Electrodry

Electrodry (page 4 of 77)

NSW, VIC, QLD, etc...

CDT

CDTPerth, WA

• WA

A good service

I have used Electrodry for many years. Their staff have always been clean and tidy, come within a reasonable time, have good deals on offer and do a good job.

Janet

Janet

Steam cleaning mattress

I have never used this service before but I have no hesitation in doing so now. The tech was on time/polite/efficient and the job was performed very in a timely manner and we had an excellent result...Well Done All

Helen McDougall

Helen McDougallCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Fantastic job

Joe did a fantastic job removing the stains and was very professional. The care he took when arriving and during the time he was at the premises was Utmost outstanding

Shane L.

Shane L.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent workmanship

The job done on my ski boat floor was excellent. It was in bad condition including rust stains and some grease marks. Got all marks out & carpet looks like new. Very happy with the job.

Vanessa

VanessaIllawarra, NSW

No stains & smells oh so good!

I’ve never seen my carpets look or smell better. All stains where completely cleaned out. The carpet was soft and colour was bright again. The vanilla scent also made the house smell incredible.

Marty

MartySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great job but overpriced

quoted $220, job took 40 minutes ,work out the hourly rate, would seem excessive, should have been re assessed on the day ,no furniture to move completely empty house with no stains to be removed

• VIC

Wonder job and very friendly service

On time, carpets come up beautiful and very friendly service. Cleaner explained what he was doing and went about it in a very professional manner. Would certainly recommend electro dry.

Rob

RobMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Service

Wonderful service, staff was professional, friendly, polite and trustworthy. Aware of the Covid safety measures, work was done while I was focusing on my work.
He called me if there are things worth noted. He advised me on tips what must be done to keep the carpet clean. Work done meticulously and on time. We moved in 8 months ago, previous tenants had pets. He encourage me to inspect to see if I was satisfied. Would recommend my peers.

Electrodry C.Electrodry

Thanks for the feedback, Rob. We look forward to being able to help you again in the future.

Robyn

RobynSouthwest, VIC

Carpet burnt.

My carpet was burnt whilst being cleaned. I have made 6 phone calls and sent 5 emails with photos of the burnt carpet. I have not received any form of communication from a manager to have the issue repaired or carpet replaced. I would not recommend Electrodry to anyone very poor service.

Electrodry C.Electrodry

Hi, Robyn. Thanks for your feedback. To help you further, kindly private message us with your service address. Alternatively, you may email us on marketing@edry.com.au

Grant S.

Grant S.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Tile & Grout cleaning

After the cleaning of the tiles they were sticky and dirty. The next morning I steam cleaned them . I need to steam clean the floors again to try to remove more residue. Even after steam cleaning you can see to residue on them. Rang to complain and was told that I was not entitled to a refund, unless the technician can come and try to rectify the problem, however he is not available for the next fortnight. I asked if I was supposed to live with dirty floors for over two weeks. To which they replied yes.
I would never recommend or endorse Electrodry to clean anything.

Electrodry C.Electrodry

Hi, Grant. Thanks for your feedback. We would like into the details of your complaint to see how we can help you. Kindly, private message us with your service address and phone number. You may also email us on marketing@edry.com.au

Helen M.

Helen M.Illawarra, NSW

Air Conditioner Clean

Booked on line . No contacted us. Rang them they booked us for 5 days time . Only to ring to tell us they do not Air Conditioners in area . Great time wasters.

Dean WSouth East Queensland, QLD

Total waste of money and they damaged 2 air conditioners!

Dean W

This review was provided to Electrodry by product review for 7 days “mediation”. No response was received from Electrodry.

Christine B.

Christine B.South East Queensland, QLD

Wouldn't use anyone else

Electrodry have been looking after our carpets for years now and we keep coming back because of the great prices and great service. This time was no different. Cameron was on time, very efficient and we were as pleased as always with how the carpets looked after he was finished. Would certainly recommend to anyone looking for a reliable and professional result.

Unknown

UnknownThe Mallee, VIC

• VIC

Carpets

Very happy with the result of my carpets after the representative had finished. He was very professional and I couldn't have asked for a better service. I have no hesitation in recommending the service to my friends

Michelle

MichelleMid North Coast, NSW

It was so perfect I couldn’t do it better

The staff was polite giving quotes and they were on time the service was great I would recommend them to anyone who is interested in getting there carpets done please let electro dry be the people the job was great

Mick isermann

Mick isermannSouth East Queensland, QLD

• QLD

An amazing transformation of our carpets

A very outstanding transformation ,we knew our Carpets needed help but the outcome was amazing,Thank you ,we will call them again.We would recommend to our friends and family.Thank you E

Beverley R.

Beverley R.South East Queensland, QLD

refresh wood floors

We had our wooden floors refreshed 2 weeks ago Cameron did an amazing job we are very happy with it Cameron was a very friendly person and gave us lots of information on how to care for our floors now

Debralea

DebraleaCentral West, NSW

An important part of my renovations

• QLD

Excellent, respectful and efficient service.

Contractor showed up on time (slightly before) and got to work. He was very clean, respectful, polite, efficient and knowledgeable. My rugs and lounge were cleaned very well and dried overnight. I would recommend this service to anyone.

Ryan

RyanSouthern and Hills, SA

• SA

Great service, thorough work, reasonably priced

Prompt service, knowledgable employee, covered every aspect for covid safe operation of the business, fast and great results especially my grandfather's old recliner and an old rug I thought doomed.

TCasked

ACT

Does management ever return calls to dissatisfied customers? I have been waiting 5 months now.
And been a customer of this company for 10 years.

Cathyasked

Electrodry

I found it difficult to establish a time for my carpet to be cleaned, and the email that was sent didn't match the actual time on the 3 occasions Electrodry have attended my property. The onsite staff have been keen to please but I can't say that about management. When I had problems due to the stairs not being cleaned properly, and shocking stains remained, the first service agent took pictures and said he would refer the problem on, then I arranged for a second service agent who also cleaned the stairs but he was clearly and rightfully not satisfied that the issue had been resolved either. He suggested I contact the company again to get a supervisor to attend. I made another appointment (who showed up at the unscheduled time again) and it was another service agent. I explained it all to him due to the fact he had no idea about the existing problem. He spoke to his supervisor and I was told that after he cleaned the stairs for the 3rd time I would receive a phone call from him to check if I was happy. By now the carpet is stretched, and all stains are not gone. The carpet needs replacing, and I am extremely concerned because you can't match new with old, and you can't stop at the top of the stairs. Having not heard from the supervisor, I phoned the company again, and have not yet had any response. I don't wish to write a rotten report on product review, but according to Australian Consumer Law, and I quote, this is a major failure -"the services are substantially unfit for their normal purpose and cannot easily be made fit, within a reasonable time. For example, a carpet-cleaning service changes the colour of the consumer’s carpet in some places" Page 4 of 'An Industry Guide to Australian consumer Law'.

Electrodry C.Electrodry

Hi, Cathy. Thanks for your feedback. We apologise for the inconvenience caused. To help you with this issue, kindly email us at feedback@edry.com.au with your service address and best contact number(s).

Cathy

I immediately emailed you my details and still haven’t heard from you...

Electrodry C.Electrodry

Hi, Cathy. The email should've gone to me, amongst others, but it seems to have not gone through. Would you mind just chatting your service address here? Thanks.

Margaret Sneddon

Margaret Sneddonasked

Electrodry NSW

Can you dry clean a white shag rug 280 x 190 cm. Situated The Entrance.
MLS

Electrodry C.Electrodry

Thanks for enquiring, Margaret. Yes, we can clean shag rugs. Depending on the material and condition of your rug, we should be able to clean it within our minimum fee of $109. For a more accurate quote, you're welcome to call our hotline 132713.

Get an answer from our members and Electrodry representatives