Electrolux EHX8575FHK

3.7

jodie

jodieGippsland, VIC

Fantastic love it

I am so happy with this product. I had a Bosch has before this, Bosch is now cheap and nasty. I love the easy to clean surface and that the heat is so accurate. It is easily controlled. I wished I had of put one of these in three years ago when I put my Bosch in, it would have saved a lot of cleaning and regrets.
You have got to love Boxing Day sales

Purchased in May 2019 at Appliances Online.

Braden

BradenNewcastle

Loving this so far!

Just built a new kitchen, nearly went gas but opted for an induction cooktop, and so glad that I did!
We had it wired as twin phase for extra power, and we can BBQ on the grill plate via the Flexibridge on the left, and use the other 3 hobs at the same time. Love the control, ease of cleaning, and the safety. Very cool that the heat is generated within the base of the cookware, not heated from underneath like gas etc. It's ready to fry (from cold) in around a minute which is incredible. Figured I'd pop up a positive review as a lot of people only come here to complain about stuff not working :) Hopefully it stands the test of time!

dombrisbane

poor quality and no back up

Date PurchasedApr 2017
dom

strange that there is such a positive comment uploaded on the same day

dom

thank you Braden from electrolux for your pr. However we just bought a new dryer $1500+ and shock horror it's not an electrolux...it's a Bosch.

dom

I see that Braden's review has changed from the original that was posted on August 8th 2017. We now have error messages on the cook top and still no service.

Induction Cooktops