Electrodry

Electrodry (page 4 of 67)

NSW, VIC, QLD, etc...
Listing monitored by Electrodry

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Angelo
AngeloAdelaide
  • SA

Timber floors tired to terrific!

Vince was a fantastic technician - great communicator and very fastidious. Our tired timber floors came out terrific without sanding. Thank you very happy and will use again in the future.

Andy R.
Andy R.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Overpriced

Had tile and grout cleaning done. Terrible job, edges missed and still visible soiling on top of tiles, grout hardly cleaned ( house only 4yrs old), even missed a room altogether. House was empty at the time so no excuses really. Took the guy approximately 90 mins to do my whole house and on the booking day I was told it would be the best part of a day. This is where alarm bells should have gone off really but I was in between houses so I didn't do a full inspection until it was too late. $1200 down and very disappointed. I guess the service all depends on the agent...Coffs Harbour's was rubbish.

Belinda cameron
Belinda cameron South-Eastern Region, NSW

Excellent job and fair price

I had three rooms carpet cleaned and was extremely happy when job completed. I also got the deodorising done and it came up great with a fresh lavender smell. Price was good, efficient service would use again.

Electrodry C.Electrodry

Thanks for the 5-star review, Belinda. We're glad you're satisfied with our service. We look forward to hearing from you again in the future!

Jill M.
Jill M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Happy customer

Technician was on time, polite & easy to get along with. He explained the procedure & did a good job cleaning my lounge & arm chair. He also cleaned up after himself. Thanks

Pat
Pat Murray Region, NSW

Excellent!

I have had my couches for at least 14 years and I thought that cleaning them would be too expensive. I contacted ElectroDry to book my couches for a clean. They were very helpful, professional and affordable.
The result has been amazing - My couches look like new.

Review collected in partnership with Electrodry

Great service & excellent job well done!

Nathan was a courteous & efficient Professional. From the call to confirm arrival time & service, clarifying the tasks through to listening to my banter whilst I was packing & still managed to get his work done effectively & efficiently!

Lyn
LynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Carpet cleaning

Great communication from the beginning. Prices were given up front & paid deposit. Joe was here on time & inspected carpets & then cleaning procedures were thoroughly explained. Excellent job. Would recommend Joe anytime.

Jean
JeanNorth West, QLD

Great Job

Carpets were tired and dirty now refreshed and clean or stains removed really happy with result. Very satisfied with the service and honest appraisal thanks Mat. Can highly recommend the service

From A West Aussie
From A West Aussie Perth, WA
  • WA

**Warning Do Not Use This Company!!** Poor and Lack of Communication - tried to re charge me for poor job completion

Electrodry C.Electrodry

After giving your company multiple opportunities to remedy and rectify this and being disappointed and let down. No thank you. The damage has been done.

I am warning others so they do not have to go through the same stress and disappointment I had to endure from your company.

Robert P.
Robert P.Hunter Region, NSW

ELECTRODRY

Great professional team members displaying excellent customer relations. Knowledgeable on the service and products they were supplying. Prompt arrival and courteous and respectful at all times. More than happy to recommend to others. Well done Electrodry.

Jules
JulesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional and exceptional customer service

Electrodry professional was friendly and very competent. They communicated very well throughout the works and delivered a very good service of very high quality. Electrodry have been our choice for a few years and continue to impress us. In today's busy and transactional world, it is so refreshing to have a nice comfortable experience with a firm that delivers what they promise, of high quality and obviously places importance on people. Thank you.

Lounge suite and Chairs cleaned

Very friendly and professional, got my very dirty lounge arms very clean. I was very impressed.
My upholstered kitchen chairs had marks and stains on them which were all removed, looks like new.

Greg
GregHunter Region, NSW

Fresh new looking

Very impressed with the results from our clean.
The maner and practical workmanship was great to see.
Very respectful young man.
Every thing came out better then we expected.
Fresh feel after,will definitely be a return customer.

Michael
MichaelHunter Region, NSW

Jamie from Eletrodry was great!

Very happy with Jamie's work. Took significant care when cleaning a very dirty lounge. Carpets were cleaned by Jamie and it was an excellent job and removed stains. Highly Recommended.

Review collected in partnership with Electrodry

Excellent results by professional people

Friendly but professional. Greg arrived on time with a phone call beforehand and moved quickly cleaning the carpet and rug. I am very pleased with the results and would definitely recommend him.

Isabel C.
Isabel C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA
  • SA

Easy to book and times suit my schedule

It was easy to book my steam clean and I could get a weekend booking which suited my schedule too. Shaun was professional and he did a good job. He was able to work around my stuff being in the way as I was also in the process of moving out on the same day.

Wendy J.
Wendy J.Hunter Region, NSW

Restore technique. What a great result

Floors look.fantastic after 15 years of wear and tear. Photo taken of before and after. Pic 2 taken before some of the cloudy marks had evaporated but it shows the shine. Thank you Electrodry.

Service with a smile

The carpet in the unit that I rent is over 50 years old and rotting in areas. The guys from Electrodry were so understanding and professional that it helped my embarrassment over the state of the flooring

Raelyn
RaelynSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Electrodry was both efficient and punctual.

We are very happy with Electrodry and the efficiency and care they portrayed. Their representative was friendly and he knew what he was doing to get the best results. We also think that the price to shampoo our carpet, sanitise it and put a protective coating
on it was very reasonable.

Dee D.
Dee D.South East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed, never ever again!

Susan F
Susan FSouth East Queensland, QLD

professional service

This time, I had large mats and mattress cleaned. Technician gave an honest appraisal of work to be done noting that while clean would be thorough and free from germs, some odour (Pet urine unfortunately) may remain. Excellent result - dramatic improvement in mats.

Barb
BarbNorthern Region, NSW

Carpet cleaned and a very happy person, thank you.

I was very happy with the work Jamie did at my place, had quite a very stains but they came up wonderful.
He was very professional and explained what he was doing before he began to clean the carpets.
My carpet came up wonderful, I cannot thank you enough.
I will be using you again.

Ree Ree
Ree ReeSouth West, WA
  • WA

Great vacate carpet clean

Wonderful peace of mind having these guys do our vacate carpet clean. Was easy to organise and very professional. The person arrived when they said and was very customer focused in their approach. Would highly recommend.

Joyce McGill
Joyce McGill

Carpets cleaned with a smile

Dwayne cleaned my carpets and mats thoroughly, they look fantastic and feel clean.
He is a very obliging and friendly young man, a perfect advertisement for Electrodry.
I will certainly be using them again.

Christina Porter
Christina PorterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service great job!

Arrived at stated time, very thorough. Polite Professional. Had to have 2 bedrooms large lounge plus 2 carpets and 2 recliners, 1 electric. All looked as close to new as was possible on completion of cleaning