NSW, VIC, QLD, etc...

Sandra

SandraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor Product and service

I got a quote to clean and sealed my tiles and grout, and would not recommend the job, only part of the grout was sealed, I was instructed that once the grout was sealed water would slide off it and as I mop the dirt would come up easier as the seal on the grout protects it from getting stuck. 3 months later I called customer service to discuss my dissatisfaction with the service, to which I was told a consultant would come out, well that was a waste of my time as he quoted me more money to fix the job they didn’t do correctly the first time.

Electrodry C.Electrodry

Hi, Sandra. Thanks for your feedback. We'll look into this for you straight away. To help you further, kindly message us with your service address.

• VIC

Exhorbitant charges for extras

Franchise UsedMelbourne
Electrodry C.Electrodry

Hi, Peter. Thanks for your feedback. We apologise for the inconvenience caused and we'll make sure to look into this for you straight away. To help you further, kindly private message us with your best contact number.

Jude Michaels

Jude MichaelsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Mattress Clean I

Not happy! I told it would take 2-4hrs The Clean was fine however, It’s now 5.5hrs later and still very very wet. Guess where I’ll be sleeping tonight!
Not good! ERRRRRGH!!!

Franchise UsedMelbourne

Tony G

Tony GMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Polisher is not suitable for cleaning average soiled carpets

I used this company several years ago to clean three of my rooms that all had Hi Lo carpet, I was disappointed as all they could do with their polishing machine with pad on was spread out the residue flicking some of the dirty water on to the lower walls, the pad was only rinsed twice. Management said these machines are only for a low residue clean, and we could do it again. I refused. I believe these machines could do a good job if the pad is rinsed every few square metres.

F.B.

F.B.Perth

Good job but poor customer service

Kerry

KerryGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disappointed

Technician tried to increase quoted price by discreetly leaving 2 products at the door and charging for them. And the 2 patches I needed cleaned still smell.
Wouldn’t recommend Roger (bayside/Frankston area)

Franchise UsedFrankston
Electrodry C.Electrodry

Hi, Kerry. Thanks for your feedback. We apologise for the inconvenience caused. We will make sure to look into this for you. Kindly message us with your best contact number and service address so we can help you further.

Disappointed

Electrodry C.Electrodry

Hi, JMC. Thanks for your feedback. We apologise for the inconvenience this may have caused you. We will make sure to look into this straight away. Kindly message us with your contact number and service address so we can further help you.

novacastrian

novacastrianHunter Region, NSW

Probably worst value of any home service

We arranged to have lounge room carpet in an apartment and 2 floor rugs cleaned by ElectroDry.
How can any company justify $159 for 1 hours work?
The appointment process was a shambles and the telephone operator changed the time twice before trying again when we suggested we cancel. The telephone sales methods of trying to sell additional services is painful. We wanted previous operator again and weren't told he wasn't coming.
i don't know anybody I dislike enough to recommend this high pressure selling group of overcharging cowboys

Franchise UsedNewcastle
Chez

ChezMid North Coast, NSW

Timber floor restoration ... NOT

Had Electrodry restore my timber floor. Scratches were not covered by the restoration. We arranged with them to return and fix the problem, with a small extra payment for complete resanding and treatment. the second job is much worse than the first. Electrodry ... stick with carpet cleaning. Althoug my timber floor is worse than it was before I called them in, I am not game to ask the to repair again. Shoddy work by the contractor on the NSW Mid North Coast.

LEA

LEANewcastle

Lovely man but still have stained carpets

The young guy who came to clean our carpets and rugs was lovely - very polite and helpful but unfortunately electrodry only offers a very superficial solution to dirty carpet - I specifically wanted pet urine smell from rug and carpet but unfortunately despite the ‘sanitiser treatment ‘ the smell persists on both - maybe too much to ask but probably could have saved myself $200 and given the whole exercise a miss - not sure if other carpet cleaning companies do a better job but electrodry was the only one who had bookings available -maybe this tells you something ☺️

Ron

RonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Double the quote!

Quoted $300, charged $600. 1 Room & 1 couch, dimensions given prior & yet 100% markup on the quote. No mention of the increase at the time of the clean or even during the clean.
Shocked, & shocking!

Electrodry C.Electrodry

Since bought a Bissell with outstanding results

I had my carpets cleaned at a cost of 500 dollars. The fellas that came were really pleasant, this was the first job for this fella without full supervision. The carpets looked good and stains appeared to be gone. It took a lot longer to dry than anticipated and slowly over 2 weeks the stains reappeared, spread out and less obvious but there. I bought a Bissell cleaner and on first use the water was quite brown which really surprised me. It took a couple of hours to dry and the carpets look bright and it smells amazing. This was at a cost of 345 dollars. An expensive lesson for sure.

Be Aware of the Pricing

I phoned Electrodry Ormeau to book two bedrooms for carpet clean. I was given a price and then advised my quote could be substantially reduced if I got more things done. I didn't want anything else done.
So the price I was given was what I understood would be final and clean my carpet.
However on arrival the technician and I discussed the couple of marks and he then advised me that for an extra $20 he could use something else on it and this would give it a better chance of removing the marks.
The person doing the original quote needs to explain about the up-selling / add-ons that the technician will do on arrival.
Not good enough.

Joao de CarvalhoSouth East Queensland, QLD

• QLD

Very disappointed

For $169.00 for less than 1 hour of service I was expecting a better service. A simple vacuum and a polishing machine didn't clean the carpet as I expected, didn't notice any difference before and after. The carpet even didn't smell as clean carpet. A few stains and dirt wasn't removed. Didn't complain because I knew that with the type of machinery were used it would impossible to clean the carpet properly and as the guy who came said, he would TRY to remove. Overall, the service was not good at all.

• WA

Wouldn’t use again.

We had both our carpets and our tiles done. It ended up being a standard carpet clean which didn’t remove a lot of the stains on the carpet (and it was not explained that a standard clean would not remove those stains). We also had our tiles/grout done. The tiles and grout came up great but the grout where the tiles joined the wall was still filthy when he left. We organised for him to return to clean this (for free using the 14 day guarantee) and when he left it looked exactly the same as when he got there. I ended up cleaning it myself with some Gumption and a toothbrush. Very disappointed especially when I paid an exorbitant $570 for the tiles.

grahamTasmania

Dud for red wine stain

Phoned for urgent help with red spilled on carpet. Told there,s no rush... will be fixed next week.... dont touch it.... turns out local agent says wrong on all counts, couldnt fix it. We should have rinsedd and vac,d it asap.... bad rap Electrodry

Electrodry C.Electrodry

Hi, Graham. We'll send you a private message and look into this.

graham

too late stains permanent now.

Rude

I was stuffed around with times, being told they’ll come 2 hours late which I was fine with, then another guy that I wasn’t aware was coming came 1 and a half hours earlier then arranged. He was judgmental and rude and abrupt towards myself and my house.

ScottyIllawarra, NSW

Poor Result from Electrodry Timber Restore Process

Electrodry C.Electrodry

Hi, Scotty. Thanks for your feedback. We'd like to look into this for you. Kindly provide us with your complete service address and contact number so we can help you.

Scotty

The property is now rented through Ray White Woonona. You will need to arrange inspection through Megan Oliver.

Tile cleaning terrible

Booked these guys, demanded payment up front, the lady was less than customer focused. The overall job lacked consistency. The grout was not cleaned as demonstrated in ads and website. I was less than impressed. Will not only not use again, will not even consider for other services. Stay clear.

Franchise UsedCoffs Harbour

Not Happy

Had them out today and when they “completed the job” I asked if they had cleaned under my 2 x 3 seater lounges and they said yes to start with. I asked again and then asked if they had moved them and they said they don’t do that. He moved the couch and it hadn’t been vacuumed or cleaned. $300+ for 2 couches and ottoman and the carpet. Won’t use again!

Electrodry C.Electrodry

Hi, Tina. Thanks for your feedback. To help you further on this matter kindly provide us with your address and contact number.

TCasked

ACT

Does management ever return calls to dissatisfied customers? I have been waiting 5 months now.
And been a customer of this company for 10 years.

Cathyasked

Electrodry

I found it difficult to establish a time for my carpet to be cleaned, and the email that was sent didn't match the actual time on the 3 occasions Electrodry have attended my property. The onsite staff have been keen to please but I can't say that about management. When I had problems due to the stairs not being cleaned properly, and shocking stains remained, the first service agent took pictures and said he would refer the problem on, then I arranged for a second service agent who also cleaned the stairs but he was clearly and rightfully not satisfied that the issue had been resolved either. He suggested I contact the company again to get a supervisor to attend. I made another appointment (who showed up at the unscheduled time again) and it was another service agent. I explained it all to him due to the fact he had no idea about the existing problem. He spoke to his supervisor and I was told that after he cleaned the stairs for the 3rd time I would receive a phone call from him to check if I was happy. By now the carpet is stretched, and all stains are not gone. The carpet needs replacing, and I am extremely concerned because you can't match new with old, and you can't stop at the top of the stairs. Having not heard from the supervisor, I phoned the company again, and have not yet had any response. I don't wish to write a rotten report on product review, but according to Australian Consumer Law, and I quote, this is a major failure -"the services are substantially unfit for their normal purpose and cannot easily be made fit, within a reasonable time. For example, a carpet-cleaning service changes the colour of the consumer’s carpet in some places" Page 4 of 'An Industry Guide to Australian consumer Law'.

Electrodry C.Electrodry

Hi, Cathy. Thanks for your feedback. We apologise for the inconvenience caused. To help you with this issue, kindly email us at feedback@edry.com.au with your service address and best contact number(s).

Cathy

I immediately emailed you my details and still haven’t heard from you...

Electrodry C.Electrodry

Hi, Cathy. The email should've gone to me, amongst others, but it seems to have not gone through. Would you mind just chatting your service address here? Thanks.

Margaret Sneddon

Margaret Sneddonasked

Electrodry NSW

Can you dry clean a white shag rug 280 x 190 cm. Situated The Entrance.
MLS

Electrodry C.Electrodry

Thanks for enquiring, Margaret. Yes, we can clean shag rugs. Depending on the material and condition of your rug, we should be able to clean it within our minimum fee of $109. For a more accurate quote, you're welcome to call our hotline 132713.

Get an answer from our members and Electrodry representatives