MPN: 36412957

Perfect family oven

I searched for a very long time to find the perfect oven that would suit family cooking and was safe for my children to be around.
The Electrolux certainly has not disappointed! I was tossing up being the Electrolux and the Bosch within the same price range and went with the Electrolux due to its huge capacity.
The oven itself looks super sleek in my kitchen. The glass doesn’t leave obvious finger prints which is great when my kids touch the glass which happens quite a bit.
The glass is cool touch so if the kids do touch the glass while the oven is on they don’t feel the heat. Safety is so important!
The oven is very easy to keep clean with no knobbly dials on the front. Just a quick wipe down and it’s good as new.
The next thing I love is the huge baking tray in telescopic rails which fills the entire base of the oven. I can manage to fit a full chicken and a families worth of potato’s.
I also managed to fit two 20cm diameter cakes on the one shelf which is unheard of!
The oven cooks really well and I haven’t had any trouble with uneven cooking. The only thing I’ve noticed is the top of the oven doesn’t seem to brown food as well as the middle of the oven when it’s on fan forced and the top tray has been left in.
Overall I’m a super pleased with this purchase and am now on the hunt for an Electrolux cook top!

Purchased in May 2019 at Winning Appliances for $1,030.00.

Safety
Preheating Speed
Product is used: Daily

Most difficult oven for cleaning ever

I purchased this pyrolytic oven as it was self cleaning and I thought that would save time and be easy. The reality is it takes three adults to get the door off it’s so difficult and then the cleaning of the glass and the hassle of getting it all back together is also really difficult. Then you need to lift a heavy door and get it back on the oven before you can start the pyrolytic process. Anyone who is a bit older has arthritis or who simply doesn’t have the strength to lift this heavy door is going to have major problems. I could clean my old oven in its entirety in a tenth of the time this oven takes to clean the doors alone. I was advised they were a crock by both an oven serviceman and a professional oven cleaner. I only wish I had listened to them.
Do not be taken in by the marketing. This is NOT an easy clean oven but extremely difficult. Never again. Get the liners save your money and spend far less time cleaning.

Purchased in March 2018 at Noel Leeming.

Safety
Preheating Speed
Product is used: Daily

Good... and Bad, but overall OK

Purchased as part of a new build 18 months ago. I cook almost every day, so it's very much the 'workhorse' of my kitchen. It heats and cooks well. Lots of useful cooking modes.
My dissatisfaction is more with the structure of the oven. I feel that the distance between the grill element and the grill tray is a bit too much, and therefore the grilling function takes a lot longer to cook than it needs to.
The telescopic shelf holders can be fiddly when putting trays into the oven, especially when hot, and sometimes damn annoying; When not in use they sometimes telescope out with other dishes! (I have removed one set entirely... out of frustration!),
The oven door is designed to only stay open at 1/4 open or fully open..... and the fully open position can sometimes not 'lock' into place. This has taken SOME getting used to... and several cake mixtures dumped all over the oven. You have to fully open the door before putting a dish into the oven, or it bounces back up to 1/4. When you have a cake mixture in your hands and the door is already hot, it can wack you across the wrists as you are loading the oven.... hence, split cake disasters and minor burns. The door needs to be more easy to engage into the 'fully open' position, or the whole 'Open all the way, or not at all' idea should be removed.

Also, I have had to completely remove the shielding at the rear of the oven (covering the fan mechanism) twice now, and adjust the position of the heat element surrounding the fan, as it keeps dropping in its position at the rear of the oven. This causes the oven to have a banging noise in the baking with fan modes.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Happy customer but there's always room for improvement

I must say what an absolute joy it is to use this oven. it heats up pretty quick on most of the oven settings. best oven ive had for baking. The only down fall is the grill take a really long time to get going even on the max grill function but apart from that my family and I are pretty happy with it.

GREAT OVEN

This is the same oven as the Ikea Kulinarisk, just rebadged. Rapid heat function is a very handy function and it tells you how long to go. I also love the defrost function. Recommended as a cost effective oven for a basic kitchen reno and couldn't be happier. Mine also has the steam function which I am still learning to use, but so far so good! I also like that it is Australian based and getting parts will not be difficult if required. I have a lot of trouble getting out of the kitchen now!

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Excellent family oven

Great oven, easy to use and clean. Great reliable cooking results. Well made and well finished oven. Pyro clean is great and so too the meat probe. Simple to operate and follow menu display. Setting time is easy and so too using timer functions. This is a great family oven.

Date PurchasedJul 2016

Excellent oven

Extremely satisfied with this oven. The features are brilliant with the telescopic oven trays that come standard with this model. Food is cooked evenly and quickly. I love the rapid heat function saving time..highly recommend this oven. Looks great and easy to use. Cleaning the oven, especially the glass is so simple without having to strain my arms scrubbing..

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Control panel and surrounding cabinet work get hot after oven turned off

I had my new Electrolux oven installed about a month ago and have been disappointed to find that the control panel and the surrounding cabinet work gets very hot after the oven has been turned off. I have tried to contact Electrolux by phone and email to ascertain if this is normal or whether I should keep the fan going after I have turned the heat off but they have not replied.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Fabulous stylish kitchen addition

Sleek glass face fits well with modern kitchen design. Very hard to mark with finger prints. The shelves are all on rollers, including the grill tray, making transferring food in and out a breeze. It is simple to change the level of the shelves to allow for larger items. Well worth it, decently priced as well

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Door collapse - plastic door

Purchased one because it was so called Australian Made, has had so many issues with it since I purchased it and am really regretting it. The door has collapsed with the plastic lugs that hold the glass in, the inner glass has shattered and requires a whole new door. The plastic handle has cracked from the heat and the shelves have started to fall apart!

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Hi Debz, Leslie from Electrolux here. We are sorry to hear you are experiencing problems with your Electrolux EVE614SC. If you wish to discuss this further please feel free to contact me at customercare@electrolux.com.au attention Leslie. Thanks, Leslie.

Best oven I have owned in 20 years

We recently put in a new extension which included a new kitchen so I did a lot of research and read a lot of reviews on ovens . We have owned 3 ovens in our lifetime of owning a house and so far haven't been that impressed with what we had before.

We purchased this Electrolux oven and the matching pyrolitic in the same brand as we have two ovens in our new kitchen. We were very careful in our selection process to not be drawn in by branding ... you shouldnt just buy a product because you see it on a home Reno show and you need to keep up with the jones' and buy smeg or Miele for double the price

This oven is great, it even has a rapid heat setting so you are not waiting for what appears to be ages for it to reach the temperature you need.... the price was mid range so it's not a cheap and nasty oven but a medium range in price. The sales person from good guys referred to it as the top of the range in medium priced ovens.

We installed this oven in October 2017 and it's perfect and easy to use. The temperature hits the mark and my family even comment on how much nicer my cooking is... I think we have suffered too many years at the hand of a cheap oven with intermittent temperature.

Cooks scones and bread to perfection
Can't fault anything on this oven so far

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Looks really good except faulty design on plastic Door

Got one in new house supplied by the builder. Really happy with the design, looks great! However there is a few faults which make me wish I purchased another brand. The plastic door frame is faulty, has already cracked after 6 months use. Plastic door handle, the bar handle is metal, but what connects to the door is plastic - again also cracked. The enamel on the inside of the oven has cracked and there is rust in the oven.

Definitely wouldn't purchase again, great looks but poor build quality.

Stsndard oven

Oven has all the heating features that are required.

Appearance looks slim and modern.

The oven handle is loose so when you open and close it, doed not feel firm.

Did not come with PowerPoint cord so i had to buy a separate one and ensured the voltage was the required.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Stylish and Affordable

This Electolux oven looks excellent in our new kitchen. The black glass with the chrome features is great. It performs exactly as expected for a basic level model and I have nothing to complain about. It is a small step up in price from the rubbish base brands/models but looks like it is high end.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Fabulous oven!!

My husband and I bought this oven in November 2017 and are so happy with it. It comes with 2 wire racks, grill pan and oven drip tray. 2 of the runners are telescopic which makes it really easy to pull out the rack. The oven selections are simple, all you need and easy to use and understand. Setting the clock is so simple rather than having to press 2 buttons which has been my previous experience!! But best of all it heats up quickly and does the best roasts we have ever had!! Love the look of this oven too with the black and silver!

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Love the look of it.

Seems to roast a perfect chicken and baked dinners are always a favorite with the family. Cakes seem to cook a little uneven towards the back of the oven. Its hard to see the temperature selection selection with the black glass. I dont have to worry about children burning themselves as the oven door is triple thickness.

Date PurchasedJun 2015

Great appliance

Great oven, we bought this oven 8 months ago from the Good Guys and so far it has been perfect. The internal lights are very good, they provide a great view of the meals while being cooked. Very consistent cooking performance with a variety of meals, also reheating, grilling and defrosting food.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Waste of money

The light had rusted and burnt out then blew out.... electrolux and the manufacturer didnt want to know about it claiming that its wear and tear cooking my food in higher temperatures.... then what made it worse is the griller burnt out within 12 months and to get that replaced was going to cost around $350 including call out fees..... the whole bloody thing cost me $390... so what a waste of money to get it repaired when I can buy a new one but different brand.... load of rubbish.... unreliable

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Good Afternoon, Jenny from Electrolux here. We would appreciate the opportunity to discuss the concerns you have raised. If you wish to discuss this further please feel free to contact me at customercare@electrolux.com.au attention Jenny. Thanks, JennyBeen there... done that.. Wouldn't waste my time.

Best Pork Crackling!!

This oven has replaced an awful Ariston that was about ten years old.

There is great width for two trays, lots of light and consistent results so far. Very quiet and little heat release/escape.

Most used function is the fan forced - roast pork twice now with all over, crispy crackle. Baked a couple of cakes with normal oven and these have been evenly cooked. Roast veggies perfect.

For $850 I cannot complain...

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Worst appliance I've ever owned

I paid $1500 for an oven which is worse than the 25 year old oven it replaced. Comes with 10 settings, none of which cook food in the recommended time or temperature.
A roast meant to take an hour at 200 degrees takes two hours at 220. Oven chips are still cold and soggy after 30 minutes. Fruit pie is cold and hard in the middle after 55 minutes at 180 fan forced rapid heat (suggested setting, but 30 degrees hotter than recommended). Lamb chops grey and tough after being under the grill.
I was so excited to get my new oven and it has disappointed me greatly. The oven simply doesn't get hot and doesn't do what it is designed to. Is it too much to ask to have a fan bake setting like a normal oven? If my new kitchen hadn't been designed to custom fit this oven I'd return it for a different brand.
If I could give it zero stars I would.

Date PurchasedJan 2017