Electrolux EVE626SC

MPN: 36412959

smek30

smek30Melbourne

Steer clear

Hi this has just had a part recalled we have only had it three months. A pain to clean and I feel its got too many parts you have to put trays in and out everytime you cook drives you mad. I notice marking on inside of my oven from heat omg i soooooo should have looked at reviews which I actually did and took them more seriously.My fisher paykel was the best 27 years double oven fabulous never died we just need a change boy that was a mistake! And this company runs AEG and we have a faulty dishwasher from them too omg stick to fisher paykel or dishlex for sure!

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Electrolux
ELECTROLUX ..Electrolux

Rhonda

RhondaPerth

Not happy with it !

Great for first 6 months then started to turn itself off within 15 minutes of being set to cook for 1 hour plus, now after 12 months does it up to 5-6 times everytime I cook. One time set top oven and it turned on both ovens.Technician is coming out to check it.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017