Electrolux EVEP626SC (Stainless Steel)

Electrolux EVEP626SC (Stainless Steel) Questions & Answers

MPNs: 36410992 and EVEP626SC

8 questions from our users

Steve Dickons

Steve Dickonsasked

EVEP626SC (Stainless Steel)

Hi disappointed cooking with top oven nothing browns doesn’t get hot enough. Oven temperature approx 40c cooler than test against thermometer. The oven is a Elec duo oven EVE626SC

T1NT1N

Suggest you call for a service check - ours browns with no issues.

Rod

Rodasked

EVEP626SC (Stainless Steel)

Cannot bring up the clock setting

Lance H

Lance Hasked

EVEP626SC (Stainless Steel)

How do I move/remove the telescopic glide rails on the EVEP626? There are no instructions in the manual. I did not personally fit them but they are not proving useful, particularly the top one.
Regards,
Lance Howes

KJF
KJF

I am finding the same problem. I haven't found a solution yet, but I haven't tried very hard yet. The telescopic runners make the racks at stupid levels. I want to have 3 racks in the oven, but the gaps are too small for most trays or dishes. Hopefully someone might know.

T1NT1N

The side racks mean you can use any level in the rack. You don’t have to use the telescopic rails however I find them to be a fantastic feature as you don’t risk the rack becoming unbalanced and falling out when checking items as they cook. You can pull the item out and safely poke around as if it was on the bench. Not sure why you would want to remove the arms when the trays just slide into any rack level offered.

CLF
CLF

Did you ever get an answer on this? I tried contacting Electrolux and they kept sending me what's in the manual (which doesn't tell you) or sending me videos for an oven from another company with completely different telescopic rails. Mine were also installed when the oven was installed and I would like to move them.

Lee-Anne R

Lee-Anne Rasked

EVEP626SC (Stainless Steel)

Oven smokes and releases fat on the bottom after cooking lean meat roasts. Was told by a technician to use an oven bag. I have never had to use an oven bag before. Anyone else had this problem?

Electrolux
ELECTROLUX ..Electrolux

Hi Lee-Ann R,
Rumana from Electrolux here.
We are sorry to hear you are experiencing problem with your EVEP626SC.
Could you please contact me at customercare@electrolux.com.au attention Rumana.
Thanks,
Rumana

Ams
Ams

Hi,
I have cooked many roast dishes and have never experienced the problems you are having. My oven works great. You might need to look at warranty and replacement. Am sorry I couldn’t be more helpful.

Darche

Darcheasked

EVEP626SC (Stainless Steel)

Has the evep626sc just been recalled? Very disappointed, went to buy it today 7/7/18 and was told "can't help you" Does Electrolux have any idea when oven or replacement model will be back on the market??

T1NT1N

Yes - it is recalled due to probe issue but my understanding is it is just a probe replacement.
Just to update the fix is a upgrade to the circuit board or block off the probe slot and surrender the probe. Ours was fixed within a day of notifying - we opted for circuit upgrade as unsure why you would disable a feature you paid for.

Kylie L

Kylie Lasked

EVEP626SC (Stainless Steel)

Hi, We are looking a purchasing the EVEP626SC and was wondering if there is an issue with the electric touch control panel, how easily and how expensive this would be to fix?

our oven went in in july 17 and we have not had any issues with the touch panel

Langers
Langers

Not a single issue with this oven so I couldn’t tell you how much repairs would be.

T1NT1N

We had the recall issue fixed within a day of making contact. Repair guy simply came an replaced circuit board. Note the oven never had an issue but the recall related to the cooking probe...as the owner you have the option of circuit board upgrade or surrendering the cooking probe and plugging the socket up. Personally I love using the cooking probe but the repair guy reported to me that 80% of those he had done just surrendered the probe...mystery to me why when you are paying for a feature that you wouldn’t want it functioning.

Nezza

Nezzaasked

EVEP626SC (Stainless Steel)

Can i use both ovens at same time if cooking a lot of food all at once?

Chris
Chris

Yes - both ovens can be used at once. There are separate controls for each oven. So each oven can be set to do a different function at a different temperature if you wish. The controls are easy to use. I am still very happy with mine!

yes you can

Rhonda
Rhonda

I don't have separate controls. I press the select oven it goes to top Oven or Bottom oven. Other thing I don't like is that it has 3 panes of glass in oven door so you have to clean 3 panes of glass each side.And the minute gaps each end of the glass covering the Control Panels let tiny creepy crawlies in.And the glass is not removable to get them out.

Jane Rowe

Jane Roweasked

EVEP626SC (Stainless Steel)

Hi, I would like to know if the exhaust for the oven vents through the ceiling or outside.

Hi Jane,
There is no exhaust for the oven.
Regards

T1NT1N

It has three glass panels in the door and vents to the front. Never had any issues with this (even on cleaning mode) - certainly less noticeable than other front venting ovens we have had.

Get an answer from our members and Electrolux representatives