Electrodry

Electrodry (page 3 of 77)

NSW, VIC, QLD, etc...

Jace Quarrill

Jace QuarrillPerth, WA

Very Poor Service

Booked them in for my air con to be cleaned, waited 10 days for the booking only for them to not come on time, no contact. We contacted the company and they told us the technician was running late and could not make the booking in time after us waiting around for an hour. They could not book us in for another week, really poor service, will never use again.

Pauline H.

Pauline H.Perth, WA

Rude phone people.

No booking is done via perth only eastern states?
Rude phone staff member abby
Had to change my booking as going away .Firstly told me my booking was today? And quizzed me twice on who and when I rebooked. My booking which its 3 days away so gave them ample time. Then told me its a non transferable as too late . Put on hold.. Abby was her name. Have emailed this company x4 times with no response to reschedule booking until I emailed kaye and asked to be contacted asap to change my booking. ... I spoke to her and was immediately referred to refund.. But they dont refund your card of purchase but to your bank account. Treated terribly by staff.Never again..Will look for someone else to clean

Lynne

LynneWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

• QLD

Happy with job done

Considering Chaise is more than ten years old it feels clean and fresh some stains couldn't be removed but weren't as visible when the chaise dried I would recommend electrodry to my friends

Denise

DeniseMid North Coast, NSW

Good communication, service and result

Very satisfactory service from Gavin. The products used left clean aroma without being cloying or artificial; exemplary cleaning of feather-filled sofa upholstered in cotton/wool blend. Thank you, will certainly continue using your services in the future.

Tash

TashSydney Surrounds, NSW

Impressed.

Highly impressed with the customer service and exceptional quality of service provided. Our carpets and mats look like new again. Very productive and affordable. Highly recommended Electrodry to get your carpets looking and smelling new again.

Bookworm

BookwormMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

• SA

Good Job

Work carried out very well no problems . No Hassles happy with outcome Nothing was a problem and the carpet cleaner at the time was very polite and no mess at all .

• QLD

Well done!

The man turned up on time, and quickly got to work. He did not take long and the carpets turned out very clean. I was very happy with the service.

Rose

RosePerth, WA

• WA

Good Job Done Very Happy

The husband and wife team came on time .They were very nice , friendly and chatty. They were shown what carpet and rug needed doing. They got on with the job and i was very happy with the result.would recommend them.

Junee50

Junee50

Great job. Thank you.

On time. Considerate and polite.
Nothing was too much trouble for the tradesman. Old lounge came up like new and carpets fresh and bright. Would use them again. Thank you very much.

Find out how Electrodry compares to other Carpet Cleaning Services

Phone booking was easy and professional. A quote was given, a date set for later that week. No problem coming to our rural property, that was a nice surprise :). Matt arrived on time, was friendly, presented well and did an awesome job on my lounges and carpet. It all looks new again and smells beautiful!

GTT

GTTPerth, WA

Fancy gear but no idea!

I paid about $250 to have 5 rooms cleaned in my new house (I'm only the 2nd owner but I wanted a 'fresh' start). The guys came over with their fancy gear and within 30 mins, informed me they were all done, with hindsight this should have been an indication of how thorough they were (not). Today, out of boredom I think, my partner used her new Dyson and these picture are the result of what Electrodry left behind. Not good enough to promote yourself as expert carpet cleaners who can be outperformed by a domestic vacuum cleaner. Unreal.

WOULD NOT RECOMMEND!!!!!

Waste of time

Booked for appraisal of mould removal in bedroom. On time, quote done, $40 deposit paid. Rang a few days later to book job. They will get back to me. Twice more I rang within a week to organise job, again someone will get back to me, did not happen. My husband then rang to tell them to forget it and refund our deposit since they were obviously not going to provide the service. Again we were told they would get back to us to get our details for refund. Two weeks ago. No contact.

Electrodry C.Electrodry

Hi, Rhonda. Thanks for your feedback. We apologise for the dissatisfactory experience. We will make sure to look into this matter straightaway. In order to help you faster, kindly message us with your service address.

outlawwaPerth, WA

Asked them to leave before they even started the job

I booked a lounge to be cleaned in Rockingham. I told them how big it was (7 seats with the chaise plus an ottoman) and how grubby at the time of booking. They explained extra charges for stain removal etc to which I agreed then paid a deposit. The franchise person shows up and the first thing he says it's too dirty and won't clean, the second thing he says it's bigger than 7 seats. I have the booking message so know exactly what I told them when I booked. His attitude was appalling and came across as if he was just looking for excuses to not clean the lounge. In the end, I said don't bother I will get someone else. Of course, I now have to wait a week for my deposit to be refunded! Will go small and local instead!

Robyn W

Robyn WGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Horrendous customer service - don't bother.

Excellent result.

I recently had my carpet and lounge cleaned by Josh from Electrodry in Urunga NSW. The carpets are over 20yrs old and Josh made them look like new. The lounge came up beautifully. Many thanks to Josh for a great job. Well worth it. Perfect finish.

Steve M.

Steve M.Northern Region, NSW

Grate price and friendly service and can’t help there customers enough would use them agian

Grate job and got there 20 minutes before the scheduled time witch is grate I would recommend using them there a grate service and very friendly and they take card witch some companies don’t

Wonderful professional work.

Luke did a fantastic job on our carpets,they came up so clean and fresh.He was on time, friendly and very professional and completed the work efficiently.He took care of the furniture and got stains out of the carpets.Wouldn't hesitate to use this service again.

bugs

bugsRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Job well done

Booked in for a floor quote and mattress clean. Both done quickly and efficiently. Went ahead with quote on floor refresh. Shane was extremely easy to deal with and very efficient. The floors look amazing and wouldn't hesitate to use Electrodry again

• WA

Was a great service, will use again.

On time, friendly professional service. I was very impressed by how clean my carpets came up. Serviceman was friendly and very knowledgeable, I will definitely use this service again. Highly recommended.

c barlow

c barlow

Lounge clean

Had my lounge cleaned for the very first time it is 2 years old micro suede the results were fantastic they got rid of the dog hair & slobber totally recommend ..

TCasked

ACT

Does management ever return calls to dissatisfied customers? I have been waiting 5 months now.
And been a customer of this company for 10 years.

Cathyasked

Electrodry

I found it difficult to establish a time for my carpet to be cleaned, and the email that was sent didn't match the actual time on the 3 occasions Electrodry have attended my property. The onsite staff have been keen to please but I can't say that about management. When I had problems due to the stairs not being cleaned properly, and shocking stains remained, the first service agent took pictures and said he would refer the problem on, then I arranged for a second service agent who also cleaned the stairs but he was clearly and rightfully not satisfied that the issue had been resolved either. He suggested I contact the company again to get a supervisor to attend. I made another appointment (who showed up at the unscheduled time again) and it was another service agent. I explained it all to him due to the fact he had no idea about the existing problem. He spoke to his supervisor and I was told that after he cleaned the stairs for the 3rd time I would receive a phone call from him to check if I was happy. By now the carpet is stretched, and all stains are not gone. The carpet needs replacing, and I am extremely concerned because you can't match new with old, and you can't stop at the top of the stairs. Having not heard from the supervisor, I phoned the company again, and have not yet had any response. I don't wish to write a rotten report on product review, but according to Australian Consumer Law, and I quote, this is a major failure -"the services are substantially unfit for their normal purpose and cannot easily be made fit, within a reasonable time. For example, a carpet-cleaning service changes the colour of the consumer’s carpet in some places" Page 4 of 'An Industry Guide to Australian consumer Law'.

Electrodry C.Electrodry

Hi, Cathy. Thanks for your feedback. We apologise for the inconvenience caused. To help you with this issue, kindly email us at feedback@edry.com.au with your service address and best contact number(s).

Cathy

I immediately emailed you my details and still haven’t heard from you...

Electrodry C.Electrodry

Hi, Cathy. The email should've gone to me, amongst others, but it seems to have not gone through. Would you mind just chatting your service address here? Thanks.

Margaret Sneddon

Margaret Sneddonasked

Electrodry NSW

Can you dry clean a white shag rug 280 x 190 cm. Situated The Entrance.
MLS

Electrodry C.Electrodry

Thanks for enquiring, Margaret. Yes, we can clean shag rugs. Depending on the material and condition of your rug, we should be able to clean it within our minimum fee of $109. For a more accurate quote, you're welcome to call our hotline 132713.

Get an answer from our members and Electrodry representatives