NSW, VIC, QLD, etc...

Worst customer service!!

andrew e.

andrew e.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

False advertising

Their website states: SPECIAL OFFER. Remove Dust Mites, Germs and Bacteria From Your Mattress for Only $129 for a Queen!...
Spoke to them on the phone and the man said none of their queen bed services are at this price. The person I spoke to said with 'call out', their prices begin at $139. False advertising. Such a dishonest way to start (and finish on my account) a business dealing.

Franchise UsedMelbourne
Andy R.

Andy R.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Overpriced

Had tile and grout cleaning done. Terrible job, edges missed and still visible soiling on top of tiles, grout hardly cleaned ( house only 4yrs old), even missed a room altogether. House was empty at the time so no excuses really. Took the guy approximately 90 mins to do my whole house and on the booking day I was told it would be the best part of a day. This is where alarm bells should have gone off really but I was in between houses so I didn't do a full inspection until it was too late. $1200 down and very disappointed. I guess the service all depends on the agent...Coffs Harbour's was rubbish.

Franchise UsedCoffs Harbour

From A West Aussie

From A West Aussie Perth, WA

• WA

**Warning Do Not Use This Company!!** Poor and Lack of Communication - tried to re charge me for poor job completion

Electrodry C.Electrodry

After giving your company multiple opportunities to remedy and rectify this and being disappointed and let down. No thank you. The damage has been done.

I am warning others so they do not have to go through the same stress and disappointment I had to endure from your company.

Dee D.

Dee D.South East Queensland, QLD

• QLD

Disappointed, never ever again!

Franchise UsedSunshine Coast
Oh nooooooooo

Oh noooooooooCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Dropped the ball

Prices doubled , cancellations day before from Electrodry. We look after many bnbs. Electrodry used to be our go too but not anymore. Unfortunately these guys have totally dropped the ball. Cleaning agent does a great job but the company have failed to deliver.

Franchise UsedBendigo
Unhappy Customer

Unhappy CustomerCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

• VIC

Disgraceful and embarrassing

Franchise UsedBendigo
Electrodry C.Electrodry

Hi, thank you for your feedback. We apologise for the inconvenience caused and will make sure to look into this for you. To track the progress of your complaint, kindly message us with your service address.

Peter

PeterPerth, WA

I will never use Electrodry again

I had them clean my carpets when I left a rental townhouse the carpet cleaning was a complete waste of time and money the guy blames the carpet my landlord was so shocked he insisted I give him the receipt

Absolutely dreadful service.

No communication between call centre and technician. Work that needed to be done was apparently excluded from the quote. Tiles looked as bad as before the clean but grout started to crumble and fell out a day after the clean. 2 weeks ago I've complained to the company and asked for a refund but despite numerous phone calls I have not yet been contacted by anyone discussing this matter with me. Never again!

Franchise UsedHervey Bay
Electrodry C.Electrodry

Hi, Christoph. Thank you for your feedback. Kindly message us with your service address so we can assist you.

Nathan E

Nathan EMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Didn't Show Up, Twice.

Had a booking for 0730 Friday, technician called in sick. So the area coordinator rebooked for 1030 without confirming with me, but I had already explained that was too late as I was at work by then. So they rescheduled for 0730 following Monday. Again, no show. I call them and they tell me that the coordinator will call me to reschedule at 1230, no call. I call up in late afternoon to reschedule and all for a discount, and they couldn't provide me with a discount. Twice I'd removed the furniture from my rooms for no reason. Hopeless.

Noel

NoelPerth, WA

Cancelled job at last moment

When booking, explained exactly where I lived at length. I was told that they travel a lot further than where I live. They then rang and cancelled at last moment saying they no longer service my area. Can't find another company due to Christmas and I am about to put property on market to sell. Terrible Service. I will never use them again.

Electrodry C.Electrodry

Thanks for your feedback, Noel. We profusely apologise for our representative's mistake. We'd like to look into this issue for you. Kindly message us with your service address so we can investigate. You make also email it to feedback@edry.com.au

Would not book

After booking to get my carpets cleaned and clearly stating I had tea stains, the gentleman arrived and stated stain removal would be additional charge which I wish I’d been informed of. Also told would smell very strong-not great with children home post clean so had to cancel. Again wish I’d been informed

CathySouth East Queensland, QLD

Not happy

Franchise UsedCaboolture
Cathy

Stairs were so much better before the cleaning, and no we never walk close to the railing, understandably the carpet is more worn in the middle of steps but was not all wobbly like now.

TCSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Not loyal to there Customers

Does management ever return calls to dissatisfied customers? I have been waiting 5 months now.
And been a customer of this company for 10 years. Cleaners changing times, stating they were at the front door knocking and they were at the WRONG address. Didn't bother to call to see why I wasn't answering the door. when I call said I did answer the door??? I kept giving chance after chance. This is just one of my complaints. I will never use this company again.

Lounge clean

Rang to get a quote on my lounge 3 seater with a Chase said it was a big one quoted $190 to $250 guy turns up asks if I have had it done before respond no says $360 when I mentioned in quote said maximum is $250 just shrugged.

Franchise UsedMooroolbark

linda b.Queensland

Terrible experience

Carpet took forever to dry. They weren't cleaned as promised. Ruined my rug - it's all warped. Ditched waste on my grass turning it brown. Follow up customer service was also dreadful

Franchise UsedBrisbane
linda b.

Not wishing to be rude but I wish to never have you involved in my house ever again.

Jace Quarrill

Jace QuarrillPerth, WA

Very Poor Service

Booked them in for my air con to be cleaned, waited 10 days for the booking only for them to not come on time, no contact. We contacted the company and they told us the technician was running late and could not make the booking in time after us waiting around for an hour. They could not book us in for another week, really poor service, will never use again.

Pauline H.

Pauline H.Perth, WA

Rude phone people.

No booking is done via perth only eastern states?
Rude phone staff member abby
Had to change my booking as going away .Firstly told me my booking was today? And quizzed me twice on who and when I rebooked. My booking which its 3 days away so gave them ample time. Then told me its a non transferable as too late . Put on hold.. Abby was her name. Have emailed this company x4 times with no response to reschedule booking until I emailed kaye and asked to be contacted asap to change my booking. ... I spoke to her and was immediately referred to refund.. But they dont refund your card of purchase but to your bank account. Treated terribly by staff.Never again..Will look for someone else to clean

GTT

GTTPerth, WA

Fancy gear but no idea!

I paid about $250 to have 5 rooms cleaned in my new house (I'm only the 2nd owner but I wanted a 'fresh' start). The guys came over with their fancy gear and within 30 mins, informed me they were all done, with hindsight this should have been an indication of how thorough they were (not). Today, out of boredom I think, my partner used her new Dyson and these picture are the result of what Electrodry left behind. Not good enough to promote yourself as expert carpet cleaners who can be outperformed by a domestic vacuum cleaner. Unreal.

WOULD NOT RECOMMEND!!!!!

Franchise UsedJoondalup

Waste of time

Booked for appraisal of mould removal in bedroom. On time, quote done, $40 deposit paid. Rang a few days later to book job. They will get back to me. Twice more I rang within a week to organise job, again someone will get back to me, did not happen. My husband then rang to tell them to forget it and refund our deposit since they were obviously not going to provide the service. Again we were told they would get back to us to get our details for refund. Two weeks ago. No contact.

Franchise UsedKempsey
Electrodry C.Electrodry

Hi, Rhonda. Thanks for your feedback. We apologise for the dissatisfactory experience. We will make sure to look into this matter straightaway. In order to help you faster, kindly message us with your service address.

TCasked

ACT

And been a customer of this company for 10 years.

Cathyasked

Electrodry

I found it difficult to establish a time for my carpet to be cleaned, and the email that was sent didn't match the actual time on the 3 occasions Electrodry have attended my property. The onsite staff have been keen to please but I can't say that about management. When I had problems due to the stairs not being cleaned properly, and shocking stains remained, the first service agent took pictures and said he would refer the problem on, then I arranged for a second service agent who also cleaned the stairs but he was clearly and rightfully not satisfied that the issue had been resolved either. He suggested I contact the company again to get a supervisor to attend. I made another appointment (who showed up at the unscheduled time again) and it was another service agent. I explained it all to him due to the fact he had no idea about the existing problem. He spoke to his supervisor and I was told that after he cleaned the stairs for the 3rd time I would receive a phone call from him to check if I was happy. By now the carpet is stretched, and all stains are not gone. The carpet needs replacing, and I am extremely concerned because you can't match new with old, and you can't stop at the top of the stairs. Having not heard from the supervisor, I phoned the company again, and have not yet had any response. I don't wish to write a rotten report on product review, but according to Australian Consumer Law, and I quote, this is a major failure -"the services are substantially unfit for their normal purpose and cannot easily be made fit, within a reasonable time. For example, a carpet-cleaning service changes the colour of the consumer’s carpet in some places" Page 4 of 'An Industry Guide to Australian consumer Law'.

Electrodry C.Electrodry

Hi, Cathy. Thanks for your feedback. We apologise for the inconvenience caused. To help you with this issue, kindly email us at feedback@edry.com.au with your service address and best contact number(s).

Cathy

I immediately emailed you my details and still haven’t heard from you...

Electrodry C.Electrodry

Hi, Cathy. The email should've gone to me, amongst others, but it seems to have not gone through. Would you mind just chatting your service address here? Thanks.

Margaret Sneddon

Margaret Sneddonasked

Electrodry NSW

Can you dry clean a white shag rug 280 x 190 cm. Situated The Entrance.
MLS

Electrodry C.Electrodry

Thanks for enquiring, Margaret. Yes, we can clean shag rugs. Depending on the material and condition of your rug, we should be able to clean it within our minimum fee of $109. For a more accurate quote, you're welcome to call our hotline 132713.

Get an answer from our members and Electrodry representatives