Electrodry

Electrodry (page 3 of 55)

NSW, VIC, QLD, etc...

Ree Ree

Ree ReeSouth West, WA

• WA

Great vacate carpet clean

Wonderful peace of mind having these guys do our vacate carpet clean. Was easy to organise and very professional. The person arrived when they said and was very customer focused in their approach. Would highly recommend.

Joyce McGill

Joyce McGill

Carpets cleaned with a smile

Dwayne cleaned my carpets and mats thoroughly, they look fantastic and feel clean.
He is a very obliging and friendly young man, a perfect advertisement for Electrodry.
I will certainly be using them again.

Christina Porter

Christina PorterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service great job!

Arrived at stated time, very thorough. Polite Professional. Had to have 2 bedrooms large lounge plus 2 carpets and 2 recliners, 1 electric. All looked as close to new as was possible on completion of cleaning

Excellent Service

Competitive price, very professional technicians and much appreciated after sales service and follow up to re clean the missed spots without asking any questions. We will use their service in future without doubt

Happy Customer

Happy CustomerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

• SA

Excellent service!

Our mats were cleaned outside on sandstone tiles and came up beautifully. Once the tiles dried I became aware that the cleaning had left an outline of the mats on the tiles. I thought it was a chemical stain. It turned out that the tiles had also been cleaned and then stood out against the less clean tiles. The technician came back and cleaned the tiles blending them in so that it wasn't obvious; all at no cost.

Roz F

Roz FWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great Job

My man (sorry I don't remember his name) arrived early. He rang me to ask if it was OK. I met him and showed him the rooms which needed cleaning and he did a very thorough job. Very pleased with the service. Thank you.

Diane Wood

Diane WoodSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

Russel arrived punctually. We went through the carpets I wanted cleaned. The 4 larger carpets were shag pile and bedroom and downstairs lounge were a regular pile. All came up like new. Very Happy

Review collected in partnership with Electrodry

Very happy with my newly cleaned carpet!

Matthew arrived on time and did a fantastic job! My carpet came up beautifully and I am very happy with the result. I will definitely be booking again next year!

J-Dub

J-DubSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great result and professional experience

We had a gentleman named Corey clean our fabric lounge. Very nice bloke, very informative about the process he was undertaking and provided good advice to help keep my couch in the best condition moving forward. Found the process very professional and Corey very knowledgeable. I would use Electrodry again.

Hayley G

Hayley GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommended lounge cleaning

A terrific job; the lounge has come up beautifully and the job was performed professionally and very promptly. Was very happy with how quickly I was able to book the cleaning also.

Colin P

Colin PCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Excellent customer service from Mitch

Mitch was a godsend. He was presented with a difficult task and completed it with absolute professionalism. He was empathetic to the recent passing in our household and conducted himself in a manner befitting a true professional. I will be recommending electrodry.

Carpet cleaning report

Very happy with Mike’s service, very professional and one of the best the carpets have looked. He was friendly and professional, explaining what he would be doing prior to cleaning the carpets.

Joe

JoeCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Geat service and product

The consultant was very good and provide a very good service. I would recommend electro dry as i have used them a couple of times now with very good results

dysonnomore

dysonnomoreMid North Coast, NSW

A company that wins the client not just the job

Electrodry saved my carpet after two failed attempts by others.
They did far more than I could have ever expected.
I thank them for their commitment to excellence. Next time I'll call them first.

Cec

CecSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Professional service

Turned up on time. I didn't need to move furniture and the carpets are well cleaned. All good until I decided to post this review and I didn't use enough words. A bit annoying.

Sassy

SassyMid North Coast, NSW

Excellent results . Great customer service.

Very happy with all aspects of Electrodry's service.. Booking was quick and efficient.
Josh arrived at the exact time given and was helpful and friendly.
The results of the lounge clean were amazing. Couldn't be happier.
Highly recommend Josh at Port Macquarie Electrodry .

Colin Shapland

Colin ShaplandWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Helpful, and gives advice

He was within the time frame allocated. He was efficient and helpful. He tested areas of the rugs to confirm if they ran or not. He tried his best with the smaller rugs, and they still came out looking fine. The lounges came up clean, feeling and smelling fresh.

Lesley

LesleyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

• SA

Electrodry SA Upholstery Cleaning

Very happy with the results, particularly the upholstery cleaning. Our lounge chairs have had at least 5 years of over 60 children a week sitting and eating and drinking on them.

Great Service

Electrodry did a fantastic job and went the extra mile for us, surpassing our expectations on a very warm day. We were very pleased with the guy's hard work and helpfulness.

Shezza

ShezzaSouth East Queensland, QLD

SCOTCH-GUARD TREATMENT

Prompt service and the applicator was excellent to deal with, came early with communication via email to ensure it was all good. A Great job and very happy with service.

Melbaasked

ACT

Reviews are all carpet cleaning.Do you have any reviews for the WOOD FLOOR REFINISHING.

Jimmy S.
Jimmy S.

I understand they can work on flooring . Worth a call I would suggest.

Melba

I am searching for reviews. I have booked Electrodry, in for a quote to do the Wood Floor Refinishing, however I was hoping to read of previous customer experiences.

Electrodry C.Electrodry

Hi, Melba. Thank you for your question. We do have some reviews about Timber Floor Cleaning, you can also visit our Feefo account. Follow this link and search for Electrodry - https://www.feefo.com/en/business/read-reviews

TCasked

ACT

Does management ever return calls to dissatisfied customers? I have been waiting 5 months now.
And been a customer of this company for 10 years.

Cathyasked

Electrodry

I found it difficult to establish a time for my carpet to be cleaned, and the email that was sent didn't match the actual time on the 3 occasions Electrodry have attended my property. The onsite staff have been keen to please but I can't say that about management. When I had problems due to the stairs not being cleaned properly, and shocking stains remained, the first service agent took pictures and said he would refer the problem on, then I arranged for a second service agent who also cleaned the stairs but he was clearly and rightfully not satisfied that the issue had been resolved either. He suggested I contact the company again to get a supervisor to attend. I made another appointment (who showed up at the unscheduled time again) and it was another service agent. I explained it all to him due to the fact he had no idea about the existing problem. He spoke to his supervisor and I was told that after he cleaned the stairs for the 3rd time I would receive a phone call from him to check if I was happy. By now the carpet is stretched, and all stains are not gone. The carpet needs replacing, and I am extremely concerned because you can't match new with old, and you can't stop at the top of the stairs. Having not heard from the supervisor, I phoned the company again, and have not yet had any response. I don't wish to write a rotten report on product review, but according to Australian Consumer Law, and I quote, this is a major failure -"the services are substantially unfit for their normal purpose and cannot easily be made fit, within a reasonable time. For example, a carpet-cleaning service changes the colour of the consumer’s carpet in some places" Page 4 of 'An Industry Guide to Australian consumer Law'.

Electrodry C.Electrodry

Hi, Cathy. Thanks for your feedback. We apologise for the inconvenience caused. To help you with this issue, kindly email us at feedback@edry.com.au with your service address and best contact number(s).

Cathy

I immediately emailed you my details and still haven’t heard from you...

Electrodry C.Electrodry

Hi, Cathy. The email should've gone to me, amongst others, but it seems to have not gone through. Would you mind just chatting your service address here? Thanks.

Get an answer from our members and Electrodry representatives