Electrolux EBE5307 / EBE5367 Series (529L, Bottom Mount)

Electrolux EBE5307 / EBE5367 Series (529L, Bottom Mount)

EBE5307 (Standard) and EBE5367 (Water Dispenser)

Seija E.

Seija E.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Most disappointing purchase ever

Purchased in September 2019 at Harvey Norman for $1,490.00.

Household Size 2 person(s)

Miranda K.

Miranda K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best Edition to our kitchen.

We have had the fridge for 3 months now and it has been incredible. The temperature is consistent and easily modifiable if we need it to be colder for an evening etc. The features are very useful especially the quick ice feature. Really love the bottom mount. The only thing that took some time to get used to is that the freezer door has to be open wide to pull the draws out, you can't just open it a little bit and grab something quickly but it's nothing that detracts from the quality of the fridge. Really really impressed.

Purchased in May 2019 at Harvey Norman for $1,700.00.

Internal Layout
Household Size 3 person(s)
leanne

leanneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Noisy Waste of money

Purchased in November 2018 at Harvey Norman.

KLS

KLSGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Works ok, not great to clean

Purchased in December 2018 at Harvey Norman.

Noise Level
Household Size 4 person(s)

PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD

Well designed fridge

Well designed interior to other fridges I've owned. We drink a lot of water and the water dispenser saves opening the fridge so a great advantage. Energy use star rating is what made us spend more than we would have preferred.

Purchased in November 2018 at Appliances Online for $1,900.00.

Noise Level
Household Size 4 person(s)

Baha

BahaPerth, WA

Good but noisy

Purchased in December 2018 for $1,599.00.

Internal Layout
Household Size 2 person(s)

Alex

AlexSydney

This fridge is exactly what we needed. The only reliable one in its class in the market

I initially bought the Westinghouse WBE5360SA and it was making noise like a tractor. That fridge was a must avoid. So I asked appliances online to replace it with an Electorlux EBE5367SA. Thanks god! this is much of a better fridge. Absolutely quiet , perfect performance I cant be happier than this. It has a lot of room for a big family and you can fit almost everything in this fridge. Electrolux has left no room for complain. I hope it lasts more than my previous Samsung which only worked two years. The only negative is that Electrolux is playing up to pay the Cash back deal which will be hopefully resolved.

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Eugenia

EugeniaMaryborough

Faulty after one month, atrocious customer service

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Noel L

Noel LMooroolbark

Looks good and has more space compared to my old fridge of the same size

Love the bottom mounted freezer, the fridge looks really classy and my wife loves it! Even though the size is 528l compared to 550l for my old Brilcon fridge, I actually had more space, especially freezer space which my wife really loves. Easy enough to open and close, though if you have just closed it, you may need to wait a short while before opening it again. Looking really good so far!

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Good unit, but there is room for improvement!

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Jacqui_Charters

Jacqui_ChartersAU

Fridge was faulty but customer service is 5 stars

I brought the fridge 6 months ago the door was extremely hard to open and freezer would take a long time to freeze got a technician out but was unable to fix it thankfully electrolux are going to replace it due to it being faulty Apart from that it was a great fridge. Plenty of space and loved the wine rack. Very happy with electrolux customer service.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Megan

MeganSydney

Love Love Love

Love this fridge, the space in both the fridge and the freezer, I love the draw in the fridge the lighting is fantastic very natural, also the light on the water dispenser is very cool. It was easy to install the water, it is very easy to change the settings within the fridge, Very happy with it.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Trackstrip

Trackstrip

Very reliable

This fridge hasn't missed a beat in 4 years. ..very easy to find things inside. ..easy to open and close. ..keeps everything nice and cold...freezer holds a lot of things and keeps a reliable state of frozeness.very handy ice facks and trays,we use them all the time...
Had a matching stainless appearance like other appliances in our kitchen

Date PurchasedNov 2014

Lucy

LucyMelbourne

A really great family fridge

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Good Fridge, handle breaks

Good fridge, plenty of room and easy to clean.
Keeps items cold and has useful compartment areas.
Door can be difficult to open at times which has resulted in the handle breaking off within 6 months.
I have tried contacting customer service via email, but have had no reply as yet.

Date PurchasedSep 2017
Ninigirl

NinigirlMelbourne

Great family fridge

I have had this fridge for two weeks now. It is a generous size for 4+sized family. It runs quietly on a low hum that's not noticeable. The temperature is fairly consistent in the fridge compartment (tested in different locations).
The only downside for me is that the doors swings open rather than swing shut. So it always opens wider than I wanted and feels like I need to catch it before it bends back too far.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Lorryman

LorrymanMelbourne

Lovely Fridge Very Nice

We are more than pleased with our new fridge. It replaced a very old Fisher and Paykel whose white paint had nearly turned yellow, it was so old. It has beautiful modern lines and makes our whole kitchen look better. It runs like aclock and quiet as a mouse, Great storage space inside. We are very glad we got this model.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Sarena

SarenaSydney

Excellent fridge

Modern looking exterior and really spacious and well designed interior. Temperature control panel is on the side and not at the back so it’s easy to change. Cooler and veg and fruit shelves locks in freshness,however the divider for the veg and fruit shelf is a bit flimsy and always moves around.

Freezer section has compartments that lets you separate different foods and is easy to pull out.

Best feature is that the door automatically bounces shut with a little push, which is the only one that does that out of all the brands we tried. Really useful for someone who always forgets to close the fridge door.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Jackson S

Jackson SNSW, 2776

Excellent Fridge!

Date PurchasedApr 2018

A Non.

A Non.AU

Stylish, quiet, well lit

On the recommendation of the electrical store and the fridge mechanic, we bought this fridge over the phone without seeing it or considering other models. We are very happy with our choice.

This unit is so quiet, it is stylish and when you open it it is so well lit. The temperature display is on the right hand side inside the fridge. So you can see instantly what is going on and if there is a problem. Unlike old fridges where that information panel is at the back and therefore usually hidden by food.

The freezer is split into drawer compartments which is very handy but it does reduce the available space. The freezer storage capacity is a little on the low side as a result.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Gazzbo P.

Gazzbo P.asked

I just purchased a Electrolux EBE5307BB, I unpacked it and plugged it in after about the alarm went off for the freezer there was nothing in the freezer and the door was shut. the freezer indicated minus 18 degrees and it was flashing. We left it overnight with the ice tray filled with water, in the morning it was just cool water. The display still was set on -18 degrees C and flashing. Changed the setting to fast ice -23 degrees C in the morning and left it all day the ice trays were still water. We placed a cup of water in the freezer it was cool that's it. Am I missing something, I have followed all the instructions. Is there something I missed whilst unpacking it.

Jason B.

Jason B.asked

Just got this fridge on Friday but it’s a bit noisier then my old Westinghouse RE521 it doesn’t seem to be constant but definitely noticeable, is it normal because I think this has fans inside and the old fridge didn’t. Would a current model Westinghouse be quieter?

Paul

I'd not noticed significant noise however did read a similar comment from someone.
Comparing to other smaller fridges, I'd suggest it is greater.

Wazza

Wazzaasked

EBE5367SA

We bought an EBE 5367 in December 18. The dispensed water is not all cold. I cant find any controls. Any thoughts please. Really a very disappointing outcome although the rest of the fridge functions well.

Get an answer from our members and Electrolux representatives

Electrolux EBE5367SA

Electrolux EBE5307SA

Electrolux EBE5367SB

Electrolux EBE5367SB

No reviews
Electrolux EBE5307BB (Dark Stainless Steel)

Electrolux EBE5307BB (Dark Stainless Steel)

No reviews
Electrolux EBE5307SB (Stainless Steel)

Electrolux EBE5307SB (Stainless Steel)

1 review
CategoryBottom Mount Fridges / RefrigeratorsBottom Mount Fridges / RefrigeratorsBottom Mount Fridges / RefrigeratorsBottom Mount Fridges / RefrigeratorsBottom Mount Fridges / Refrigerators
Price (RRP) $2,505$2,349$2,199
Dimensions 1725 x 796 x 773 mm1725 x 796 x 773 mm1725 x 796 x 773 mm1725 x 796 x 773 mm1725 x 796 x 773 mm
Energy Rating4.5 star(s)4.5 star(s)4.5 star(s)4.5 star(s)4.5 star(s)
Household Size 5+ people5+ people5+ people5+ people5+ people
FeaturesFrost Free, Ice Dispenser and Water DispenserDoor Alarm and Frost FreeFrost Free, Ice Dispenser and Water DispenserFrost FreeDisplay Panel, Door Alarm , Frost Free and Wine Rack
Colour / Finish Stainless SteelDark Stainless SteelStainless Steel
Handle Type External External External External External
Smart Fridge YesNoYesNoNo
Shelf MaterialGlassGlassGlassGlassGlass
Number of Shelves43433
Number of Fruit & Vegetable Bins 11111
Door Hinge RightLeft and RightRightLeft and RightLeft and Right
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Capacity