NSW, VIC, QLD, etc...

David

David

Easy and good to deal with.

Easy to deal with.
Held up with a previous job but rang to say so and turned up at the new time advised - 1/2 hour later than first booked. Recommend to anyone

Franchise UsedSale

Ad

Great service, clean air! :)

Josh did not need to pre-vacuum because we cleared the area completely for him, and he was pleased with it. He was very friendly, positive, professional and knowledgeable, and he did a clean job. He was reasonably quick as well. Thank You!

Franchise UsedBundaberg
Electrodry C.Electrodry

Thanks for your feedback, JZP. It's always great to see our technicians being commended. We look forward to servicing your carpets again in the future.

Lin Colley

Lin ColleySouth West, WA

• WA

1st class service

Gary was very quick, professional and friendly when cleaning our sofa and rug. They look amazing. Would definitely use Electrodry again and have no hesitation in recommending them in the future.

Franchise UsedBusselton
Electrodry C.Electrodry

Thanks for your awesome feedback, Lin. It's always great to see our technicians being commended. We're glad to know that you were happy with your lounge and rug cleaning results! Thank you for recommending us.

Great job

Mich is polite, punctual and gets job done quickly. He Left carpet looking new, smelling fresh. Removed food stains completely. Edges of carpet are clean. Would definitely book them in future again.

Franchise UsedKyabram
Electrodry C.Electrodry

Hi Gwen, thanks for sharing your experience with us. We're glad you enjoyed Mich's service. I'll pass this on to him as he deserves to hear your kind words. See you on your next clean.

Best Carpet Cleaning

We were very happy with the carpet cleaning recently done by Elctrodry. The Operator was professional and knowledgable and the result was one of the best carpet cleans we have ever had. Would definitely recommend. The price was also reasonable for the service we received.

Franchise UsedPort Macquarie
Electrodry C.Electrodry

Thanks for the awesome review, Kathryn. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We'd love to hear from you soon. Cheers!

First Class Service

A very cooperative guy .. explained the process and offered options .. would seriously use him again.

We added a second project to be completed the next day !

A good result.We I’ll make recommendations to friends and family

Franchise UsedPerth
Electrodry C.Electrodry

Thanks for your recommendation, Jimmy. We'll ensure you all will enjoy the same quality of service as you had with us, so we're hoping to make more business with you.

Leslie Sneddon

Leslie SneddonPerth, WA

• WA

Best Service

Lyndsay was there in good time. Very pleasant and happy person. Easy to deal with. The Carpets came up a treat. Landlord very happy with them. Used the same technician the following day to clean our lounge suite. He did a super job, very happy with the service. Would use this one again.

Franchise UsedPerth
Electrodry C.Electrodry

Hi, Leslie. Thanks for your feedback. We're glad to know you were happy with the cleaning results. We look forward to booking you again.

JM

JMIllawarra, NSW

Great service, will use again.

We’ve used their services before, they arrive on time, do a great job and tidy up afterwards. Perfect in every way. Same operator each time, very friendly and professional. Best service.

Franchise UsedBowral
Electrodry C.Electrodry

We're pleased to know that you're happy with your overall Electrodry experience, JM! We'll always be here should you require our services again.

Linda Edwards

Linda Edwards Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Carpets thoroughly cleaned from all staines and dirt.

The carpets were exceptionally dirty and stained. David, the technician, was absolutely thorough and amazing. The carpets came up spotless. No hint of red wine stains on the lounge room floor or no printer ink marks on the home office floor. All ingrained dirt from the outside garden gone. Very happy. Very pleased.

Franchise UsedHervey Bay

Trav B.

Trav B.South East Queensland, QLD

Did an awesome job

Did an awesome job. Result was a lot better than expected and will definitely be using again when needed. Also recommending to family and friends. Thank you so much. Extremely professional and outstanding result.

Franchise UsedBrisbane
Electrodry C.Electrodry

Hi Trav B., we're glad to know you enjoyed your experience with us. Your recommendation means a lot to us. We hope to making more business with you.

Sharon

SharonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fabulous job and end result

Nathan was a very nice and professional chap. He arrived on time as per his schedule and did an excellent, quality job. Would definitely use Electrodry again in the future.

Ian

IanWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Home carpet cleaning excellence

Carpet and recliners cleaned to an excellent level, so pleased with the outcome, they look like new. The technician was quick, professional and gave good advice.
We would highly recommend Electrodry Qld

Franchise UsedBundaberg
Electrodry C.Electrodry

Hi, Ian. Thanks for your feedback. We're glad to read that you found our service satisfactory. Appreciate you recommending us and we hope to see you on your next clean.

Cherry Rose

Cherry RoseGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The rug looks brand new!

Mauricio arrived on time with a phone call beforehand and moved quickly cleaning the rug. I am very pleased with the results and would definitely recommend him. Sanitiser smells great!

Franchise UsedMelbourne
Electrodry C.Electrodry

Thanks for your review, Rose. We're glad you enjoyed Mauricio's service. I'll pass this on to him as he deserves to hear your kind words. Appreciate you recommending us and we hope to see you on your next clean.

Mel B

Mel B

I’ve used Electrodry a number of times now & will continue to use them!

Easy to book, prompt professional workers, always feel confident leaving the electrodry guys to do the job, haven’t been let down yet. Very happy with the results I’ve had each times I’ve used them. Great customer service and can’t fault them. Great job guys!

Franchise UsedSunshine Coast
Electrodry C.Electrodry

Hi, Mel. Thanks for your wonderful feedback. We're glad to read that you found our service satisfactory. We look forward to servicing you again in the future.

RickyT

RickyTNorthern Region, NSW

Excellent Job

Heavily stained mattress brought to near new condition. Other mattress' cleaned to a very high condition. Operator was very knowledgeable and explained every thing very clearly and I knew what was going to be done. Very happy with the results.

Franchise UsedArmidale
Electrodry C.Electrodry

Hi, Ricky. Thanks for your feedback. We're glad to read that you found our service satisfactory. We hope to hear from you again in the future.

Caro

Caro

Air Con Clean

Nathan was professional, friendly & informative - did a great job!
Have had my air con cleaned 2 years in a row with Electrodry with great results. Will have them out again next year.

Franchise UsedCapalaba

Kim. S

Kim. SHunter Region, NSW

Very happy

My carpet cleaning process was great. It was pouring rain but he still showed up and took great care to make sure no mud was tracked inside. He was very thorough. He kept asking me if I needed anything else done and didn't leave until he was certain that he had done a great job. I am one very happy customer. Thankyou.

Electrodry C.Electrodry

Hi Kim, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. It's always nice to hear such great comments. We're glad that you were happy with the clean and the entire experience!

Trish B.

Trish B.South East Queensland, QLD

A must do!

Best idea yet when looking to move on or exit a home..such a difference made by Electrodry's Tile and Grout Clean.Thorough and professional with great communication throughout.Impressed!
Give them a try before the others.

Franchise UsedCapalaba

Jan A.

Jan A.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect

Amazing job done , could not be happier professional and friendly . Highly recommend this company . Will use them again in the future, especially with all the services they provide for a home

Shane

ShaneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

No dust floors look like new!!

No dust and floors look like new. Price ok compared to cost to do a full sand back and recoat. Down time was much less as well! Service and experience of technician A+

Franchise UsedAdelaide

Melbaasked

ACT

Reviews are all carpet cleaning.Do you have any reviews for the WOOD FLOOR REFINISHING.

Jimmy S.
Jimmy S.

I understand they can work on flooring . Worth a call I would suggest.

Melba

I am searching for reviews. I have booked Electrodry, in for a quote to do the Wood Floor Refinishing, however I was hoping to read of previous customer experiences.

Electrodry C.Electrodry

Hi, Melba. Thank you for your question. We do have some reviews about Timber Floor Cleaning, you can also visit our Feefo account. Follow this link and search for Electrodry - https://www.feefo.com/en/business/read-reviews

TCasked

ACT

Does management ever return calls to dissatisfied customers? I have been waiting 5 months now.
And been a customer of this company for 10 years.

Cathyasked

Electrodry

I found it difficult to establish a time for my carpet to be cleaned, and the email that was sent didn't match the actual time on the 3 occasions Electrodry have attended my property. The onsite staff have been keen to please but I can't say that about management. When I had problems due to the stairs not being cleaned properly, and shocking stains remained, the first service agent took pictures and said he would refer the problem on, then I arranged for a second service agent who also cleaned the stairs but he was clearly and rightfully not satisfied that the issue had been resolved either. He suggested I contact the company again to get a supervisor to attend. I made another appointment (who showed up at the unscheduled time again) and it was another service agent. I explained it all to him due to the fact he had no idea about the existing problem. He spoke to his supervisor and I was told that after he cleaned the stairs for the 3rd time I would receive a phone call from him to check if I was happy. By now the carpet is stretched, and all stains are not gone. The carpet needs replacing, and I am extremely concerned because you can't match new with old, and you can't stop at the top of the stairs. Having not heard from the supervisor, I phoned the company again, and have not yet had any response. I don't wish to write a rotten report on product review, but according to Australian Consumer Law, and I quote, this is a major failure -"the services are substantially unfit for their normal purpose and cannot easily be made fit, within a reasonable time. For example, a carpet-cleaning service changes the colour of the consumer’s carpet in some places" Page 4 of 'An Industry Guide to Australian consumer Law'.

Electrodry C.Electrodry

Hi, Cathy. Thanks for your feedback. We apologise for the inconvenience caused. To help you with this issue, kindly email us at feedback@edry.com.au with your service address and best contact number(s).

Cathy

I immediately emailed you my details and still haven’t heard from you...

Electrodry C.Electrodry

Hi, Cathy. The email should've gone to me, amongst others, but it seems to have not gone through. Would you mind just chatting your service address here? Thanks.

Get an answer from our members and Electrodry representatives