Electrolux Ergorapido Allergy ZB3311 (18V, Titan Blue)

Electrolux Ergorapido Allergy ZB3311 (18V, Titan Blue) Questions & Answers

MPN: ZB3311

6 questions from our users

Swat

Swatasked

Hi there,
I can see that the same model ZB3311 18V Titan blue was sold for around $200 early this year and there's been over a fifty percent price hike over the pandemic period?
Can anyone confirm/ clarify?

mallymuff

Hi Swat, I bought mine (Oct 2019) at The Good Guys for $175.00 (I got pensioners discount) seems the price has gone up considerably on their website since then, have you shopped around to compare prices? good luck

Melissa

Melissaasked

Ergorapido Allergy ZB3311 (18V, Titan Blue)

Is the detachable handheld unit of this vacuum suitable for cleaning carpeted stairs and is their a n attachment for this ?

Melissa

Melissaasked

Ergorapido Allergy ZB3311 (18V, Titan Blue)

Is the handheld detachable bit suitable for doing carpeted stairs ?

Angela

Angelaasked

Ergorapido Allergy ZB3311 (18V, Titan Blue)

Hi. Can you wash the filter? or you need to replace it?

mallymuff

Hi, I wash the filter after about every second clean, just use warm water. make sure you dry it properly before using again.

Trish

Trishasked

Ergorapido Allergy ZB3311 (18V, Titan Blue)

Can this vacuum be left connected to the charger between uses?

Willan
Willan

I do, and have no problem. Using mine now for over a year , still brilliant suction.

mallymuff

Hi Trish, I keep mine on charge all the time, I think they recommend to do that anyway.

dave

daveasked

Ergorapido Allergy ZB3311 (18V, Titan Blue)

trying to work out how the part with the motor fits into the charger. its probably obvious to most. cant find a picture showing how it fits in, any help?

thanks

See all Electrolux Ergorapido questions

Get an answer from our members and Electrolux representatives