the high level of expertise we have now come to expect. Punctual as usual . Friendly and professional and a thorough job done

Electrodry C.Electrodry

Hi Lorna, thanks for the fantastic feedback! Looks like Tom did it again and made a very good impression. He deserved these great words too. We'll pass it on to him and everyone in the team. We look forward to your next clean. Cheers!

Sharon A.
Sharon A.South East Queensland, QLD

Carpets look great!

Bedroom carpets were looking really grubby and there were a couple of stains we couldn't remove. The technician was very professional and friendly. He did a great job and I'm now thinking our carpets will last longer than I thought they were going to. Thanks very much!

Electrodry C.Electrodry

Thanks for a wonderful review, Sharon. We're glad to have been able to help you clean and refresh your carpets!

Pob S.
Pob S.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Really Great Service

Shane from the Northern Rivers was really lovely, a fantastic worker and very informative about the service and all the procedures. Great quality job and we'd recommend him to anyone.

Electrodry C.Electrodry

Hi Pob, thanks for your awesome review. We're glad you enjoyed Shane's service. We'll pass this on to him for giving a great impression. We look forward to your next clean.

Julie M.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Timber floor refurbish

Not worth the cost. $1400.00 and the floor looks no different. Dont waste your money. Ghosting marks still evident and small paint drops show that there was no sanding done. Again don't waste your money

Julie M.

What does "schedule for reassessment" mean?

Electrodry C.Electrodry

Hi Julie, at my knowledge, one of our representatives has spoken to Gary Morrison to schedule for reassessment. We will have our tech visit your place again and will have a look at your concerns and address it as needed.

Craig S
Craig S

Good Job

Prompt & good backup Service. They arrived on time and vacuumed the mats first then did the clean. Worked out well what more can I say didn't really need 30 words

Amazing service!

He was absolutely lovely - would have him back to do any work in a heartbeat. Came on time, was polite, got everything done and gave me easy instructions for post work care.

Electrodry C.Electrodry

Hi Hannah, thanks for sharing your experience with us. It's always great to see our technicians being commended. We hope to see you on your next clean.

Good service

Dwayne did great job with a difficult job. He explained what he was doing in a courteous and professional manner. He was also very prompt. He took a good time and really tried to complete his task as efficiently as possible.

Electrodry C.Electrodry

Thanks for your review, Joan. We're glad you enjoyed Dwayne's service. I'll pass this on to him as he deserves to hear your kind words. We look forward to servicing you again in the future.