Electrodry

Electrodry (page 2 of 55)

NSW, VIC, QLD, etc...

Barb

BarbToowong, Queensland

Perfect carpet treatment, all the animal stains gone!

Great service and a wonderful experience. Fast cleaning with amazing results. Drying instructions well addressed before leaving. The carpet is like new and my bed is like brand new. Thankyou

Angelo

AngeloAdelaide

• SA

Timber floors tired to terrific!

Vince was a fantastic technician - great communicator and very fastidious. Our tired timber floors came out terrific without sanding. Thank you very happy and will use again in the future.

Belinda cameron

Belinda cameron South-Eastern Region, NSW

Excellent job and fair price

I had three rooms carpet cleaned and was extremely happy when job completed. I also got the deodorising done and it came up great with a fresh lavender smell. Price was good, efficient service would use again.

Franchise UsedBatemans Bay
Electrodry C.Electrodry

Thanks for the 5-star review, Belinda. We're glad you're satisfied with our service. We look forward to hearing from you again in the future!

Jill M.

Jill M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Happy customer

Technician was on time, polite & easy to get along with. He explained the procedure & did a good job cleaning my lounge & arm chair. He also cleaned up after himself. Thanks

Franchise UsedAdelaide

Pat

Pat Murray Region, NSW

Excellent!

I have had my couches for at least 14 years and I thought that cleaning them would be too expensive. I contacted ElectroDry to book my couches for a clean. They were very helpful, professional and affordable.
The result has been amazing - My couches look like new.

Franchise UsedAlbury

Review collected in partnership with Electrodry

Great service & excellent job well done!

Nathan was a courteous & efficient Professional. From the call to confirm arrival time & service, clarifying the tasks through to listening to my banter whilst I was packing & still managed to get his work done effectively & efficiently!

Lyn

LynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Carpet cleaning

Great communication from the beginning. Prices were given up front & paid deposit. Joe was here on time & inspected carpets & then cleaning procedures were thoroughly explained. Excellent job. Would recommend Joe anytime.

Franchise UsedRedland Bay
Jean

JeanNorth West, QLD

Great Job

Carpets were tired and dirty now refreshed and clean or stains removed really happy with result. Very satisfied with the service and honest appraisal thanks Mat. Can highly recommend the service

Robert P.

Robert P.Hunter Region, NSW

ELECTRODRY

Great professional team members displaying excellent customer relations. Knowledgeable on the service and products they were supplying. Prompt arrival and courteous and respectful at all times. More than happy to recommend to others. Well done Electrodry.

Franchise UsedNewcastle

Jules

JulesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional and exceptional customer service

Electrodry professional was friendly and very competent. They communicated very well throughout the works and delivered a very good service of very high quality. Electrodry have been our choice for a few years and continue to impress us. In today's busy and transactional world, it is so refreshing to have a nice comfortable experience with a firm that delivers what they promise, of high quality and obviously places importance on people. Thank you.

Franchise UsedBrisbane Northside

Lounge suite and Chairs cleaned

Very friendly and professional, got my very dirty lounge arms very clean. I was very impressed.
My upholstered kitchen chairs had marks and stains on them which were all removed, looks like new.

Greg

GregHunter Region, NSW

Fresh new looking

Very impressed with the results from our clean.
The maner and practical workmanship was great to see.
Very respectful young man.
Every thing came out better then we expected.
Fresh feel after,will definitely be a return customer.

Franchise UsedMaitland

Michael

MichaelHunter Region, NSW

Jamie from Eletrodry was great!

Very happy with Jamie's work. Took significant care when cleaning a very dirty lounge. Carpets were cleaned by Jamie and it was an excellent job and removed stains. Highly Recommended.

Franchise UsedPort Stephens

Review collected in partnership with Electrodry

Excellent results by professional people

Friendly but professional. Greg arrived on time with a phone call beforehand and moved quickly cleaning the carpet and rug. I am very pleased with the results and would definitely recommend him.

Franchise UsedGeelong

Isabel C.

Isabel C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

• SA

Easy to book and times suit my schedule

It was easy to book my steam clean and I could get a weekend booking which suited my schedule too. Shaun was professional and he did a good job. He was able to work around my stuff being in the way as I was also in the process of moving out on the same day.

Franchise UsedAdelaide

Wendy J.

Wendy J.Hunter Region, NSW

Restore technique. What a great result

Floors look.fantastic after 15 years of wear and tear. Photo taken of before and after. Pic 2 taken before some of the cloudy marks had evaporated but it shows the shine. Thank you Electrodry.

Franchise UsedNewcastle

Service with a smile

The carpet in the unit that I rent is over 50 years old and rotting in areas. The guys from Electrodry were so understanding and professional that it helped my embarrassment over the state of the flooring

Franchise UsedMildura

Raelyn

RaelynSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Electrodry was both efficient and punctual.

We are very happy with Electrodry and the efficiency and care they portrayed. Their representative was friendly and he knew what he was doing to get the best results. We also think that the price to shampoo our carpet, sanitise it and put a protective coating
on it was very reasonable.

Franchise UsedBatemans Bay

Susan F

Susan FSouth East Queensland, QLD

professional service

This time, I had large mats and mattress cleaned. Technician gave an honest appraisal of work to be done noting that while clean would be thorough and free from germs, some odour (Pet urine unfortunately) may remain. Excellent result - dramatic improvement in mats.

Barb

BarbNorthern Region, NSW

Carpet cleaned and a very happy person, thank you.

I was very happy with the work Jamie did at my place, had quite a very stains but they came up wonderful.
He was very professional and explained what he was doing before he began to clean the carpets.
My carpet came up wonderful, I cannot thank you enough.
I will be using you again.

Franchise UsedTamworth

Melbaasked

ACT

Reviews are all carpet cleaning.Do you have any reviews for the WOOD FLOOR REFINISHING.

Jimmy S.
Jimmy S.

I understand they can work on flooring . Worth a call I would suggest.

Melba

I am searching for reviews. I have booked Electrodry, in for a quote to do the Wood Floor Refinishing, however I was hoping to read of previous customer experiences.

Electrodry C.Electrodry

Hi, Melba. Thank you for your question. We do have some reviews about Timber Floor Cleaning, you can also visit our Feefo account. Follow this link and search for Electrodry - https://www.feefo.com/en/business/read-reviews

TCasked

ACT

Does management ever return calls to dissatisfied customers? I have been waiting 5 months now.
And been a customer of this company for 10 years.

Cathyasked

Electrodry

I found it difficult to establish a time for my carpet to be cleaned, and the email that was sent didn't match the actual time on the 3 occasions Electrodry have attended my property. The onsite staff have been keen to please but I can't say that about management. When I had problems due to the stairs not being cleaned properly, and shocking stains remained, the first service agent took pictures and said he would refer the problem on, then I arranged for a second service agent who also cleaned the stairs but he was clearly and rightfully not satisfied that the issue had been resolved either. He suggested I contact the company again to get a supervisor to attend. I made another appointment (who showed up at the unscheduled time again) and it was another service agent. I explained it all to him due to the fact he had no idea about the existing problem. He spoke to his supervisor and I was told that after he cleaned the stairs for the 3rd time I would receive a phone call from him to check if I was happy. By now the carpet is stretched, and all stains are not gone. The carpet needs replacing, and I am extremely concerned because you can't match new with old, and you can't stop at the top of the stairs. Having not heard from the supervisor, I phoned the company again, and have not yet had any response. I don't wish to write a rotten report on product review, but according to Australian Consumer Law, and I quote, this is a major failure -"the services are substantially unfit for their normal purpose and cannot easily be made fit, within a reasonable time. For example, a carpet-cleaning service changes the colour of the consumer’s carpet in some places" Page 4 of 'An Industry Guide to Australian consumer Law'.

Electrodry C.Electrodry

Hi, Cathy. Thanks for your feedback. We apologise for the inconvenience caused. To help you with this issue, kindly email us at feedback@edry.com.au with your service address and best contact number(s).

Cathy

I immediately emailed you my details and still haven’t heard from you...

Electrodry C.Electrodry

Hi, Cathy. The email should've gone to me, amongst others, but it seems to have not gone through. Would you mind just chatting your service address here? Thanks.

Get an answer from our members and Electrodry representatives