Electrolux EDV705HQWA

MPN: EDV705HQWA
Listing monitored by Electrolux

3.6
Michelle R.Perth, WA

Problems with moisture sensor, heating element failed

The extra dry sensor setting does not work effectively for towels and sheets. They are damp in the middle regardless of load size, and even after shaking out and putting back into the dryer. The service technician advised me to use a timed program - I wouldn’t buy this dryer if I had known.

The heating element failed after 12 months.

Otherwise this has been a very good dryer. The delicates setting is good.

Purchased in July 2019 at The Good Guys for $530.00.

Gordon F.
Gordon F.asked

Stopped working. E40 comes up.

Kerry F
Kerry F

Mine is working fine. I clean the filter regularly, other people might not be cleaning their filter.

Kaye
Kayeasked

I am wondering why the dry mode sensor button does not work. Cannot select the different drying levels. The start stop sensor button has no problems but the dry mode sensor button doesnt seem to work at all. Strange.

Michelle R.

Hi Kaye. Do you mean whether to dry to cupboard dry, extra dry, ironing? I had trouble with that and the service technician replaced a sensor - all good bow.

Electrolux
ELECTROLUX ..Electrolux

Hi Kaye,

Marina from Electrolux here.

We are sorry to hear you are experiencing problems with your Electrolux EDV705HQWA.

We would love the opportunity to discuss the concerns you have raised with your dryer.

If you wish to discuss this further please feel free to contact me at customercare@electrolux.com.au attention Marina Ticket Number 1952457.

Marina

Get an answer from our members and Electrolux representatives

CategoryVented Clothes Dryers
Capacity7 kg
Energy Rating2 star(s)
Energy Consumption315 kWh per year
FeaturesAuto-Sensing, Child-Safety Lock, Delicates Setting, Lint Filter, Reverse Tumbling and Wall Mountable
Door Hinge Right