NSW, VIC, QLD, etc...

Beezo

BeezoBrisbane

Tough Job for Andrew

He did a good job but some stains were too difficult to remove and Andrew did a good job on those. He did explain before hand that some might not come out. The carpets are old so we are happy with the job.

Lynne

LynneWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Happy with job done

Considering Chaise is more than ten years old it feels clean and fresh some stains couldn't be removed but weren't as visible when the chaise dried I would recommend electrodry to my friends

Franchise UsedHervey Bay

CDT

CDTPerth, WA

• WA

A good service

I have used Electrodry for many years. Their staff have always been clean and tidy, come within a reasonable time, have good deals on offer and do a good job.

Franchise UsedPerth

Marty

MartySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great job but overpriced

quoted $220, job took 40 minutes ,work out the hourly rate, would seem excessive, should have been re assessed on the day ,no furniture to move completely empty house with no stains to be removed

Franchise UsedBrisbane Northside

Happy

HappyHunter Region, NSW

great job

Great Job friendly man he told us about other services electrodry does. The carpets were very dirty I thought they would not come up well and to my suprise they did

Franchise UsedCentral Coast

Very Pleased

Haven’t had carpets done for a couple of years. Very impressed that the old stains and also paint spots were lifted at no extra cost. It has bought 20 year old carpet back to life.

Franchise UsedMildura

TLP

TLPNorthern Region, NSW

Fantastic Service

We had a very professional yet extremely friendly technician help us out with an end of lease carpet clean and he was so helpful and kind, I cannot recommend him enough. I appreciate the price and the deals, though I wish Electrodry were clear on which services they provide to which town.

Franchise UsedArmidale

Patricia Donnelly

Patricia DonnellyWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great job

The workman did an awesome job, very thorough and helpful. He was admittedly a little late but was apologetic explained the reason why and then got on with the job. Would recommend this service

Franchise UsedMaryborough

• WA

Professional clean

Prompt service, fast and efficient, provided us with an excellent carpet clean, the gent was able to get out long lasting carpet stains. Would recommend this service to others, a job well done

Electrodry C.Electrodry

Thanks for the great feedback, Monica!

Good job....friendly helpful staff

The carpet was cleaned to a high standard. Good communication also! They arrived early and were very time efficient also.

Feel ripped off

Spent about 30min plus paid extra $30.00 for deep clean no value for money with this service can not recommend this service

Jasper

JasperSydney, NSW

Quick and easy booking

After spending almost an hour over several phone calls over several days chasing up a quote from a slightly cheaper company (sole operator) and deciding the savings weren't worth my time and energy, I called Electrodry who booked me in for the time I wanted in only a few minutes. I felt a sense of relief knowing that I wouldn't have to keep calling to confirm the booking or quibble over the quoted amount. Much as I'd love to support smaller businesses, in the end I was looking for an easy experience. The technician was on-time, friendly and informative, and fast.

Franchise UsedPerth
Janine

JanineMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Cleaner than expected!

Had 3 rooms, lounge rug and 2 runners cleaned. Was not expecting some of the stains to be removed but they did! Booked the special for 3 rooms, 4th one free. I didn't have a fourth room so asked if I could substitute the rug and runners for that room but was told it was not possible. Also had the lounge done and was pleasantly surprised at the final result. Drying time took hours longer than expected, but overall the service was prompt, friendly, knowledgeable and I am happy with the clean carpets.

Carpet cleaning

The service was very good. The service person was friendly and well organised
He was on time and took care of the are he was working in.

Great product

The Electrodry operater arrived on time, was very pleasant throughout the procedure as well as being efficient. I'm very pleased with the end result and don't hesitate recommending using this method of carpet cleaning

Dimity

DimityStratford

The result

Happy with the end result. Serviceman was friendly and polite and efficient. I’ve used electro dry before with the same outcome

lisa

lisa

Will only ever dry clean now!

We have used Electrodry 3-4 times now and will continue to use this service.
Having the carpet dry cleaned means walking on it faster/moving furniture back faster and no damp smell for days! We also get an antibacterial spray on the carpet for only an extra $50 which i think is great as we have children. The service is professional and have recommended it to all my family.

Ping

PingWalpa

• SA

Very satisfied with the job

The carpet was very grubby but it turned out above what we expected after their service. Will be good if it is a little bit cheaper.

SJS

SJS

• VIC

Good quality carpet dry cleaning

Easy to book in and reasonably priced. Technician was quick and efficient. Carpets cleaned up well and were dry within hours.

Teddy

TeddyMelbourne

Timber Restore

Started off wondering whether to have a quote as I wasn't informed they had changed my appointment time. They came, gave me a quote and I agreed to go ahead with the restore in my kitchen/dining area. Must say I was very happy with the shine on the floor as it had become very dull and more of a matte finish. It was good that we were able to stay in the home whilst it was being done and it didn't drive us out to seek alternative accommodation as it would have if we had had the floors sanded and done. Overall the technician was very friendly and knew what he was doing. Would recommend it done as a facelift. Thank you.

Franchise UsedMelbourne

TCasked

ACT

Does management ever return calls to dissatisfied customers? I have been waiting 5 months now.
And been a customer of this company for 10 years.

Cathyasked

Electrodry

I found it difficult to establish a time for my carpet to be cleaned, and the email that was sent didn't match the actual time on the 3 occasions Electrodry have attended my property. The onsite staff have been keen to please but I can't say that about management. When I had problems due to the stairs not being cleaned properly, and shocking stains remained, the first service agent took pictures and said he would refer the problem on, then I arranged for a second service agent who also cleaned the stairs but he was clearly and rightfully not satisfied that the issue had been resolved either. He suggested I contact the company again to get a supervisor to attend. I made another appointment (who showed up at the unscheduled time again) and it was another service agent. I explained it all to him due to the fact he had no idea about the existing problem. He spoke to his supervisor and I was told that after he cleaned the stairs for the 3rd time I would receive a phone call from him to check if I was happy. By now the carpet is stretched, and all stains are not gone. The carpet needs replacing, and I am extremely concerned because you can't match new with old, and you can't stop at the top of the stairs. Having not heard from the supervisor, I phoned the company again, and have not yet had any response. I don't wish to write a rotten report on product review, but according to Australian Consumer Law, and I quote, this is a major failure -"the services are substantially unfit for their normal purpose and cannot easily be made fit, within a reasonable time. For example, a carpet-cleaning service changes the colour of the consumer’s carpet in some places" Page 4 of 'An Industry Guide to Australian consumer Law'.

Electrodry C.Electrodry

Hi, Cathy. Thanks for your feedback. We apologise for the inconvenience caused. To help you with this issue, kindly email us at feedback@edry.com.au with your service address and best contact number(s).

Cathy

I immediately emailed you my details and still haven’t heard from you...

Electrodry C.Electrodry

Hi, Cathy. The email should've gone to me, amongst others, but it seems to have not gone through. Would you mind just chatting your service address here? Thanks.

Margaret Sneddon

Margaret Sneddonasked

Electrodry NSW

Can you dry clean a white shag rug 280 x 190 cm. Situated The Entrance.
MLS

Electrodry C.Electrodry

Thanks for enquiring, Margaret. Yes, we can clean shag rugs. Depending on the material and condition of your rug, we should be able to clean it within our minimum fee of $109. For a more accurate quote, you're welcome to call our hotline 132713.

Get an answer from our members and Electrodry representatives