Electrolux EBE5307 / EBE5367 Series (529L, Bottom Mount)

Electrolux EBE5307 / EBE5367 Series (529L, Bottom Mount)

EBE5307 (Standard), EBE5367 (Water Dispenser)

• Internal Layout

Genkii

GenkiiMelbourne

Great fridge

I’m very happy with this fridge. Well designed shelving, it doesn’t freeze my vegetables like my old fridge did, maintains its temperature and it’s energy efficient. It’s quiet too. Very happy with this purchase. There are slightly cheaper fridges in this size in other brands but the energy efficiency of this model won me over.

Purchased in November 2019 at Appliances Online for $1,527.00.

DeanMurray Region, NSW

Very happy with it

Love the shelving space and how fresh it keeps the food, particularly fruits and vegetables. The ice maker is a fantastic feature and I love how it fills itself! Small downside is the freezer drawers do not offer a lot of depth and frozen items tend to be crammed in and the water dispenser tap is quite narrow so it does take a bit to fill up a water bottle. Overall very impressed with it's functionality after having it for about a month

Glorious TargetPerth, WA

Very satisfied

I am vary satisfied with this product and it has been very economical for me to have it. It is a very high quality product and there has been no issues with it.

Purchased in May 2019 at The Good Guys Physical store.

Seija E.

Seija E.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Most disappointing purchase ever

Purchased in September 2019 at Harvey Norman for $1,490.00.

Household Size 2 person(s)

Miranda K.

Miranda K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best Edition to our kitchen.

We have had the fridge for 3 months now and it has been incredible. The temperature is consistent and easily modifiable if we need it to be colder for an evening etc. The features are very useful especially the quick ice feature. Really love the bottom mount. The only thing that took some time to get used to is that the freezer door has to be open wide to pull the draws out, you can't just open it a little bit and grab something quickly but it's nothing that detracts from the quality of the fridge. Really really impressed.

Purchased in May 2019 at Harvey Norman for $1,700.00.

Internal Layout
Household Size 3 person(s)

leanne

leanneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Noisy Waste of money

Purchased in November 2018 at Harvey Norman.

KLS

KLSGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Works ok, not great to clean

Purchased in December 2018 at Harvey Norman.

Paul

PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD

Well designed fridge

Well designed interior to other fridges I've owned. We drink a lot of water and the water dispenser saves opening the fridge so a great advantage. Energy use star rating is what made us spend more than we would have preferred.

Purchased in November 2018 at Appliances Online for $1,900.00.

Baha

BahaPerth, WA

Good but noisy

Purchased in December 2018 for $1,599.00.

Internal Layout
Household Size 2 person(s)
Alex

AlexSydney

This fridge is exactly what we needed. The only reliable one in its class in the market

I initially bought the Westinghouse WBE5360SA and it was making noise like a tractor. That fridge was a must avoid. So I asked appliances online to replace it with an Electorlux EBE5367SA. Thanks god! this is much of a better fridge. Absolutely quiet , perfect performance I cant be happier than this. It has a lot of room for a big family and you can fit almost everything in this fridge. Electrolux has left no room for complain. I hope it lasts more than my previous Samsung which only worked two years. The only negative is that Electrolux is playing up to pay the Cash back deal which will be hopefully resolved.

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Eugenia

EugeniaMaryborough

Faulty after one month, atrocious customer service

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Noel L

Noel LMooroolbark

Looks good and has more space compared to my old fridge of the same size

Love the bottom mounted freezer, the fridge looks really classy and my wife loves it! Even though the size is 528l compared to 550l for my old Brilcon fridge, I actually had more space, especially freezer space which my wife really loves. Easy enough to open and close, though if you have just closed it, you may need to wait a short while before opening it again. Looking really good so far!

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Good unit, but there is room for improvement!

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Jacqui_Charters

Jacqui_ChartersAU

Fridge was faulty but customer service is 5 stars

I brought the fridge 6 months ago the door was extremely hard to open and freezer would take a long time to freeze got a technician out but was unable to fix it thankfully electrolux are going to replace it due to it being faulty Apart from that it was a great fridge. Plenty of space and loved the wine rack. Very happy with electrolux customer service.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Megan

MeganSydney

Love Love Love

Love this fridge, the space in both the fridge and the freezer, I love the draw in the fridge the lighting is fantastic very natural, also the light on the water dispenser is very cool. It was easy to install the water, it is very easy to change the settings within the fridge, Very happy with it.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Trackstrip

Trackstrip

Very reliable

This fridge hasn't missed a beat in 4 years. ..very easy to find things inside. ..easy to open and close. ..keeps everything nice and cold...freezer holds a lot of things and keeps a reliable state of frozeness.very handy ice facks and trays,we use them all the time...
Had a matching stainless appearance like other appliances in our kitchen

Date PurchasedNov 2014

Lucy

LucyMelbourne

A really great family fridge

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Good Fridge, handle breaks

Good fridge, plenty of room and easy to clean.
Keeps items cold and has useful compartment areas.
Door can be difficult to open at times which has resulted in the handle breaking off within 6 months.
I have tried contacting customer service via email, but have had no reply as yet.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Ninigirl

NinigirlMelbourne

Great family fridge

I have had this fridge for two weeks now. It is a generous size for 4+sized family. It runs quietly on a low hum that's not noticeable. The temperature is fairly consistent in the fridge compartment (tested in different locations).
The only downside for me is that the doors swings open rather than swing shut. So it always opens wider than I wanted and feels like I need to catch it before it bends back too far.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Lorryman

LorrymanMelbourne

Lovely Fridge Very Nice

We are more than pleased with our new fridge. It replaced a very old Fisher and Paykel whose white paint had nearly turned yellow, it was so old. It has beautiful modern lines and makes our whole kitchen look better. It runs like aclock and quiet as a mouse, Great storage space inside. We are very glad we got this model.

Date PurchasedMay 2018