Electrodry

Electrodry (page 4 of 55)

NSW, VIC, QLD, etc...

Jess

JessSouthwest, VIC

Great professional service

Showed up on time, very friendly and professional for the job done in just over an hour and was so nice and considerate of our cat. Highly recommend carpets look good

Elizabeth

ElizabethDarling Downs, QLD

Used quite a few cleaning services. I recommend electrodry as the best.

Prompt service. Anthony from Electrodry Toowoomba attended my home. He explained, without hesitation, so many things to me about care of fabrics, cleaning methods and purpose of different treatments. He did an excellent job and nothing was too much trouble. Thank you Anthony.

Samantha S.

Samantha S.South West, WA

• WA

Brilliant carpet cleaning

Joe did a great job on our carpets! Even managing to remove stubborn stains I was sure would require further treatment, without the added cost. Very happy with the outcome, thankyou.

Allan

Allan

one happy household

Very happy with the overall job & cleaners who did our job. We went for the basic cost & were so pleased with the results. 12 years of renovations, dogs, child living at home & 7 grandchildren we were surprised with the results. Thankyou once again to the 2 guys who attended our job, a learner & supervisor so good. Diana & Allan.

Mick OD

Mick ODMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Carpet clean new rental

Nathaniel was very good, very professional and quickly got the job done with minimum fuss. He arrived slightly late but had phoned to advise. Cost was as quoted so very happy

Electrodry C.Electrodry

Thanks for booking us, Mick! We're glad you found our service effective and hassle-free.

Iain

IainMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service

Joe had a friendly professional manner. Very helpful with advice. We had a timber restoration service and our carpets cleaned. The timber floor looks sensational and the carpets look as good as new. There were some oil spots on the carpet that Joe managed to remove. We are very happy with the quality of service and would recommend this company.

Electrodry C.Electrodry

Hi, Iain. We're glad to know that you were satisfied with your timber and carpet cleaning results. Thanks for the positive feedback!

Wendy

WendyMid North Coast, NSW

Excellent results in every way

Electrodry Port Macquarie was efficient and well organised. Heyden was extremely helpful and nothing was too much trouble. The resultant carpet clean was a fantastic job and exceeded all my expectations. Heyden understood what I needed and was able to advise me about his product.
Thank you Heyden.

Electrodry C.Electrodry

Thanks for your feedback, Wendy! We constantly put effort into improving our process and customer service so we're always very happy to see our technicians' good work being commended. Thanks for booking us!

Ellen

EllenBrisbane

This is the best. Couldn’t be without it

The guy who did our job was very helpful and for an extra $30 he got out a stain which we thought would be permanent but he persevered and it came out

Electrodry C.Electrodry

Thanks for your feedback, Ellen. We're glad that stubborn stain is no longer giving you grief. Thanks for booking us!

Katrina Bulmer

Katrina BulmerHunter Region, NSW

Glad we didn’t buy new & refurbed our old ones, good for us & the environment. Great job Electrodry.

Blake was exceptional, amazing customer care, service & so super helpful & caring. An asset to your business. Great job done. After doing our lounges & mattress we’re getting them back to refurb our wooden floors next.

Electrodry C.Electrodry

Thanks for your feedback, Katrina. It's always great to see our technicians being commended. We're glad to know that you were happy with your lounge and mattress cleaning results!

Rhonda W.

Rhonda W.South East Queensland, QLD

Carpet Clean and Tile & Grout Clean & Grout sealing

Both services were provided by Braeden who was full of energy and keen to share his product knowledge. Great representative for the company.
On time, messaged when delayed for short time by traffic.
The Tiles look fantastic now. Very impressed. Looks like new again.
Would definitely recommend Electro Dry !!

ShpUser

ShpUserGoulburn Valley, VIC

Fantastic Service

I was very happy with the service I received. They were fast, efficient and did a great job. Arrived on time. The job was completed in the allocated amount of time.

pansy

pansybundaberh

Lovely to have the carpets all refreshed

Josh was a very polite young man and we are very happy with our carpet clean and he was on time which we appreciated as we had appointments go to after the cleaning of the carpet.

S 7 KA P

S 7 KA PPerth, WA

• WA

Great service and excellent advise

Lindsey's was a on time ,did a through inspection of the work requested explained what he would do and did everything to meet my expectations for the job. very professional guy who will get more work from us.
Thankyou Lindsey.
S & KA P

HAPPY LITTLE VEGIMITE

Wayne who i used before come to clean carpet and while doing that we spoke about drapes in lounge in bedroom how they were marked with handmarks .He gave me a time and said be back next week to do drapes .Also another resident in village wanted bathroom ,shower and kitchen tiles cleaned so he agreed to do that after my curtains .Both jobs done and everything up to scratch for Christmas another good job 2 happy customers .David 25th November 2020d

CathyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Definitely recommend Electrodry!

Very happy with the service and product. Matt was professional and friendly and did a great job. This is the first time I have used Electrodry and will definitely use them again.

Kate

KateGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I wish I'd done this years ago

Sven was very aware of Covid rules and was reassuring and professional. He did all the mattresses in the house and we are all extremely happy. I will be using this service again in about 18 months.
Fantastic

Review collected in partnership with Electrodry

Electrodry gives professional results.

Fantastic service very professional. Electrodry is the way to go, you will be very pleased. Takes the hard work out of doing it yourself.
It's best to let the professional's do it.

Great service and outcome

Our service provider Scott was great, on time, helpful and did a great job. The carpets looked as good as new. Some marks we thought would never come out were removed

Ad

I called up the morning of service and Joe stepped up and got onto the job within an hour. Very happy with result dried up nice and smells good. Thanks Joe

Darryl

DarrylRedland

Cleaning of couch

Reliable and friendly.
Excellent knowlege regarding fabric.
Checked with furniture company regarding cleaning due to no label.
Good advise to care for fabric.
Good communication.
Very pleased with outcome.
Would use this company again to clean my furniture.

Melbaasked

ACT

Reviews are all carpet cleaning.Do you have any reviews for the WOOD FLOOR REFINISHING.

Jimmy S.
Jimmy S.

I understand they can work on flooring . Worth a call I would suggest.

Melba

I am searching for reviews. I have booked Electrodry, in for a quote to do the Wood Floor Refinishing, however I was hoping to read of previous customer experiences.

Electrodry C.Electrodry

Hi, Melba. Thank you for your question. We do have some reviews about Timber Floor Cleaning, you can also visit our Feefo account. Follow this link and search for Electrodry - https://www.feefo.com/en/business/read-reviews

TCasked

ACT

Does management ever return calls to dissatisfied customers? I have been waiting 5 months now.
And been a customer of this company for 10 years.

Cathyasked

Electrodry

I found it difficult to establish a time for my carpet to be cleaned, and the email that was sent didn't match the actual time on the 3 occasions Electrodry have attended my property. The onsite staff have been keen to please but I can't say that about management. When I had problems due to the stairs not being cleaned properly, and shocking stains remained, the first service agent took pictures and said he would refer the problem on, then I arranged for a second service agent who also cleaned the stairs but he was clearly and rightfully not satisfied that the issue had been resolved either. He suggested I contact the company again to get a supervisor to attend. I made another appointment (who showed up at the unscheduled time again) and it was another service agent. I explained it all to him due to the fact he had no idea about the existing problem. He spoke to his supervisor and I was told that after he cleaned the stairs for the 3rd time I would receive a phone call from him to check if I was happy. By now the carpet is stretched, and all stains are not gone. The carpet needs replacing, and I am extremely concerned because you can't match new with old, and you can't stop at the top of the stairs. Having not heard from the supervisor, I phoned the company again, and have not yet had any response. I don't wish to write a rotten report on product review, but according to Australian Consumer Law, and I quote, this is a major failure -"the services are substantially unfit for their normal purpose and cannot easily be made fit, within a reasonable time. For example, a carpet-cleaning service changes the colour of the consumer’s carpet in some places" Page 4 of 'An Industry Guide to Australian consumer Law'.

Electrodry C.Electrodry

Hi, Cathy. Thanks for your feedback. We apologise for the inconvenience caused. To help you with this issue, kindly email us at feedback@edry.com.au with your service address and best contact number(s).

Cathy

I immediately emailed you my details and still haven’t heard from you...

Electrodry C.Electrodry

Hi, Cathy. The email should've gone to me, amongst others, but it seems to have not gone through. Would you mind just chatting your service address here? Thanks.

Get an answer from our members and Electrodry representatives