Electrolux EDP2074PDW

Electrolux EDP2074PDW

MPN: EDP2074PDW

Clothes Dryers Buying Guide

A reliable tumble dryer can give you clean, dry clothes - and fast. Whether you decide on a heat pump, condenser or vented dryer, a washer dryer combo, or no dryer at all, this guide can help.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Janine G.
Janine G.South East Queensland, QLD

Great dryer when it works

We bought this dryer 6 years ago and initially it was great . But after a year it stopped intermittently displaying Fault code EHO . It may work for 2 drying cycles and then it will stop for days . We bought the dryer as we have a washing machine from Electrolux and it’s superb.

Purchased in November 2015 at Harvey Norman for $800.00.

Jess J.
Jess J.Tasmania

If you want to be spending money every 6 months to fix it, then this is perfect for you!

Purchased at Harvey Norman.

Perfect product

This machine is sufficient powerful it gets the job done clothes always look fantastic I really can’t complain about this machine at all I love it I’d be lost without this piece of equipment

Purchased in June 2017 at JB Hi-Fi for $499.00.

Lyn
LynEyre Peninsula, SA

EDP2074PDW Intuitive drier. Very disappointed in the performance of this item.

Naidon
NaidonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pathetic product and service

Purchased in June 2016.

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
Tania H.
Tania H.Great Southern, WA

Disappointed, clothes don't fully dry

Unable to get anything to actually dry. Finishing off line dried clothes and fully wet clothes from the washing machine are NOT drying. Tried all different settings. Brand new so not unclean or needing filters cleaned or emptied. How can it be economical if you have to run it 2 or 3 times longer?
Frustratingly annoying

Purchased in July 2019 at Fridge & Washer City Albany for $600.00.

Rachael
RachaelMelbourne

So Dissapointed

No matter what setting I use & no matter the size of the load I can’t get the clothes to dry, everything is still damp. Lint filter is cleaned after every load & water emptied. What a waste of money. Electrolux has always been my “Go To” brand but think I will steer clear from now on. My cheap old dryer worked so much better.

Purchased in June 2019 at The Good Guys for $700.00.

Electrolux bad quality dryer

I have bought this Electrolux dryer also and it was spoilt 2 times which only blowing cold air. After the first spoilt we have changed the belt and after few months used the same problem occurs again. Truly disappointing with Electrolux brand

Purchased in March 2015 at Harvey Norman.

Frank M
Frank MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do not touch this dryer

We purchased this dryer about 3.5 years ago. We had it 1 week and stopped heating, error code E60. Has been going fine until now. Again has stopped heating and Error code E60 has come up again. I remember the service guy fixed it last time he said lucky its in warranty otherwise it would of been about $300-$400 to fix. I will not be spending that to have it fixed, but putting that towards a different brand. Not happy

Purchased in January 2016 at Harvey Norman.

avrao
avraoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Doesn't work -- Waste of money

I bought this Condenser Dryer over 2 years ago and been regretting my decision ever since. It only worked a few times. It stops after a few minutes for no apparent reason and we have to constantly monitor it. I am fed up with this dryer and advise others to avoid buying it. Don't waste your hard earned money on this crap product.

Purchased in June 2016 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances for $795.00.

Lorraine
LorraineGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A waste money.

I purchased this unit just over 2 years ago and it has already broken down. It is average at best and I will be avoiding Electrolux all together for my next purchase.

Purchased in July 2016.

Missygirl
MissygirlThe Mallee, VIC

OMG! What a waste!!!

This dryer is horrendous!!! I don't have enough time to tell you how terrible it is! Not one setting dries the clothes!! We use time drying and the maximum time is 2 hours. BUT!! Clothes are STILL practically dripping wet! It needs at LEAST 4 hours to dry clothes and that's with a small load. Extremely frustrating when you have 3 children under 3.5 including a newborn with terrible reflux = a lot of washing. And I can't even rely on this rubbish dryer! Very VERY disappointed Electrolux! Will not be purchasing any of your products again!!

Date PurchasedSept 2015
Sir A
Sir ASydney

Great condenser dryer

Dries clothing really well for a condenser dryer. We have had this purchased to minimise humidity and moisture in our place and it has worked amazingly well. Very good purchase. Clothing comes out super dry, the water is pumped straight out and into the laundry sink drain. A great dryer, would definitely recommend for people trying to minimise moisture in their house/flat or families with mould problems.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Naomi
NaomiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Horrendous machine

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Michelle
MichelleMelbourne

This product is terrible, not worth to buy it

I bought this machine almost 4 years ago around $900, recently just find out there is a massive cracking inside the drum. I rang Electrolux, they asked me to pay extra $300 to fix the problem.
Just think about paying almost thousands bucks and you get a poor quality product.

Date PurchasedDec 2014