Electrolux EMF2527BA

3.5

ChrisU

ChrisUSydney, NSW

Electrolux EMB2527BA

Brilliant Have had for 5 years and haven't had any problems I would happily buy again Great convection and microwave functions Does a great roast Pork crackling not a problem and has been used constantly over the last couple of years Flogged it and is still working great Have had several Panasonics (cost $1100 ) which don't hold a candle to the Electrolux Where can I buy another ?

Purchased in January 2015 at eBay for A$389.00.

Noise Level
Adrian

AdrianMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Worked perfectly for about a year

Worked perfectly for about a year then one day the light stop working in middle of cooking cycle then a couple of days later the turntable stop working and was not heating up completely. Lucky I purchased the product care and was covered they issued a store credit so I brought other brand instead did not what to have a other eletrolux with the Same problems

Purchased in November 2017 at Harvey Norman for A$343.00.

Noise Level

Jan Jim Kuluin Qld

Jan Jim Kuluin QldSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thermostat issue

I bought this for the convection function only, I already have a microwave, I have found the convection gets far too hot, I seem to have to cook everything at a much lower temperature than normal, making it very hard to gauge for cooking... I havent had time to buy an oven thermostat to check if its too hot, as my husband is terminally sick...

Date PurchasedOct 2018

ESH

ESHPerth, WA

EXCELLENT CONVECTION MICROWAVE

Love this Microwave great programming features. Very simple to use.
Good selection with auto menu. Everything I have cooked has been
well received. Like how vegetables are cooked. Defrosting has been a breeze.
Only slight problem I had with cleaning was bit fiddly to clean around grill element. Cooking
using multi functions works well.

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Abhrolhos

AbhrolhosMorley

Microwave Oven by Electrolux

I am very pleased with this microwave & convection oven together was looking foe one that was small as well & this was just perfect. I use it for heating pies and pastry stuff they don’t turn soggy. Simply an amazing product and so easy to use. I would recommend it to anyone who don’t like using the oven but need something small for heating pasty products.

Date PurchasedApr 2016
Eljai

EljaiQueensland

Satisfactory but Inconsistent

In a single person household I use the microwave about 5x a week, mainly to reheat frozen meals or steam some veggies. Works well. Good to cook a pizza using the rack.

Very occasionally I use the convection option due to it turning itself off without warning, and not turning on again until it cools down (I think thats the reason), which puts dinner on hold for 30 minutes. Very annoying.

Today I cooked a small rolled chicken roast (70 minutes @180 convection), then popped the veggies in to steam (microwave) and then, with a click, it stopped when I opened the door to check on them halfway through. No power, touchpad blank, nothing. After waiting for 30 mins, the touchpad was back online.

Date PurchasedMay 2016
Fran

FranGosford

Its ok. I got it half price sale.

I got this Microwave for under $400, it was reduced from abou $750.
I wouldn't have bought it if it wasn't on sale.
I never use the convection settings.
We really only use it for reheating and defrosting.
I never keep a microwave longer than 10 yrs. No one should.
Its not easy to keep clean. I would get a more easier microwave to clean, next time and non covection as we don't use it for cooking.

Date PurchasedSep 2016
Kookaburra

KookaburraWaitui

Solid performer

We basically needed to replace our microwave oven which had burnt out. It's mainly used for warming up and defrosting, but when we saw this Electrolux with the convection function at a very reasonable price, we decided to be a bit more adventurous. It is great for browning the food and makes for a quick good looking meal. Very happy with it.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
li buha

li buhamelbourne

functional microwave

electrolux was introduced as one of best electrical brands in Australia. indeed its pretty cool. it comes.with oven function and high power heating function. easy to manage it.
i never used oven function so i cant say anything, but for general heat, it showed a pretty well performance. and there is a big space inside, you can put big plate inside

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Max2million

Max2millionBrisbane

It works.

We recently upgraded our kitchen appliances, replacing our old Electrolux appliances with the latest models. We decided to go with Electrolux again as our old ones were fantastic. Well we are not as pleased this time around, the first microwave had to be sent back as it arrived with the light not working and it can't be fixed by their technicians. The replacement works but it feels underpowered, it takes a lot longer to heat up food when compared to the one we replaced, even though they are both the same wattage. It also feels flimsier. It looks nice and it heats up the food, but I'm unimpressed with its power and size.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Aza14

Aza14QLD, 4119

Low powered microwave.....Great convection oven

The microwave function is very week. Have to heat up food for atleast 1.5mins for food to be warm.
However, the oven and grill functions work great! Really handy when you have a want to cook small items and not turn on the large over. Baking time is a little longer than the bigger oven but still cooks great.

A lot of heat is generated when using oven function. Ensure there is plenty of ventilation around the appliance.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Tilley

TilleyPerth

A ok for the price

Using this for like few months now still doing pretty good, It works well and looks good in the kitchen, not too loud when using it and I was surprised by how efficient and versatile the product is. I am happy with the microwave and use it frequently for all types of cooking.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Julie

JulieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Took the plunge

I've had a basic microwave for years and this year decided to step out of my comfort zone and purchased an Electrolux microwave / grill / convection oven. I can say so far I have had no problems with it. It seems easy to use. You do have to get used to the different functions. The only problem I have is the display screen is a little hard to read. And to top it off I did get a really good deal when I purchased it.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Nickyloo

NickylooPerth, WA

Buyer beware

I have had my microwave for a little over 1 year and the lightbulb went shortly after purchase, after having dramas with my Electrolux oven, I had a tech on site, so i thought I might ask him to quickly change it for me as I was not sure how to do it. The tech advised me that the bulb cannot be changed. A call to Electrolux has confirmed this. Although the microwave works well, I am rather disappointed there is now and never will be a light inside. Electrolux were quite dismissive on the phone.

Date PurchasedApr 2016
Deb D

Deb DAU

Not as good as I thought it would be

Functions are fussy and doesn’t seem to be enough ventilation. Lots of steam and moisture inside after cooking finishes. I switched from sharp to this brand, but wouldn’t purchase again.
It tends to over cook on normal microwave functions due to only being able to select a limited amount of times or weight.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

jetmyx

jetmyxCity of the Blue Mountains

For people who dont have much room in kitchen

This Convection Microwave took me a while to get used to although I've had a similar 1 before.
It doesn't have enough room to make a roast but good for baking pies! The manual could be a tad more informative, not everyone reads pictures! I use it on a daily basis, mostly use the microwave function. I think manufacturers of TV Dinners could get together on wattage ... most meals are 1000/1100, this machine is 900, takes me a bit to work out how long to cook things for! I don't like that one cant move the element to clean the ceiling, the cleaning instructions say to clean after each use! Overall its a useful machine to have 2-in-1.

Date PurchasedJan 2016
Balin54

Balin54Morwell

Good value & easy to use

Tried out this microwave after looking over the stock at my local home wares store.
This product has everything you could want from a new microwave oven. The only drawback is that it holds excessive moisture after use.
Electrolux however claims no responsibilityto the fault and claims that it is normal. So, if you dont mind wiping through the interior after each use like me, then this microwave is for you.

Date PurchasedOct 2016

TracoiAlice springs

mixed reviews

Purchased approx 2 months ago and happily using microwave function. Tried out oven function for first time. It heats up then seems to turn itself off at some point (maybe soon after temp indicator sounds?), even though lights are on, fan is blowing and turntable is spinning, there is no heat.
Electrolux said they don't repair, just return for replacement. Harvey Norman disagreed and said it was to be repaired. Service agent isn't authorised Electrolux agent therefore they wont repair without authorisation. Where do I go from here?

Date PurchasedSep 2016
Tracoi

After a bit of to and fro Item returned to Harvey Norman and full refund given. Electrolux rang and confirmed, definitely item not repairable - replacement was offered but no stock available. so thanks Electrolux for sorting out.

Faulty within 3 months

Electronic display not working after less than 3 months - Otherwise it worked quite well. Electrolux service centre advised it is not a repairable product and must be fully replaced with an alternate model - i.e they don't have confidence in this model. At least the malfunction occurred within the warranty period.

Date PurchasedJun 2016
markd

markd

Great performance and value!

A stylish, easy to use and great performing convection microwave.
Grill and convection functions heat quickly and cook well.
Have used the combi mode with great success.
The unit is also very quiet, it looks stylish and the key and buzzer tones are pleasant!
On the smaller side, but suits our two person household perfectly.
Worth the investment!