Electrolux EVE614 Series

Electrolux EVE614 Series (page 2 of 2)

EVE614SC, EVE614DSD, EVE614BA

3.5

• Product is used
  • Safety
  • Preheating Speed
Canguro Bostero

Canguro BosteroBrisbane

Great appliance

Great oven, we bought this oven 8 months ago from the Good Guys and so far it has been perfect. The internal lights are very good, they provide a great view of the meals while being cooked. Very consistent cooking performance with a variety of meals, also reheating, grilling and defrosting food.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Saved by forumSouth East Queensland, QLD

Waste of money

The light had rusted and burnt out then blew out.... electrolux and the manufacturer didnt want to know about it claiming that its wear and tear cooking my food in higher temperatures.... then what made it worse is the griller burnt out within 12 months and to get that replaced was going to cost around $350 including call out fees..... the whole bloody thing cost me $390... so what a waste of money to get it repaired when I can buy a new one but different brand.... load of rubbish.... unreliable

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Electrolux
ELECTROLUX ..Electrolux
Saved by forum

Been there... done that..

Wouldn't waste my time.

KatioSimBee

KatioSimBeeSydney

Best Pork Crackling!!

This oven has replaced an awful Ariston that was about ten years old.

There is great width for two trays, lots of light and consistent results so far. Very quiet and little heat release/escape.

Most used function is the fan forced - roast pork twice now with all over, crispy crackle. Baked a couple of cakes with normal oven and these have been evenly cooked. Roast veggies perfect.

For $850 I cannot complain...

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Elenak

ElenakAU

Great Oven

Excellent oven and very easy to use. For someone who had not had very much experience with the oven I found it very easy to use with the different functions. It heats up very quickly and has a number of settings to suit every occasion. Great for baking cakes and large roasts.

Date PurchasedMar 2010
Ash

AshSydney

Great going so far

Consistent cooking and very spacious . Very good value for money. Tried cakes, roasts, pizzas,sausage rolls, cookies and meatloaf. Very satisfied overall with the performance of this oven. The rapid heat function really helps putting the final touches. The various fan options - top only bottom only or both are very handy too. The digital display for cooking time i.e. start time and end time could have been made a little simpler but really cant fault it so far. If you do get a lot of meat fat debris charred on to the trays then its a bit of effort getting them out but this is not too different from many oven i know. Overall a great buy!

Date PurchasedDec 2017
JW

JWSydney, NSW

Solid Build, Modern Stylish, Cooks Well, All the features you need

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Ryan

Ryan

Fantastic oven

Highly recommend. good value for money. Great consistency with the heat throughout the oven. Everything we have cooked has been a success. much better than any other oven we have previously owned. They even gave us a bonus baking dish with the purchase worth over $120. Purchased from Harvey Norman.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
See all Electrolux EVE614 Series reviews

godfrey t.

godfrey t.asked

EVE614SC

Sliding shelves pop out automatically, seems to be a regular problem, any idea how to fix

Pip S
Pip S

I completely removed them, as I saw them as a hazard. (Not difficult to unscrew).

kevin

kevinasked

EVE614SC

Hi there, we recently bought an Electrolux evep616sc 60cm . after some advice please .the top sliding shelf which has the grill plate on seems to slide out slowly when we open the oven door. this may be a problem when grilling as opening the door allows the grill plate to move outward. is there something we are doing wrong or have incorrecly installed ?
thanks
Kevin

Zoe
Zoe

Hey Kevin
We have not had this problem with ours. I’d be talking to the supplier about this for sure.
All the best

Hi Kevin
Just purchase our oven which was installed today. The first time I tried to use it the top sliding rack came out almost burning me as I tried to put the baking tray on the lower shelf. I’m a little concerned as I have now seen this problem pop up on some reviews. I haven’t seen a solution yet. I have sent this issue to Electrolux support today. Awaiting reply. I’ll you know when or if I hear back.

Ted Callander

Ted Callanderasked

EVE614SC

The light stays on while cooking. How can I turn it off?

Brian13
Brian13

Seems to be common to a lot of ovens these days, even during the cool down period after cooking. May be some sort of safety warning that oven is hot?

Get an answer from our members and Electrolux representatives